CA CA - Rose Cole, 16, Oakland, 1972 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Has anyone had any contact with Yanette at all? Is it possible that she has been contacted by Rose and that is why she has not been here?

I don't see rose at all in them pics. I see human figure but you can't identify who.

I joined and started a thread there on Rose.

http://denniskaufman.websitetoolbox.com/

I spoke to Prof. Steven Dewhurst and he indicated that there were more photos that Kaufman has that he also believes are Rose, but they are of the same nature as the ones already posted - so blurry as to be useless IMHO. Be real careful when dealing Kaufman and his minions - intelligence and rationality are not respected attributes on his site.

...Garrido's first KNOWN attack was in '76. I doubt that was his first assault...

Garrido was arrested for the rape of a 14 year old girl in 1972 in Antioch, but charges were dropped when the victim chose not to testify. That means that he was in the East Bay and already a sexual predator by 1973. We are looking at this for Anna Waters's case, but I will keep an eye open for any possible links to Rose also.

This case still haunts me. I really wish that Rose is alive and well somewhere. But, who knows. Hopefully, her family will get the answers they need.

There is a Pose Cole on FB. I wonder if it is Jesse and Rose's brother?

I've checked this several times and have never been able to find Pose on FB. According to several records, Pose is the ONLY Pose in the US, so if he is on Facebook, it would have to be Roses brother. Problem is, I sure can't find where he is listed.

Did anyone ever follow up on this? Pose has been missing for years and I always thought he had the answers to where Rose is/was.

I've checked this several times and have never been able to find Pose on FB. According to several records, Pose is the ONLY Pose in the US, so if he is on Facebook, it would have to be Roses brother. Problem is, I sure can't find where he is listed.

Did anyone ever follow up on this? Pose has been missing for years and I always thought he had the answers to where Rose is/was.

I cannot find a Pose Cole on FB either, but, I did find a Rose Cole from Grand Rapids MI.
Odd!

SK

Originally Posted by Shadow205
Julie,

Please take a minute and read about another case that we are working on here. This is the thread Anna's Vital Statistics and case details - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Some of us here believe that the little girls that we just showed you pictures of are the same little girl, Anna Christian Waters.

That little girl is the daughter of 2 people who were in synanon for mutiple years. Please read my other responses. I believe the girl in the picture was born in synanon.

Bringing the above over from Rose's first thread: Is Julie saying Anna may have been born in Synanon?

SKick.

Sorry, I do not understand this post. No, I did not say Anna was born at Synanon--I do not recall ever making such a post. I do recall that there were several of us who had a discussion about a little girl in one of the Synanon photos who looked similar to Anna, but a former Synanon member stated that the little girl was born there, so therefore could not be Anna.

Originally Posted by Shadow205
Julie,

Please take a minute and read about another case that we are working on here. This is the thread Anna's Vital Statistics and case details - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
Some of us here believe that the little girls that we just showed you pictures of are the same little girl, Anna Christian Waters.

That little girl is the daughter of 2 people who were in synanon for mutiple years. Please read my other responses. I believe the girl in the picture was born in synanon.

Bringing the above over from Rose's first thread: Is Julie saying Anna may have been born in Synanon?

SKick.

I will check, but I think the FB is her sister-in-laws site to try and find Rose. I will check it out. Nope, I guess not. She looks too young to be our Rose Cole, however there were a few other Rose Coles on FB that could be candidates.
I cannot find a Pose Cole on FB either, but, I did find a Rose Cole from Grand Rapids MI.
Odd!

SK

I have not been following Rose's case recently, but do I recall correctly that she had some connection to locations in the Santa Rosa/Sonoma County area? If so, I may have another UID that may fit.

http://santarosahitchhikermurders.com/

The last listed victim is an unidentifird teenage caucasian girl who was killed between 1972 and 1974. Based on what is known about the other victims, this UID was probably hitchhiking in the area. Little information is there, but I asked the woman who created this website about Rose and she was going to check with the Sonoma Sheriff Department to see if this UID has been compared to Rose.

I'll let you know what I find, but I wanted to get all of your opinions.

Interesting Doogie-Keep us posted! I personally think Rose is alive and living in TX, based upon what I found and posted previously.

Im trying to read all of the forums on this case. It is very interesting. When I'm done sifting through everything, maybe Ill have a clearer picture. Until then...Im bumping it up for Rose Lena Cole!

After reading both forums. I really feel as though she returned to Michigan, and perhaps both her Uncle and her father may have known her whereabouts. However, if she were living a transient lifestyle because of her circumstances, I do not know where she could have ended up. I would think that she would have eventually returned home, not knowing anyone in California, other than Ruth and the other people associated with the Synanon facility. However, I'll keep an open mind. The possibilites are endless. I just wish there was some more direction.

Interesting Doogie-Keep us posted! I personally think Rose is alive and living in TX, based upon what I found and posted previously.

Yep...me too. Matter of fact I think we found her a long time ago and she got tired of being contacted by several of us. Around the same time Rose's family vanished from WS and the case went cold again...Kind of a strange coincidence.

I know, I do not know what happened to her family--perhaps they got the answers they were seeking. I hope someday they feel comfortable to come back to WS and let us know how they are doing.

Yep...me too. Matter of fact I think we found her a long time ago and she got tired of being contacted by several of us. Around the same time Rose's family vanished from WS and the case went cold again...Kind of a strange coincidence.

I've read all the threads and what a sad story this is. I noticed a few people were in contact with Isabel and other family members. Have any of you tried to contact them recently for an update?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
happy.af.wtf
Back