CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another little 11 year old has disappeared and SM is not looking like a warm and fuzzy parent. Roman needed people to love him and care for him. Gannon did too. These step moms knew their men had kids before they married them. IMO

Reading this broke my heart. As a mother of 3, I could never imagine. I also feel for the mother because my oldest lives in California and I haven’t been able to see her in 8 years because her father has custody and he isn’t exactly the type to work with court orders

Another little 11 year old has disappeared and SM is not looking like a warm and fuzzy parent. Roman needed people to love him and care for him. Gannon did too. These step moms knew their men had kids before they married them. IMO

Have you seen the latest development in the disappearance of Gannon? It’s terrifying, angering, and just makes me want to scream.

Neighbor says surveillance video shows missing Springs boy

Just popping in to see if there’s any word on an arrest. Been following Gannon’s “disappearance”, but have not forgotten sweet Roman and that there is unfinished business here. May there be justice for Roman.

Just popping in to see if there’s any word on an arrest. Been following Gannon’s “disappearance”, but have not forgotten sweet Roman and that there is unfinished business here. May there be justice for Roman.

Me too, have been camped out on Gannon’s thread......waiting for news on his & Roman’s cases.

Takes forever to get results back after a loved one has passed in Cali. It's disheartening. I'll keep this family in my prayers. And the situation with minors and CPS or whatever they are up there won't be available. Thinking of Roman and his Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michelemelton03