CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think it's one of the poi's we already know about? If so, any idea which *advertiser censored*? (is that allowed?)

that's pretty tame compared to what's going through my head!

I hope they are taking the time to arrest whoever they need to and get search warrants etc. I'm watching my local KCAL9 news in So Cal. They haven't mentioned anything.

Do you think it's one of the poi's we already know about? If so, any idea which *advertiser censored*? (is that allowed?)

I would think that would be allowed...yeah? I mean it is nicer than the word I would have chosen....

Pictures are worth a thousand words. Does California have a death penalty in effect?

I feel so bad for Sandra's family. I think if the container was empty or had an animal in it they wouldn't have the conference. They would just say so.

SNIPPED ...But the previous page wasn't too bad to read. Just a whole page of people telling me the presser was moved to 8:40. :) Love you all. Praying for Sandra and her family.

The page of 8:40 comments would have been comical if this wasn't just so sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay