CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They just did a quick phone interview with an officer and there are very few details other than regular maintenance/drainage of an irrigation ditch revealed a container that the workers found suspicious, so they phoned it in to the SO.

FBI, SJ Sheriffs, and Tracy PD are on their way out to investigate. The officer was asked if it was big enough to hold a child's body and he said he did not know because it had not been seen by him/them yet.

They should have more info either later in the newscast or at the presser that is already scheduled for 3:30.

What or who is the connection to San Joaquin County ? tia

Not sure what you are asking. What is my connection, the workers who found the container?, or ??

The location of the container is in/near Tracy...possibly just out of city limits, so they are saying SJ County instead of Tracy...

The find was at Bacchetti Rd and Tracy Blvd. Here is a link to a map of the area
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&c...94,-121.435447&spn=0.008241,0.013604&t=h&z=16

Me, I live in Stockton, about 20 minutes north of Tracy.

Not sure what you are asking. What is my connection, the workers who found the container?, or ??

I just wondered if this county was connected to anyone that that has been discussed on the board...or whatever.

Hmm, I guess that is her maiden name or something? Sorry, newbie quesiton ... was is iirc?

Ignore my previous comment that I thought Barringer was mentioned in the beinning. I went back and checked and it was baughman, sorry!
iirc (if I recall correctly) LOL... That is what I am thinking (maiden name)

The location of the container is in/near Tracy...possibly just out of city limits, so they are saying SJ County instead of Tracy...

The find was at Bacchetti Rd and Tracy Blvd. Here is a link to a map of the area
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&client=firefox-a&q=Bacchetti+Road+tracy,+ca&ie=UTF8&ll=37.792694,-121.435447&spn=0.008241,0.013604&t=h&z=16

thank you for this information.

MHPMap.jpg

picture-uha870ecb056a3277e758bf6123.jpg

This map by STEADFAST
6163.jpg

Can't find a thing for #43 in any real estate sites

This is the area near where the container was found...it looks to be scarcely populated farm land 2.2 mi from 812 Clover
Containerfound.jpg

farmlandcontainerfound.jpg

Remember though...these maps are old...at least 5 years

Tracy Police Sgt. Tony Sheneman said the container was found at around 11:40 a.m. by farm workers in an irrigation pond located near Tracy Blvd. and Bacchetti Rd – a pond that searchers had already covered. The workers spotted the container while they were emptying the pond to irrigate a nearby field.

Investigators aren't saying whether or not they think the container holds Cantu, or evidence in her disappearance.

http://cbs13.com/breakingnews/tracy.pond.tony.2.977550.html

I know it's probably been posted and I totally missed it, but could someone post the video of Sandra?? TIA :)

CNN/HLN Reporting Black container found on farm land, found by a farmer in an irrigation pool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay