CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just sick and disgusted over this case. As usual. :furious::furious::furious: For me, the biggest question at the moment, is what linked the luggage and the body to the church?? In my stupid mind, I guess I hope that Sandra herself grabbed at something and hid it in her shirt/leggins that led them there. I always like for the victims in these crimes to point a finger at the *advertiser censored**holes that put them in this position. This is another case that illustrates why I just shouldn't go into LE. I want to kill whoever harmed Sandra. :furious:

me too Reannan, me too!! :furious:

I'd like to know the link between the luggage, body, and church too! Hopefully something was found in one of the pockets that linked it back to the preacher...?

Does anybody remember if the preacher's mobile home was searched first, or the church shed??

and correct me if I am wrong..........2 family members of the pastor work at the 'FARM' (where little sandra was found in the animal drainage!) sons? grandsons? they knew the road.........would never be seen as odd being there.

Is there a link for this? I would love to read it. Or did one of our great sleuths figure this out? Can you direct me to the original post?

TIA,

Salem

Hi everyone. A newbie at sleuthing here. I was just reading over the comments left at the church website. Does anyone else find it odd that there were no posts since 1/23/07 and then all of a sudden a post appears for 4/4/09 thanking the pastor for his help?

Not to take issue with JVM, but in the video, Sandra is NOT WEARING flip flops. Looks like tennis shoes to me

Now, that is interesting! I'd look at it again, but I just can't right now.

Pastor Lawless is a POI, just may not be a suspect, YET!

LurkeyLoo... and others wondering about the duct tape detail:

From Riddlez post #251, thread 5:
Aside from duct tape over the mouth...
If the crime/s occurred in the shed...how would people have NOT heard something, especially at that time of day???

Recovering-Lurker shivered at the thought in post #260.

Don't mean to question anyone and it might be my OLD age but.....LE has mentioned nothing about the condition of the body. If they did and I missed it they MESSED up big time! Is there a link available?

I've been wondering about the dress also. Her original description had black leggings, but lately I've seen the dress quote also. Man, this getting confusing! We need a place to sort out some threads and get some concrete facts (with links) down.

Glad you see flip flops also. Maybe we won't have another shadow controversy after all. lol

Wasn't she also supposed to be wearing a dress of some kind? I didn't see that in the video either. Where did that report come from?

I thought it looked like flip flops to me in the video, but I could be wrong.

Wasn't she also supposed to be wearing a dress of some kind? I didn't see that in the video either. Where did that report come from?

Hi SS, Interesting. I also noticed that the Sgt spokesperson only mentioned her shirt and leggings {tights} and left out the little skirt she was wearing.

I wonder if that was on purpose or an error? Maybr the perp kept the skirt as a memento?

Also, nothing was mentioned about a little backpack. I know LE never mentioned one being seen in the video, so maybe they are leaving it out of their comments altogether. I wonder if it was in the suitcase with her - if there was one. A backpack I mean. xox

I thought LE said she was wearing the clothes she disappeared in -- the pink T-shirt, etc.

ETA Just saw scandi's post explaining she was wearing a skirt with the leggings.

Hi, daisy: LE has not said that duct tape was used on Sandra.

You probably read the same post I did, where someone on this site was wondering how the perp could have stopped her from screaming or making noise, "short of using duct tape" on her mouth. But that was just a supposition by the websleuths member.

:bang: I am sorry!

Hi everyone. A newbie at sleuthing here. I was just reading over the comments left at the church website. Does anyone else find it odd that there were no posts since 1/23/07 and then all of a sudden a post appears for 4/4/09 thanking the pastor for his help?

oooooo.....i didn't notice that earlier.....hmmmmm....

oh and :Welcome-12-june: Lynnb!!

I wonder if the killer could have been a farm worker, or just a homeless type, who was squatting in the seldom used church. Maybe someone who came over to the trailer park and used the club house to get water, shower, swim, etc.

Neat! We have several Oregonians at WS. :blowkiss:

You do make a valid point there Chicagofa. I don't know the protocol. Today on hlM I thought they said the evidence would be on the inside of the bag, not the outside, as it had been in water.

I guess I thought that as LE made a point of telling us they didn't open the bag for 5 hours after taking posession of it. xox

I guess my confusion is on what would be sealing this bag. In my crazy mind, there are possibly hairs or other evidence still on the outside of the bag they would want to make sure and preserve (for anyone who doesn't think hair can't stick, come to my house after I wash and dry my clothes and I still pull them out of the dryer with my long hair stuck all over, ugh).

It called CHAIN OF EVIDENCE. A seal is placed on the container, bag etc. and the seal has a number. If the container leaves the crime scene and arrives a another location, they can tell if the evidence has been tampered with if the seal is broken.

Yes, Chain of custody. And I'd like to know how they did it in this case. Just curious.

I would have to agree. Either the pastor is or someone in his household is a definite POI/Suspect at this point. He is the one who said he was questioned all night last night and the reporter said the pastor mentioned another 3 hours today.

That's what I remember at the presser last night. Don't know where the "dress" came from.

I thought LE said she was wearing the clothes she disappeared in -- the pink T-shirt, etc.

ETA Just saw scandi's post explaining she was wearing a skirt with the leggings.

Jean is saying MIGRANT workers, not sons of the pastor. And that pond was drained to IRRIGATE a field.. I still haven't heard duct tape from anyone. Just crime scene tape.

On NG this afternoon, Sgt Tony Shidaman (spelling?), the PIO at Tracy Police Department, said the following about the body of water where Sandra was found:

"First of all it's a collection pond, approximately 150 yards by 50 yards. It's used as a collection area for run-off from the dairy operation. It's filled with bio-mass run-off from the cows and other areas that are there."

Hope that helps clear things up.
REmind me not to eat anything from that farm, then.

Don't mean to question anyone and it might be my OLD age but.....LE has mentioned nothing about the condition of the body. If they did and I missed it they MESSED up big time! Is there a link available?

Hey WH, I don't think any of this was mentioned. I think a poster mentioned it as speculation and then some confusion occured. I THINK??

Many thanks! We are all getting information overload with so many threads.
Hoping we can get a special place for all this information because we are getting confused.

Mods...pretty please?

Ya YA Nora, we need a sticky links thread. I don't think that usually happens till a case has it's own forum. Not sure tho. xox

ETA: Like I always say, this is the time to copy full links into a file, as undoubtedly over time, many of these links will be deleted and we will be in limbo! " I just know I read that in some link" we will be a sayin' as we search all the archives to find it. A time bender for sure! LOL

Just wanted to put in here, information on google earth shows two motel next to the church. That big suitcase makes me wonder. Hubby and I discussed this and we don't even own a suitcase that large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay