CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I used to be involved with someone from a country with a very low crime rate. Because they swiftly mete out justice and I mean death. Quickly.

If these pathological horrible excuses for human beings knew they couldn't run and hide and also be allowed to live amongst us where they can use and destroy our children, they wouldn't even try half the they do. They love to live on the edge, but only because they are cowards who know they can get away with it the way things currently are. JMO

I agree 150%,even the DP is not a deterrent because they know they will still live 10 or 20 years while filing a zillion appeals.We need to be more like country's that mete out justice quickly victims deserve it. Something has to change its crazy how many children are being killed right here in the USA everyday.:mad:

Please give Sandra a FORUM so we can separate things now and sleuth...........

If I'm remembering correctly duct tape was used on Sandra, not on the suitcase. It would be a blessing if it would have been used on the suitcase, possibly allowing in less water?

Hi, daisy: LE has not said that duct tape was used on Sandra.

You probably read the same post I did, where someone on this site was wondering how the perp could have stopped her from screaming or making noise, "short of using duct tape" on her mouth. But that was just a supposition by the websleuths member.

I have missed a LOT. I didn't hear this either... That's intersting too, but wouldn't they have known when the irrigation ponds were drained?

I have too lurkeyloo.....and i've been logged on all day! I left work, stopped by the grocery store, came home and logged back on....apparently alot was said on JVM???

I have missed a LOT. I didn't hear this either... That's intersting too, but wouldn't they have known when the irrigation ponds were drained?

maybe or maybe not depends on where they work on farm.......I have to find where I read this for proof. I wish we had a forum so we could separate
all this.......It's lost now,.....I have no where to start but to read backwards/

ITA-I also wouldn't call my luggage a container.
jmo

Oh yeah, that went without saying! I really call it my rollaboard...

I think in the beginning they were just calling it a sealed container for purposes of reporting to the press??? Obviously it was luggage. I don't know, that is odd now that I sit and think about it.

BBM- I hadn't heard about any duct tape. Do you remember where you heard this? TIA

I haven't heard either of those things either. :eek: Do you guys have links to where you read this?

and correct me if I am wrong..........2 family members of the pastor work at the 'FARM' (where little sandra was found in the animal drainage!) sons? grandsons? they knew the road.........would never be seen as odd being there.
dude..did not see that.... If it is true...may the corpse eaters descend sooner than planned............

Yes, what does "sealed" mean?? Zipped up? Shut with duct tape? I guess zipped luggage is also "sealed", though I would never use that term and I fly for a living so use my luggage just about every day! Closed or zipped, but not sealed.

Hi, I think they are referring to the police putting a sticky yellow tape around the bag, thereby sealing it . I would think they'd do this to prove the bag was as yet unopened by LE.

If the perp was so careless as to throw this bag in an irrigation pond, knowing it would surface when the water was drained, I doubt he would go to the trouble of 'sealing' the bag so it wouldn't leak. He evidently cared less about his package. xox IMO

Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...D3ZNQD97DSUKG0

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused? They said her flip-flops were still on her feet.

It is odd that the preacher's wife would use the word abused if no one else did!!! I have NOT heard anyone else say ABUSED
I have only heard deceased....we still do not know how Sandra died........
til autopsy comes in. WE and everyone else assume homecide of course.

I know I read that the pond was either filled or emptied 2 weeks ago.

Yes, please post a link. I've read every post on every thread for Sandra since she disappeared and I don't remember this at all. I could have just missed it, so I'd like to see where that was reported.

What I do remember is on the link with the pastor's picture on the top (his bio I think) it mentioned that his children were all "in the ministry" or something like that. I noticed a post (probably in the last thread) paraphrased that his children were all in the same "Field." That was an accurate description, but do you think you saw "field" and thought they worked on the "farm"?

That's the only thing I can think of as to where it came from.

maybe or maybe not depends on where they work on farm.......I have to find where I read this for proof. I wish we had a forum so we could separate
all this.......It's lost now,.....I have no where to start but to read backwards/

Cantu%20Special.jpg
I m sorry but what channel is this?

That's the only mention of duct tape I remember. I certainly don't remember it being reported that it was on Sandra.

Hi, daisy: LE has not said that duct tape was used on Sandra.

You probably read the same post I did, where someone on this site was wondering how the perp could have stopped her from screaming or making noise, "short of using duct tape" on her mouth. But that was just a supposition by the websleuths member.

Okay, maybe this has been discussed or maybe I'm making too much of it, but here's a quote from the preacher's wife:

"She was the sweetest little thing. It breaks it our hearts to think that anyone would take such a tiny little thing and abuse her and murder her," she said.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5ii5r-B2tDoFc8mJw9T7AquND3ZNQD97DSUKG0

Is it odd that she would say Sandra was abused? Or is it just what everybody assumes? Has LE said she was abused?

Good question. I do not believe LE has said Sandra was abused, and in fact, LE has led us to believe she still had all her clothes on. So.... while I am sure many of us assume she was abused, there has been nothing so far to substantiate that. To come right out and say it like this, could be nothing, could be something. Maybe the line of questioning by LE has led them to believe Sandra was abused?

Salem

and correct me if I am wrong..........2 family members of the pastor work at the 'FARM' (where little sandra was found in the animal drainage!) sons? grandsons? they knew the road.........would never be seen as odd being there.
Police are only saying farm workers, not who they are. Her body was found in an irrigaton retention pond, not animal drainage pond.

I only remember hearing the term "sealed" by media, but don't remember seeing it in an actual quote by LE.

Hi, I think they are referring to the police putting a sticky yellow tape around the bag, thereby sealing it . I would think they'd do this to prove the bag was as yet unopened by LE.

If the perp was so careless as to throw this bag in an irrigation pond, knowing it would surface when the water was drained, I doubt he would go to the trouble of 'sealing' the bag so it wouldn't leak. He evidently cared less about his package. xox IMO

Quick update, please ..

Anyone? :D

TIA :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads