CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A small comfort, however they haven't completed the autopsy yet.
Did they say she was fuly cothed?
I thought it was said she was ID by cothes.........could mean that cothes were in bag..........

warning to Tracy residents.........watch your children and give them a hug......LE

Good night friends, and pray for Sandra's family...:blowkiss:

I am so glad they handled this the way they did. No wonder. The poor family. LE knew. They knew all along. I'm just sick at heart. RIP sweet little girl.

May justice be swift and fast.

I too was holding out hope..I don't understand..And I REALLY don't understand why these SO keep being given the opportunity to commit these crimes over and over....I'm sick to my stomach.

Repeating myself but I sure wish the reporters asking the questions used a microphone so that I would not have to strain my ear and try to decipher what the heck they asked.

So sad.

Unless the perp was a real loner - I think chances are good someone will ID the luggage.

If it was newly purchased - someone will remember the purchase.

Please let it happen.

I hope so badly that the perp gets caught.

I thought it was said she was ID by cothes.........could mean that cothes were in bag..........

warning to Tracy residents.........watch your children and give them a hug......LE

I could swear that the officer said "fully clothed", to a reporter's question... I could be wrong, but I swear that is what I heard out of the officer's mouth.

:furious: I am so furious :furious: :furious:

These creeps need to be put on their own little island to hurt and abuse each other and rot in hell. I'm just sick of this.

a big amen to that!!!

So sad.

Unless the perp was a real loner - I think chances are good someone will ID the luggage.

If it was newly purchased - someone will remember the purchase.

Please let it happen.

I hope so badly that the perp gets caught.

I'm not a loner, but I'm pretty sure no one (or very few) could identify my luggage. But I do hope that they are caught soon. I believe that they are close to an arrest.

I just keep picturing her in that surveilance video care free and happy :(

Me Too and it is just breaking my heart... It's just so heartbreaking...

I hope they get them soon, the one (s) that have done this. Please God.

I thought it was unusual that he kept saying the "people " or "persons". They know who "They" are.IMO

Praying you're right. I was so hoping they would have made an arrest already.

LE knows who the perps are and they are just waiting to get all the forensics and trace evidence. They know who it is. No way they don't know.

When will this stop, when will innocent children be safe. My heart just breaks for this family. RIP Sandra

Yes, but he couldn't answer one of the last questions about if she dressed herself or someone else did it.

I'm not a loner, but I'm pretty sure no one (or very few) could identify my luggage. But I do hope that they are caught soon. I believe that they are close to an arrest.

Very few is good enough for me. :) I'm hoping even a spouse or parent would turn someone in for such a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay