CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG NoraC...we gotta quit doing this...I just posted about her wanting to go to church and how sad it is that it's considered a crime scene in her murder!

I wonder if they have a rec room at the church? or playground area outside.
I saw no playground area outside at all. If you get on google maps street view, it doesn't show one. However, those shots can be very old even a couple of years or so.

Don't mean to question anyone and it might be my OLD age but.....LE has mentioned nothing about the condition of the body. If they did and I missed it they MESSED up big time! Is there a link available?

You are correct White Hawk. There has been nothing mentioned about duct tape. So sorry!

I think they are interested in the congregation of the church and who they can connect to that farm. Could be more than just a worker, maybe a sales person or delivery person who frequents the farm. Any connections of someone who may have visited the pastor and be connected to the farm.

heads up.....Greta OTR is going to have some news on..........maybe old, but coming up......

I just watched it again (on NG I recorded - sorry I don't have that link you're looking for) and I can't see anything like a dress or skirt either. I couldn't even see something like a shirt with a ruffle on the bottom.

I'm curious what everyone else thinks when watching it again specifically looking for a skirt or dress.

In the video, there is NO skirt and NO dress. T-shirt, leggings, possibly socks and slip on type shoes that definitely flop.

I'll find a link of the video as soon as I catch up reading all these posts!:crazy:

Salem

If she wasn't then what was the point of abducting her? :waitasec:

I interpreted it as a reference to Sandra's home life. I thought that it could be used as the pastor's explaination to his wife for spiritual counseling that he was not actually giving to Sandra, but was using as a cover for his own abuse.

In the video, there is NO skirt and NO dress. T-shirt, leggings, possibly socks and slip on type shoes that definitely flop.

I'll find a link of the video as soon as I catch up reading all these posts!:crazy:

Salem
I don't seriously think it matters if she had on flip flops or not or if Jean Casarez is correct. ;)

I do question where the skirt came in as it could be a clue since she wasn't wearing it in the video. If she was wearing it at some point, where is it? Also what people are calling a backpack...maybe it is me...but looks more like a purse. I would like to know if this was inside the suitcase or if this perhaps was found at the pastor's home. Good reason for probable cause to search the other buildings.

Exactly, Imo they knew Sandra was in that suitcase. The extraordinary care they took showed they did imo.

He is just not going to compromise any part of their investigation.

imo

Agree. I bet they could smell the decomp and if anyone knows what that smells like they do.

According to these links, the sun set in SF at 7:27 pm and it was the night after the new moon. Sandra was not reported missing until after 8pm. So she may have been moved from the MHP prior to 8pm and the lack of moonlight would have made it easier to move something out on a farm into the irrigation pond without being noticed.

This makes it seem as if the TOD could have been soon after she was abducted. I hope she didn't suffer much.

http://www.moonconnection.com/moon-march-2009.phtml

http://www.sunrisesunset.com/calend...122.4;37.8;-8;1&month=3&year=2009&time_type=0

Jean is saying MIGRANT workers, not sons of the pastor. And that pond was drained to IRRIGATE a field.. I still haven't heard duct tape from anyone. Just crime scene tape.

I had mentioned the duct tape. And you are correct that it has not been mentioned. Sorry!

I didn't see any equipment either, but maybe they use it like a park (bikes, ball, run, rollerblade, etc.) since it's vacant so much of the week. Maybe she's allowed to go over there with her older siblings since they all talked about going that night. I think it was said she wasn't allowed out of the MHP alone.

I saw no playground area outside at all. If you get on google maps street view, it doesn't show one. However, those shots can be very old even a couple of years or so.

That's what I remember at the presser last night. Don't know where the "dress" came from.

last night I heard or read a 'striped dress' (was suppose to be found in bag with her), and a poster said something about '*advertiser censored* photos and a child *advertiser censored* ring?' Also that Sandra was wearing a pink 'Hello kitty' shirt and flip flops but Never talked about her leggings or panties.........IIRC

Just wanted to put in here, information on google earth shows two motel next to the church. That big suitcase makes me wonder. Hubby and I discussed this and we don't even own a suitcase that large.
If you're looking at what I think you are, the balloon someone placed on Google Earth is in the wrong location. The church is NOT next to any motels.

Click on the street view camera at 11006 W. Clover Rd. and look south.

That's the church.

I didn't see any equipment either, but maybe they use it like a park (bikes, ball, run, rollerblade, etc.) since it's vacant so much of the week. Maybe she's allowed to go over there with her older siblings since they all talked about going that night. I think it was said she wasn't allowed out of the MHP alone.
Ah, well...maybe that is possible. How old are her other siblings? (I thought her grandfather mentioned some kind of Bible study tho?)

Just wanted to put in here, information on google earth shows two motel next to the church. That big suitcase makes me wonder. Hubby and I discussed this and we don't even own a suitcase that large.

I wonder if anyone has checked out suddenly. If the perpetrator(s) were at the hotel maybe they used a credit card.

Greta............Sgt Tony said many SWarrents out...........probable cause at church.
Person or persons
Everyone being cooperative
Autopsy has not been released and not saying cause of death
Whenever he is done, no rush for ME
Showing Sandra skipping in her flip flops

It could be someone that the Pastor knows or was helping out, but I'm not believing yet that an elderly Baptist preacher would abduct and kill a little girl. He must be pretty old to have a great grand daughter.

In the presser last night when it was announced Sandra was found, he said she was in the same clothes she was last seen in during that video. Unless something was announced later last night or today, I think that is correct. He was even asked if it looked like Sandra dressed herself or someone else did, and he said he didn't have that information.

last night I heard or read a 'striped dress' (was suppose to be found in bag with her), and a poster said something about '*advertiser censored* photos and a child *advertiser censored* ring?' Also that Sandra was wearing a pink 'Hello kitty' shirt and flip flops but Never talked about her leggings or panties.........IIRC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey