CA - Roman Anthony Lopez, 11, found deceased, poisoned , Placerville, 11 Jan 2020 *arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Candlelight vigil for Roman Lopez fills Courthouse steps

Snipped and BBM

“The family spokeswoman added that when the family held a small, private funeral in Placerville recently for Roman, both parents were in attendance but neither spoke to the other.”

I missed when the funeral was.

So he was buried there?
I find that a little strange, you would think one of the parents would want him somewhere with family.

Candlelight vigil for Roman Lopez fills Courthouse steps

Snipped and BBM

“The family spokeswoman added that when the family held a small, private funeral in Placerville recently for Roman, both parents were in attendance but neither spoke to the other.”

I missed when the funeral was.

Was it a funeral or a memorial? I guess if it was a funeral that means he was cremated? LE are being silent so we have no way of knowing if Roman's body has even been released? Surely his family would not bury him in Placerville.

Hi all :) I read about this case earlier this week, have read what is available, which isn't much! I'm happy that Mom was able to take Roman home to bury him. Is anyone else surprised that Dad and step-mom didn't put up a fight?

Hmm..LE must feel confident they will have all the info they need when the reports they're waiting on are completed, otherwise I don't think they would release poor Roman's body..especially to be cremated. As someone mentioned above, they probably know already the COD/MOD. Not that it matters, really, but I wonder if any of the other children living in the home attended the memorial. Maybe not allowed because of CPS involvement? Still impatiently waiting.

Hi all :) I read about this case earlier this week, have read what is available, which isn't much! I'm happy that Mom was able to take Roman home to bury him. Is anyone else surprised that Dad and step-mom didn't put up a fight?

No, not at all. As a matter a fact, IMO it speaks very loudly to the circumstances surrounding his death. Think about it, they went to great effort to alienate RL's role as Roman's Mom.

I feel so bad for the mom. She's gone through so much. I'm not a dad hater by any means, I pray he had nothing to do with anything. In all the pics I've seen, Roman just shines with his mom and grandma. If I were in her shoes, I'd beat myself up for the rest of my life thinking he needed me and i couldn't help him.

To my understanding he is still

To my understanding he’s still employed under a union in MI.

I’m almost positive that they purchased the home. I say this because Jordan aka Piper(whom the work crews know him as) was contracted as a journeymen electrician with the company JwB that is subcontracted with PG&E/state. he was working pretty closely with a close friend of mine and my boyfriends that was with the same company. - I also found out through inside source that around the time(not sure of exact date but was within the same week maybe even the day of) Roman went missing the entire company was laid off and released of their state/PG&E contracts and all sent home, most back out of state.

Was it a funeral or a memorial? I guess if it was a funeral that means he was cremated? LE are being silent so we have no way of knowing if Roman's body has even been released? Surely his family would not bury him in Placerville.
I thought I read on another thread that she was taking him home to do the burial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2xresearcher