CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
animation1om7-1.gif

Can someone give updates on the live coverage? I have no earphones here and it looks like they started.

seeing her in the video that day....just crushed me.....my daughter is the same age....and if i didnt know better i would have thought it was her swingin her arms and signing away.....(singing added by me)...just very, very sad....i feel so hurt for the mom and other family and friends...and her school and class mates.....ugg

reporter is frustrated with the prep....lots of people in the background.

Im bawling,please tell me that baby was not in pieces.

Reporter is very interested in Dave.....

let me go see if I can find some earphones...

This is all so sickening. Excuse me while I rant for a sec -- I've known a few people over the years who moved to Tracy and the surrounding areas from Oakland and Hayward because they wanted a safer environment for their children. How sad is it that no matter where you go, these disgusting, twisted killers still infiltrate even the most unassumingly quiet neighborhoods? I can't even imagine what my colleagues and friends with children, who currently live in Tracy, are feeling right now.

I am sorry if I come off as an alertist, my emotions are just running really high right now.

No where is safe,this can happen any where to anyone. The only way to protect our children is to watch over them constantly,it really is a shame that a child can not walk alone in their own neighborhood in the daylight.Going from one friend's house to another friends house to play is a childs right,but too often it winds up being a death sentence. Too damn many SO have more rights then our children.It just makes me sick how they keep letting them out of jail to keep killing and assaulting our children. If found guilty of sexual assaulting a child it should either be life in prison or death penalty.There is no fixing these monsters all that happens is when they are released the next victim they murder because the do not want anyone telling and sending them back to jail.Sorry this just hits very close to home for me.I hope they get the that is responsible.This is just breaking my heart.

Im bawling,please tell me that baby was not in pieces.

Tonia I'm very upset too for Sandra. The only thing that LE has told the media is that it was her in the suitcase.

csi unit entered mobile home park at 10:30PM. If residents leave, they cannot return tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en