CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remind me again - of those 3 strong suspects mentioned in an earlier post - I remember that the one guy was married with a disabled son - but was the kissing guy married with family - and what about the other guy?

TIA

And I can tell you the outcome with Haleigh. I could be wrong, but I'm rarely not. I wish I was.

I agree Suzi, but I think this was a stranger abduction with Sandra, whereas with Haleigh I am afraid it is familial. It might take many months to locate her as she has evidently been hidden from the world. I hope that is not the case. xox

OMG... I'm sick to my stomach just finding out about this poor babe.

Somedays the world is so incredibly full of evil it seems... My heart pours out to her family. What a horrible sad ending.:no::raincloud:

May the person that did this burn in eternal hell... even that wouldn't be enough justice for a little child. :furious:

Autopsy is to be performed Tues a.m. and there is a press conference scheduled for 3:30p.m. Tues. PST.

2521cid255F12cd01c622db25243c0fd2d0.jpg

Lord, please bring JUSTICE for SANDRA!

Nurse,
Was anything ever found out about Slayter's adult disabled son? How old? Physical or mental disability? Anything?

rain, not much except he "may" have been in the snake and small reptile business (last thread)

I do remember reading that, but was confused about some of it. With a different last name spelling? Right?

I predict the perp(s) will just plain look like a child molester - think Chester Stiles. I don't know why someone would want to do this and in one sense I don't care - just exterminate them if we find them. The only way a child molester will ever improve this planet is by their departure from it, and the sooner the better. Any "person" who would harm a child like this is broken and unfixable, and if we find a way to identify them (genetics, for instance) before they can strike I'd be all for requiring them to move away from any and all children immediately and permanently. We almost always find that the crime these worthless scum are caught for is not their first.

Yeah, it would violate their rights as they are currently defined. I put the rights of innocent children first - change the definitions.

I so agree with you, these monsters do not deserve any rights.They are unfixable our innocent children rights should be more important then these

I desperately need something to "sleuth" for Sandra right now.

KRON4 reports search warrants just served at Orchard Estates and another Mobile Home Park.

Thanks Linask, I think the pieces are all falling into place very quickly for police now. xox

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3562798&postcount=696

I posted what we knew about all there at that link... plus some speculation...

Thank you - that was a great post.

I'm just recalling my earlier thoughts about the luggage and the red ribbon that may be on it.

We don't know if that's true so this is just speculation - but I theorized that if the ribbon was on the luggage to ID at the airport more easily when traveling - that a female probably placed it on there. (A guy might I.D. tag his luggage somehow - but I doubt it would be a red ribbon.)

Anyway - this might help eliminate someone who was maybe a batchelor (with no mother's home or anything close by that he'd just be able to grab the luggage from.)

I might look for someone who's married or lives with a woman (girlfiend or even mother)

Not foolproof or anything - just a thought I had.

i couldn't get onto the site for a while and even though i don't post very often, this is where i wanted to be after i heard the news. with people who i know are feeling the same as i. this one has really hit me hard, i live in sacramento (about forty minutes from Tracy) and even here, her posters are all over and she was so sweet and seemed so happy go lucky...no one deserves this and i don't really know how to put into words how i feel. i hope that they catch whoever is responsible and hope that her family is somehow, someday able to deal with this unbelievable tragedy....

thanks again to everyone here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member