CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is terrible news, I am going to try to go to sleep now - as it's almost 11 here....

Thanks to all wsers out here who have stayed up to catch the latest news..I'll be back first thing in the morning to check for updates....

ugh, you can tell he is having a really hard time with this. so many people cared about this little girl.

To paraphrase 'Hamlet,' "Goodnight, sweet princess, and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest."

unfathomable sorrow...as a parent, how do you go on? the chasm of despair must be overwhelming. my thoughts and prayers to all who are affected by this horrible tragedy.

Oh, this is just so sad. RIP sweet Sandra. My heart and prayers go out to her family.

any locals on?
Wonder if LE are around perps?
Must be fngerprints inside the bag, on zipper etc.........
LE around family tonight.
Everything depends on her autospy.
ID by clothes.........
sounds so sad for even LE taking............
finding a little girl.............atleast say thanks to the farm workers for calling LE right away!

They all look so sad... All the LE

This is just too sad to be allowed.

It sounds like they might suspect more than one person

Good Night Everyone...

Thank You All for your Hard Work and Loving Thoughts for Sandra...

As ALWAYS... you are some of the best people on the face of this earth.

I just keep picturing her in that surveilance video care free and happy :(

I wish I had never seen that. It makes it too hard to accept that she would be hurt by some disgusting . She should be out playing tomorrow instead of this.

We must pray now that the perp left evidence on that bag, in the tire tracks, or other forensics they collected today.

Another news conference 3:30pm tomorrow.

Advises parents to watch their children and give them a hug tonight.

Typed what I could catch:

Family not missing luggage. Nothing else inside luggage except Sandra. Not discussing what else was found. Need autopsy to determine most things - will start tomorrow. Bag was submerged during last search - that's why it wasn't found. Large piece of rolling luggage. Family notified prior to them coming here for presser - asking for compassion for family. Won't comment on whether this leads to any person. Doesn't have info as to if warrant will be issued tonight. Pond was filled for at least 2 weeks. Wearing last known clothes, no backpack, won't know about marks on body until autopsy. No info on Sandra until autopsy. Continuing to talk to many people. Difficult on everyone involved because they were optimistic they would find Sandra alive and well. Doesn't know about red band on luggage. Can't comment on how it was sealed. Suitcase floated to surface but he is told no one opened it prior to LE arriving. Farm crews were at pond off and on for several days. Found lots of footprints and tire tracks but don't know if they will lead somewhere. Doesn't have info as to whether Sandra dressed herself or someone else dressed her. (I'm just SICK!!)

Advice to parents in Tracy (he is one) - same as always: watch them and give them a hug tonight.

Presser 3:30 tomorrow.

LE knows who the perps are and they are just waiting to get all the forensics and trace evidence. They know who it is. No way they don't know.

No arrest...parents in Tracy should be scared out of their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay