CA-Sandra Cantu, 8 missing 3/27/09 from Tracy,#1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Veromi says he has lived in Tracy and Oakland. The only legal cases I have seen so far are only deeds.

Pipl identifying his first name as Francis.

Middle Initial as T

DOB JUL 1949

Google his name and his profession and there is a picture of him.
what did you put for profession?

This person is suspect to me.

California, UNITED STATES (USA), Wed 01 Apr 2009, 07:00 GMT
POLICE IN CALIFORNIA SAY THEY ARE LEAVING NO STONE UNTURNED IN HOPES OF FINDING MISSING EIGHT-YEAR-OLD, SANDRA CANTU.
SO FAR, TWO PEOPLE HAVE BEEN CONSIDERED PERSONS OF INTEREST IN THE CASE.
FOX'S AMBER LEE HAS MORE ON THE SEARCH EFFORTS AND COMMUNITY REACTIONS.

THAT WAS FOX'S AMBER LEE REPORTING.

:00 TRACY, CA
:11 LINDALOU WALES/ MOBILE HOME PARK RESIDENT
:30 KADIE WALES/ MOBILE HOME RESIDENT
:59 FRANK WOHLER/ MISSING GIRL'S NEIGHBOR
1:23 LT. JEREMY WATNEY/ TRACY POLICE DEPARTMENT
1:33 MARIA CHAVEZ/ MISSING GIRL'S MOTHER
AMBER LEE/FOX NEWS (not on cam/no tag)

http://www.newspusher.com/EN/post/1238575321-1/ca-missing-girl-folo.html

I'll let you all search more, I have to get off here. My Husband comes back from TDY tomorrow morning and I have to pick him up at the airport.

Yes Nurse he could be prior military, I would put him in the 'Nam era?

I'll let you all search more, I have to get off here. My Husband comes back from TDY tomorrow morning and I have to pick him up at the airport.

Yes Nurse he could be prior military, I would put him in the 'Nam era?
going to do an ako search...not sure if it will pull it up.....as he would be nam era...

my hubby is tdy too LOL.... have fun with hubby

LAST NIGHT, FBI ARRIVED AT THE MOBILE HOME PARK IN UNMARKED VEHICLES TO ENFORCE SEVERAL SEARCH WARRANTS.
TONIGHT, ONE OF THE TWO MEN WHOSE HOMES WERE SEARCHED BY FBI AGENTS SPOKE WITH US
FRANK WOHLER IS A MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR...AND RUNS THIS SCHOOL IN TRACY.
HE SAYS SANDRA USED TO HELP HIM WATER HIS YARD.
WOHLER ACKNOWLEDGED KISSING SANDRA TWO YEARS AGO, BUT SAYS IT WAS INNOCENT.
HE SAYS HE UNDERSTANDS WHY INVESTIGATORS ARE LOOKING AT HIM.

(SOT/ FRANK WOHLER/ MISSING GIRL'S NEIGHBOR )
When a child is missing, they should blow it up. and I had nothing to do with it.:furious:

Probably nothing but wierd just the same...

Went to yahoo and did search under Frank's name. Got a few hits, two of which were links to newsletters for karate. In one newsletter it lists Frank's email addy at yahoo, so did a search on that username@yahoo.com. Got a couple hits along with a link to the username profile. Clicked on it and it states "Kelly"???? (No "about me" created, but yahoo acct created in 2003...newsletters were from April and June of 2004.

What is the "Kelly" about...wierd....

March 27, 2009 schedule on calendar

OPEN
sparring 5:45-6:45
regular class
4:30&7:00

http://www.deltakajukenbo.com/Schedule/CALENDAR.htm
that class start time would have lined he and Sandra up at the same time outside of their homes:eek:

eta...no wonder they took his cars and searched his business and say the investigation is narrowing!

further eta..... he could have stuffed her in the car to take her someplace fun since she couldn't go to the movies.... restrains her, teaches the class.... etc....... the class was over at seven and she wasn't even reported missing until eight.... oh this poor child!

that class start time would have lined he and Sandra up at the same time outside of their homes:eek:

eta...no wonder they took his cars and searched his business and say the investigation is narrowing!

:eek: indeed!

not to mention....about placing them at the same time.... but if you read the astro thread they said this waaay before any of this other stuff came out.

What if before he left he was outside and saw her... had icky thoughts... but pushed them down.... then she comes back out of the trailer again...

I just do not have a good feeling at all about this man....forgive me fw if I am wrong about you and you are completely innocent. Until Sandra is found all apologies for fw are. on. hold. You don't kiss a small child on the lips and then say you were being nice... and then turn around and say you don't even know her..... uggggghhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734