CA - Rebecca Zahau Nalepa - suicide or murder? #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's to say she didn't enjoy making breakfast and tending to his children? If she didn't, why would she have quit her job to spend more time with Jonah and his kids? Find another boyfriend who made $6.5 million dollars last year, owned a mansion in AZ and yet another mansion in San Diego? What are the odds? Slim to none. I think it was the money that was the motivating factor in the relationship, at least in the beginning and it is a pretty attractive bonus. Kids are there part time, and when they weren't it was probably non-stop luxury.... fancy dinners, nicer clothes than she ever dreamed of, nice cars, probably fantasy vacations... She was playing house with a billionaire and now it was over. MOO.

If she were running in those circles while she was dating JS the odds might have been pretty good, IMO. She was a very attractive woman. And since she did it once (found a millionaire boyfriend), who is to say she couldn't have done it again? Even LE implies her life wasn't all roses. Why would she be so devastated to lose that?

Who says JS has, up until now had no legal counsel? Jonah Shacknai.

Who says JS sent Rebecca Zahau the pivotal "phone message? Jonah Shacknai.

Spin, spin, spin.

RN's family are using the media to hurl unfounded accusations at him and police. He would be foolish to even speak to those hurling the accusations.
Whatever he said, they'd still accuse him of dishonesty. I think he should continue to ignore them and sue them if they cross the line into defamation.

JMO

I don't know that the family isn't being used by all the media divas. What other recourse do they have to get answers from Jonah and LE? Their daughter is dead and they're not satisfied with the answers. Do you think they should just ask Jonah nicely? Do they have access to all the police reports, search warrants, and witness statements?

So attorneys are taking swings at each other.

The point remains that the Zahau family deserve answers they're not getting.

And how is it that Jonah Shacknai claimed from day one that RZ had killed herself? On what basis did he make such a conclusion?

Is it that they are not getting answers? Or they are not getting the answers they want?

Take it from me, it is devastating to hear your sibling took their own life. It's a struggle to come to terms with it and to eventually accept it. It's not an instantaneous process. I hope they do get the answers they are looking for and I hope they can all grieve and eventually get to the point that they remember Rebecca for how she lived, not how she died.

As for Jonah claiming suicide from day one, Rebecca was found hanged. Hanging is almost always suicide (from all the research I've done, can't quote a figure right now). If I found out a loved one was found hanged I would immediately think it was suicide.

I accept that this particular hanging is very bizarre. But I also know hanging is more & more common, particularly in women... as is binding the hands so you don't save yourself. I can't explain the feet, but with the autopsy and crime scene reports back with no other scene contamination or DNA evidence, I think LE got this one right sadly.

Why wouldn't she sleep with someone? Her choice. She slept with JS while still married to NN, didn't she? I don't share her values but I'm also not going to judge her other than to say I think she was a very angry, troubled young woman and had been for quite some time. Affair while married, shoplifting, moving in with much older boyfriend/billionaire, not getting along with his teenagers or ex-wife, quitting her job, horrific accident to Max all point to emotional chaos that she would have trouble sorting out if she felt all alone. Anybody would.

JMO

Well she's still dead and we shouldn't continue to victimize her. These are two terrible and unnecessary deaths that I hope can soon allow all families to feel settled with the outcomes and allow some peace.

I don't know that the family isn't being used by all the media divas. What other recourse do they have to get answers from Jonah and LE? Their daughter is dead and they're not satisfied with the answers. Do you think they should just ask Jonah nicely? Do they have access to all the police reports, search warrants, and witness statements?

RN was their sister and they are not entitled to any answers from JS. Police have said he was not present at the time of RN's death. I truly do understand they are not satisfied with the answers but the only answers they are entitled to aren't from JS. He doesn't have any access to police notes or other investigative documents. If they are successful in reopening an investigation, they will deal directly with LE, not JS.

JMO

Well she's still dead and we shouldn't continue to victimize her. These are two terrible and unnecessary deaths that I hope can soon allow all families to feel settled with the outcomes and allow some peace.

I didn't victimize her. I said she was entitled to her choices.

JMO

If she were running in those circles while she was dating JS the odds might have been pretty good, IMO. She was a very attractive woman. And since she did it once (found a millionaire boyfriend), who is to say she couldn't have done it again? Even LE implies her life wasn't all roses. Why would she be so devastated to lose that?

I'd love to know how they met! Was he a client at the Eye Clinic where she worked? Who knows... but just from experience I've seen the trophy girlfriends get ostracized from social circles for some pretty ridiculous reasons. And let me tell you, the old boys stick together and hold grudges for a long, long time. I can't imagine if Jonah and/or Dina blamed her for Max's injuries and subsequent death that she'd be welcome at the Country Club anytime soon.

I don't think so. CPR itself isn't necessarily going to be successful in preventing lack of oxygen to the brain. I know that for a fact. Just because somebody is doing CPR does not mean they are going to succeed and prevent brain damage.

CPR by EMT's was successful on Max. CPR improperly performed or performed too late will be useless in preventing brain damage, which Max apparently did sustain. The ME report is very clear.

JMO

Of course she enjoyed the money and sought it out. I'm sure she also deeply cared for Jonah. I think some people that seek money do it to mask their own insecurities. Let's say Rebecca had her own insecurities and over night she was loosing financial security, emotional security from her lover, and being blamed for a tragic death. She wasn't hanging on the balcony to see who might be living next door.

Good call, My Belle. I suppose he'll have to follow through and bring the suit if Bremner continues in her manner.

If she continues, I think the FBI will be all over her. The guy she wants to defame is the CEO of a publicly traded company.

JMO

CPR by EMT's was successful on Max. CPR improperly performed or performed too late will be useless in preventing brain damage, which Max apparently did sustain. The ME report is very clear.

JMO

How long did it take EMTs to restore breathing? CPR only increases someone's chances of survival, it doesn't guarantee it by any means. Brain starts dying within five minutes or so without oxygen.

She insisted planking was involved but also that his siblings were present. Neither of which is supported by facts.

Nobody is entitled to state their opinion as fact. She stated her comments as fact, not opinion. It is up to her if she chooses to ignore the demand. And, no, not all the evidence will be publicly aired if he sues her. Truth is a complete defense to libel. It isn't true that planking was involved and I'm betting his other children were nowhere near the house at the time of Max's fall.

JMO

Let me rephrase that. A lot more public scrutiny will be brought to the case in a dog and pony trial that more than just NG and JVM will be broadcasting. JMO

WHY haven't they released who made the 911 call??

What's the big secret about that?

I would like to hear the real 911 call. I think it will be very telling.

Just to add, I don't think JS wants the media looking closely at his life and that would definitely happen during a trial. I'd be willing to bet this is an empty threat.

JMO

So it's possible that she performed CPR incorrectly which contributed to brain damage but prevented him from dying? Isn't the purpose of CPR two fold - provide oxygen to the brain via the blood and keep the heart pumping? I know nothing about CPR by the way...

I doubt finding a wealthy man is as easy as you think. She had already invested quite some time into JS. If he rejected her, I really doubt the road ahead was nothing but difficult for her to face. For one, she needed a job and she didn't even have that. I can understand how she may have felt hopeless.

JMO

So it's possible that she performed CPR incorrectly which contributed to brain damage but prevented him from dying? Isn't the purpose of CPR two fold - provide oxygen to the brain via the blood and keep the heart pumping? I know nothing about CPR by the way...

If she did it incorrectly I highly doubt she did it on purpose. How long had Max been lying there before somebody found him and JN got to him? The fact that she tried to save him makes me think his death was most likely accidental. JMO

I do know something about CPR. The heart's pumping action sends oxygenated blood to the other organs and it is circulated back to the heart to repeat the action, which is accomplished by heart pumping, lungs breathing. When that action is impaired, CPR must duplicate it.

So, yes, it can be assumed she performed CPR incorrectly OR there was a delay in starting CPR. I think there was a delay.

JMO

If she did it incorrectly I highly doubt she did it on purpose. How long had Max been lying there before somebody found him and JN got to him? The fact that she tried to save him makes me think his death was most likely accidental. JMO

Just to be clear I wasn't suggesting she didn't it incorrectly on purpose. I can imagine that you might even know how to perform CPR but panic in a situation like this. I hope I never find myself having to try and save the life of a child on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EasyFiling