CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE knows who the perps are and they are just waiting to get all the forensics and trace evidence. They know who it is. No way they don't know.

I totally agree with you on this. They are just waiting to gather the evidence and are certainly watching this person (s) whereabouts. JMO

Sandra was such a beautiful, happy little girl just skipping along in the last video of her life.
Perp snatched her in a second!
Sorry but there are to many of us, DP to SO murderers now.
SO will never be rehabilitated!

G'nite all - prayers for the family - only sweat for the perps on this night. G'nite - god bless you little one - spread your wings and soar with the wind, skip, hop, windmill your arms, be free. "You will mount up with wings like an eagle. You shall run and not be weary." Isaiah

ME TOO. I just can't shake that image. Heartbreaking. I can't shake that carefree happy nature of a little girl ending. Just...ending. I can't seem to comprehend it.

I think this is the hardest babycat...that video was so sweet, watching her swinging her arms and not having a care in the world. I don't think I'll ever forget it.

:cry: Prayers for the family of this precious little one. "Hug your children tonight."

better yet I hope someone in that complex notice someone loading up some lugage.

I'm going with momtective on this one -slayter guy and his cousin.

How can anyone kill a little girl, put her in luggage, and then throw her in water? I'm so.....just can't believe it. Just like with Caylee. A garbage bag????

I hope I NEVER understand this sh!!.

Throw em' on their own Island and let them abuse each other for eternity. There really is no other answer. They CAN'T be rehabilited. That's proven. So what's the problem?

I'm scared. People are turning up missing everywhere. Kids, moms, teenagers. It's like the creeps watch the news and go..OH...look how easy it is to get rid of someone. These should NOT EVER be allowed back on the streets again if they have offended even one time.

I'm so sorry for Sandra's family. And for her. My god. What a terrible outcome. I feel sickened that I watched this all day and all along I was looking at this poor baby's body inside this bag.

I'm so sorry.she's a pretty little girl.I will pray for her family.Rest in peace sandra.I don't know what to say.I'm so sorry this happened.

You may know this verse--it was in "Four Weddings and a Funeral"--and I quote only its last stanza, but W.H. Auden certainly knew how we all feel:

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun.
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the wood;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

I was so hoping for a different outcome for this beautiful little girl. RIP sweet Sandra. Prayers for her family and friends. I am going to go to bed and cry for that precious baby now.

About the luggage and the red ribbon I've heard of...

I don't travel much but my in-laws do, and they always put something on their suitcase handles to more easily find them at the baggage carousel. (colored yarn)

So if that is the case with this piece of luggage - I think it means the person must have actually used that luggage at an airport at some point - it's not just some brand new piece of luggage - or someone's old piece of luggage that they never used.

Not much - but might help narrow something down.

ETA - it seems like a gal thing to do. I mean - I'm sure it wasn't my father-in-law's idea to put the yarn on there. Another clue maybe.

This is all so sickening. Excuse me while I rant for a sec -- I've known a few people over the years who moved to Tracy and the surrounding areas from Oakland and Hayward because they wanted a safer environment for their children. How sad is it that no matter where you go, these disgusting, twisted killers still infiltrate even the most unassumingly quiet neighborhoods? I can't even imagine what my colleagues and friends with children, who currently live in Tracy, are feeling right now.

I am sorry if I come off as an alertist, my emotions are just running really high right now.

RIP, Sandra. LE will get the that did this to you. You will never know any more pain, never be frightened again, and will always remain a little sweet angel!

I was so wanting little Sandra to be located safe and sound. I have been reminded so often how very precious life is. GB Sandra's family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en