CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK yet. I'm trying to find the time. I agree with everyone else, I think LE knows what's in the container.. The FBI "expert" earler said they flew C130's over with the capabilities to scan and see what's in the bag and if there's anything else in the water.

I didn't know that something like a c130 with scanning capabilities even existed...guess I never gave much thought to it...pretty cool and very useful...

so if this c130 flew over and scanned then it must be something. I hope LE is watching...keeping a good look out on certain POIs...certainly, if this is Sandra, somebody might try and make a run for it, or at the very least, start acting nervous.

hmm, man now i don't know what to believe. what a roller coaster, i can't imagine being her family. i still feel like they wouldn't have had so many resources out there unless they believe it may be her, but he said no indication of human remains (or something close to that, i could not hear presser, just going by what we have had reported here)

thanks to all that did a play by play of the presser, i would be going crazy right now if i had no idea what was said. :blowkiss:

And now all they are covering is doc dump in Caylee case. I love that sweet child, but sadly all hope is gone for her. We NEED Sandra to come home and there still is hope! I wish they would put Sandra's story on. I really don't want to see another disgusting picture of Casey or whatever this release includes.

I'm so angry @ hln for not showing the presser. I flipped to fox too and ... nothing. Only Chris Brown! It should be called CLN... all casey all the time!

Remember on the 3rd Danistar posted that Sandra's body had been found in a field off of Tracy Blvd...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82402&page=2
Sometime after her posts is when I remember LE going back to one of the POI and taking luggage. I'm now thinking that they found this container on the 3rd, asked the owner to drain the irrigation pond and it's taken a couple of days to drain. I think they would do this so that any evidence would not be disturbed.
LE did go to the family on the 3rd and I think this was to tell them about the container, the irrigation pond and that Sandra's body is most likely in the container.

It kind of annoyed me that HLN did not cover the presser....
Just Chris Brown's hearing.
Hmmmm ...wonder why?

ITA with you! I was so upset about that. Maybe we should all write them an email to express our disgust with that.

:clap:

I'm so angry @ hln for not showing the presser. I flipped to fox too and ... nothing. Only Chris Brown! It should be called CLN... all casey all the time!

You know what we really need as a nation? A channel, 24 hours devoted to nothing but missing children....well, that and harsher sentences for these that do this to little kids! :furious:

I agree the number of people present is staggering if it's just some trash someone dumped. Does anyone remember seeing this number of people at a suspicious site that did not end up being anything important? TIA

hmm, man now i don't know what to believe. what a roller coaster, i can't imagine being her family. i still feel like they wouldn't have had so many resources out there unless they believe it may be her, but he said no indication of human remains (or something close to that, i could not hear presser, just going by what we have had reported here)

thanks to all that did a play by play of the presser, i would be going crazy right now if i had no idea what was said. :blowkiss:

Remember on the 3rd Danistar posted that Sandra's body had been found in a field off of Tracy Blvd...http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82402&page=2
Sometime after her posts is when I remember LE going back to one of the POI and taking luggage. I'm now thinking that they found this container on the 3rd, asked the owner to drain the irrigation pond and it's taken a couple of days to drain. I think they would do this so that any evidence would not be disturbed.
LE did go to the family on the 3rd and I think this was to tell them about the container, the irrigation pond and that Sandra's body is most likely in the container.

Wow, I missed that. I wonder how often these irrigation ponds are "normally" drained. They said it's been full for @ least 2 weeks.

I agree the number of people present is staggering if it's just some trash someone dumped. Does anyone remember seeing this number of people at a suspicious site that did not end up being anything important? TIA

ITA. I didn't see the coroner @ the "dumpster" search. Did anyone else?

The best-case scenario I can think of--and even this is grim, and it may have been said before--is that some sicko stuck a decaying animal carcass in the container, knowing he or she would have fifteen minutes of anonymous fame.

that is an interesting theory. would they have left the bag out there for another three days though? wouldn't that possibly contribute to the loss of some evidence? and do you think them saying it was a tip from a worker a ruse? i didn't know that they took luggage from anyone's house. thanks for this.

I remember Danistar's posts...strange that LE would leave the container out in the pond for a couple of days...why wouldn't they have just gotten in a boat and pulled it out then? Makes no sense that they would leave a possible dead baby out there like that for three days. I'm not knocking your theory at all, I promise. I just can't see it happening that way....but, what do I know....all of the rest of your theory falls into place (luggage, danistar's post, family visit)....IDK...

Awesome memory! I do recall something now about planes flying at night that had something that helped in the search. Heat seeking capability or something?? Anyone remember?? Anyway, if they found something when those planes searched this would make sense that they would take evidence from POI before everyone knew they found something suspicious. I'm hoping you are right about the suitcase being taken and if this is our Sweet Sandra I hope the evidence gathered matches and seeing the dirtbag in jail will give Sandra's family some closure as the come to terms with it. Of course, my first hope and prayer is LE is wasting there time and Sandra will be safely home tonight.

This is so disturbing being in limbo like this, and I can't begin to fathom what Sandra's family is going through. Sending up prayers for them.

Awhile back a rock quarry near me was searched, cops, divers and the entire bit. Neighbors came by and told me it was another body (another story), it ended up being a deer in a truck. Anything could be in this bag. I guess I want to hang on to the hope that it is not her and somewhere, somehow she is safe.

IIRC the land owner went to drain the pond this morning and saw the container, knew it wasn't supposed to be there and knew about the missing girl so he called LE.

Ughh.....this just makes me so sick......I hope it's not her, but everything just seems to point to it being her...

You know what we really need as a nation? A channel, 24 hours devoted to nothing but missing children....well, that and harsher sentences for these that do this to little kids! :furious:

we have discussed this so many times, we get started get no where, other things come up, sadly.....it has been tried a few times by a few networks and never seems to work...never hurts to try to get a SOLID campaign going again. Anyone willing to be the organizer ;)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26445&highlight=Network+missing&page=3

:blowkiss:

Or maybe someone "burying" a dead pet and in their grief not remembering this area would be searched. Maybe not even aware these ponds get drained.

Thinking about this makes me feel better that there would be a logical explanation...and this might NOT be Sandra!

Thanks, wfgodot!

The best-case scenario I can think of--and even this is grim, and it may have been said before--is that some sicko stuck a decaying animal carcass in the container, knowing he or she would have fifteen minutes of anonymous fame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay