CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to agree. Either the pastor is or someone in his household is a definite POI/Suspect at this point. He is the one who said he was questioned all night last night and the reporter said the pastor mentioned another 3 hours today.
I'm thinking there has to be something about the luggage she was found in connecting him into this; something they found immediately when they recovered the bag.

To my knowledge, duct tape has never been mentioned in this case either from on/in the suitcase or on her body. No such details have been released.

I think the duct tape conversation was a bleed over from the Caylee conversation. There has been NO official mention of duct tape in this case that I am aware of. :bang:

I just looked at the video and it "looks" like flip flops...but I'm afraid this may get the shadow discussion going again! LOL

Thanks Nora Charles...I've got 3 windows open and can't find the link to the video....oh, noooo not the shadow discussion!! :crazy:

It was Jean Casarez who said she was still wearing her Hannah M. flip flops instead of JVM. ;) (She has some good inside sources usually.)

Just a little aside. My husband calls her "Jinkasaurus" because that's the way NG pronounces it.

Salem, I think she was going to go search for it, but I haven't heard anything. I don't recall it, but I posted the following hoping it might help:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3567540&postcount=93

Is there a link for this? I would love to read it. Or did one of our great sleuths figure this out? Can you direct me to the original post?

TIA,

Salem

Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
and correct me if I am wrong..........2 family members of the pastor work at the 'FARM' (where little sandra was found in the animal drainage!) sons? grandsons? they knew the road.........would never be seen as odd being there.

I wonder if the killer could have been a farm worker, or just a homeless type, who was squatting in the seldom used church. Maybe someone who came over to the trailer park and used the club house to get water, shower, swim, etc.

I think whoever did this did not look "out of place" in the MHP. Possibly connected in some way with the church or knew how to access the buildings there. This person may also have not have seemed out of routine carrying a suitcase to to his/her vehicle. Or maybe had a carport next to the front door.

I'm thinking there has to be something about the luggage she was found in connecting him into this; something they found immediately when they recovered the bag.
I would have to agree. Something inside that suitcase led them straight back to the pastor's residence, shed, and church. They had to have probable cause for the searches and they would have to be substantial after finding her body. IMO, they would relate to the body, the suitcase, or an eyewitness.

Who was the last person to see Sandra alive?

Where did she say she was going after she visited the other little girl where she colored and played on the swing? Was it perhaps the pastor's house to play with his greatgrandchild or grandchild (since this hasn't been sorted out yet)?

I thought LE said she was wearing the clothes she disappeared in -- the pink T-shirt, etc.

ETA Just saw scandi's post explaining she was wearing a skirt with the leggings.

Hi Steadfast, I remember it being mentioned yesterday when the photos of her skipping were being discussed at length. xox

I guess my confusion is on what would be sealing this bag. In my crazy mind, there are possibly hairs or other evidence still on the outside of the bag they would want to make sure and preserve (for anyone who doesn't think hair can't stick, come to my house after I wash and dry my clothes and I still pull them out of the dryer with my long hair stuck all over, ugh).

Yes, Chain of custody. And I'd like to know how they did it in this case. Just curious.

On a bag of this type, they would use a seal something like a thin wire or plastic that has a tag on it. They would run between the two zippers or the zipper and a portion of the bag and clamp it, tie it, what ever. It's sort of like the seals they put on your electric meter but is usually plastic.

Not to take issue with JVM, but in the video, Sandra is NOT WEARING flip flops. Looks like tennis shoes to me

I wondered the same thing-- but when I was little wore through my socks quicker I would wear socks with my flippers if I didn't want to put on shoes. Geisha girl style.

I recall reading somewhere in this conversation (possibly not "this" thread) that Sandra played with the granddaughter of the pastor of the church. That resonated with me because I also recall from the earliest reports that Sandra was going to visit a "friend that wasn't home". Maybe Sandra told someone that she was going to the pastor's home to play with the grandchild, and that is what linked them to the church??? I just keep going back to why they interviewed the pastor essentially all night! He has to know SOMETHING or SOMEONE!.

Who was the last person to see Sandra alive?

Good question SS. LE named the shed at the church as having the 'crime scene', so there is evidence found there to make that determination. That evidence must tell the truth about who saw her last IMO.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Momtective, you found the link to CLOVER ROAD BAPTIST CHURCH in that link!!

"Nicole Lee, 18, of Tracy, who once lived there, said she baby sat Sandra for a couple of years, until she was 7.

The second-grader loved to play, Lee said, and was very smart. Sandra loved cookies, Lee said.

Lee said the girl and her mother were active in the Clover Road Baptist Church. The slaying has shaken the community where everyone knew each other."

On a bag of this type, they would use a seal something like a thin wire or plastic that has a tag on it. They would run between the two zippers or the zipper and a portion of the bag and clamp it, tie it, what ever. It's sort of like the seals they put on your electric meter but is usually plastic.

Yes! Thanks, I was thinking nothing to "seal" the entire bag since they want to preserve any trace evidence.

(However, I can tell you there are ways to "break" that seal and redo it with out anyone knowing...)

I just put that on my other post, Re. It is possible, but they would still require other evidence to get the other SWs. Probable Cause isn't going to come from only her intention of a visit. Had to be something of substance.

I just listened to a tape that said Sandra played with the great grandaughter of the Pastor.

Is there any information on that business that backs up to the trailer park? It looks like a shopping center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey