CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Tonight I had NG paused and my husband walked into the room. After a minute he looked at the TV and said, "Hey! It says there is breaking news in that Caylee Anthony stuff you watch!" I laughed until I almost cried...had to explain the whole "bomshell" thing to him. He just gave me a weird look.:crazy:

Seriously, about this video...I think it was released in a presser yesterday. If not yesterday, then it was the first one this morning. So yeah, you aren't far behind. :)

NG aired it tonight as never before seen footage so no you are not far behind!

I don't think that was mentioned before. That is a great catch! I've seen some strange people working at some carnivals, and I don't know if they do any kind of background check before they are hired. Anyone know about that?

Hope LE is checking it out.

Apologies in advance if this was already mentioned...

I was near the West Valley Mall tonight, and there's a traveling carnival there...don't know when it arrived. I'll try to link to a map...it's not far from Sandra's home. Anyone know if LE has interviewed workers there?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...98,-121.449909&spn=0.016115,0.027466&t=h&z=15

I noticed Sandra's aunt as well, but gave her the benefit of the doubt because in the part I heard she also mentioned a trip they made to Disneyland which was in the past. Perhaps she just got confused as she transitioned? Or am I giving her too much credit?

I was thinking about that when people were referring to Haleigh in the past tense. I've caught myself doing that when explaining something to my fiance. Haha he has to hear all about these cases from me. So IDK on that one if it is such a red flag or not... :waitasec:

LOL Tonight I had NG paused and my husband walked into the room. After a minute he looked at the TV and said, "Hey! It says there is breaking news in that Caylee Anthony stuff you watch!" I laughed until I almost cried...had to explain the whole "bomshell" thing to him. He just gave me a weird look.:crazy:

Seriously, about this video...I think it was released in a presser yesterday. If not yesterday, then it was the first one this morning. So yeah, you aren't far behind. :)

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
My fiance jokes that it's bombshell time when NG comes on.

Thanks gitana1! Interesting that it says LE knows about 60 people are exchanging child *advertiser censored* - why the hell aren't they in jail? What is up with that? They are just keeping their "eye" on them? Child *advertiser censored* is ILLEGAL!! Okay - now that I've ranted what I really want to know is if they just found out about these 60 people while investigating Sandra's disappearance AND if that is what is taking them to Oakdale?

They have now searched a house and a trailer in Oakdale. Do these two residences belong to the same person? Do we have an address on the trailer in Oakdale?

Weird :confused::confused:

PS - gitana1, that wasn't directed at you, except for the Thanks, of course :)

Thank you 2step for the linked map and the info!

Nora - no background checks required. Carnivals attract some of the lowest of the low - drug addicts, alcoholics, con men/women - you name it! Now - not all carnies are bad, but definitely some are.

Salem

I don't think that was mentioned before. That is a great catch! I've seen some strange people working at some carnivals, and I don't know if they do any kind of background check before they are hired. Anyone know about that?

Hope LE is checking it out.

In the last picture it looks like the officer is wearing a bullet proof vest-- do cops always wear bullet proof vests when they serve a warrant?
Considering 4 cops were just killed recently in Oakland, less than an hour away, yeah I'd wear one.

I don't recall hearing about a trailer, just the house which is owned by the cousin of CS. There was a boat in the driveway that they searched, but that was the only non-house searched that I recall. Perhaps with there being a trailer park involved in Tracy, "trailer" was mentioned in place of "house" by mistake?

Thanks gitana1! Interesting that it says LE knows about 60 people are exchanging child *advertiser censored* - why the hell aren't they in jail? What is up with that? They are just keeping their "eye" on them? Child *advertiser censored* is ILLEGAL!! Okay - now that I've ranted what I really want to know is if they just found out about these 60 people while investigating Sandra's disappearance AND if that is what is taking them to Oakdale?

They have now searched a house and a trailer in Oakdale. Do these two residences belong to the same person? Do we have an address on the trailer in Oakdale?

Weird :confused::confused:

PS - gitana1, that wasn't directed at you, except for the Thanks, of course :)

NO...Keep drinking the java Salem LOL... you are okay.

I have thought this too....esp after the article about the sixty person online kiddie *advertiser censored* sharing group. Could this latest guy be part of it?

What I hate are TROLLS. I hope that our local was not one. They decorate fiction like a wedding cake with bells...even the little silver filials, they dash hope, they create false holpe where none was before, they insite, they inflame, need I say more....oh no.... i just did! :

D, if you are real and what you know is real than we will know it soon enough. You do not seem to be around NOW to talk about it after you introduced your "statement" . So where are you and what is the status of your claim????

I'm sorry I had to log out for awhile but I have 3 young children and errands to run. I have a lot to catch up on I only got through the first 2 pages after I left but I will finish reading and catch up. I wasn't trying to spread a rumor at all. I was really trying to find out what was going on. I spoke with my friend and she has not heard back anything from her friend. She said she knows her friend was searching but did was not in the group that had found her. I'm wondering if a rumor spread through the searchers because there is no way she would make that up. There had to have been miscommunication.

Here's a quick snip from gitana1's article above:

"Police also this week searched two places in Oakdale — a house in the middle of town and a mobile home in a neighborhood where a known sex offender lives."

So it sounds like both a trailer and a house in Oakdale.

Salem

I'm sorry I had to log out for awhile but I have 3 young children and errands to run. I have a lot to catch up on I only got through the first 2 pages after I left but I will finish reading and catch up. I wasn't trying to spread a rumor at all. I was really trying to find out what was going on. I spoke with my friend and she has not heard back anything from her friend. She said she knows her friend was searching but did was not in the group that had found her. I'm wondering if a rumor spread through the searchers because there is no way she would make that up. There had to have been miscommunication.

Not to worry danistar5. We are all chomping at the bit to hear something, anything about Sandra being found. You clarified in your post that you could not find any confirmation for what you heard and that you were also looking for info.

There were so many miscommunications in the Caylee searches, it made my head spin. There was also a LOT of stuff that was found that had no connection whatsoever to Caylee's case. We would all get worked up, only to later hear it was all nothing.

I have come to the conclusion that the best thing to do is wait for either confirmation or a second source with the same story.

All is good, glad to see you back!

Salem

Hi Gitana, Thanks for that. I know she was was seen on camera walking out of her area, and if she was taken by a stranger, it seems she would have presented the perfect scenario. These predators grab someone when the situation is in their favor. A little girl walking down the side of the road, all alone, no one else within sight, that is how they work.

I so hope she is OK somewhere and they will find her soon. I'm just what I have learned re how the sexual predator works. Ben Ownby, Shawn Hornbeck and Samantha Runion are examples. xox

Many apologies, Danistar! We just didn't know what to think, and appreciate you returning.:blowkiss: Certainly understand you have a life to lead outside of WS! All said, I know everyone is rejoicing it wasn't true.:woohoo:

You're right, sounds like a rumor spread through the searchers. So sorry you got tangled up in it.

Again, I'm sorry!!
:blowkiss:

Thanks so much for the clarification, Salem!!

Here's a quick snip from gitana1's article above:

"Police also this week searched two places in Oakdale — a house in the middle of town and a mobile home in a neighborhood where a known sex offender lives."

So it sounds like both a trailer and a house in Oakdale.

Salem

Many apologies, Danistar! We just didn't know what to think, and appreciate you returning.:blowkiss: Certainly understand you have a life to lead outside of WS! All said, I know everyone is rejoicing it wasn't true.:woohoo:

You're right, sounds like a rumor spread through the searchers. So sorry you got tangled up in it.

Again, I'm sorry!!
:blowkiss:

I am very relieved it wasn't true. I held my breath as I turned the computer back on, hoping for no bad news.

Thank you all for understanding.

I am very relieved it wasn't true. I held my breath as I turned the computer back on, hoping for no bad news.

Thank you all for understanding.

Happy to have you back and glad that there was no bad news! Your friend is awesome for helping the searchers, I'd have a hard time with it because if I found something...

Well Danistar don't feel bad, thanks for sharing. I'm very glad, as I'm sure everyone else is that there is still hope for this little baby. I really hope if nothing else, this OPENS THE EYES to every parent that lives in or near that mobile home park.

My husband had some weird thing happen a couple of months ago at his store. He had some guys outside asking for money (soliciters) and they were starting to bug his customers and the customers complained. So he called it in to the local police, who he says are great and they came out right away. Turns out the three guys out there soliciting for "money for the poor" were actually all registered sex offenders who were not allowed to be hanging out together. Needless to say they were taken away....BUT this just opened my eyes. You never know what agenda people have -- they could have been really looking for money for the poor - or they could have been up to something entirely different as well. Just wanted to share that as I was pretty freaked!

Was there a house on School Ave. that was searched or one nearby. Like maybe one of an SO's nearby. There is one from that location that is 50 seconds drive time according to google map. Were the people on school ave. able to see the raid because it was that close, just down the street? Anyone have any more information? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop