DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
paraphrasing what the he said about the letter, but basically it said

Addressed to the killer, from sandra

"you took away my life, but I forgive you, and god will judge you one day"

that was the gist of the letter, but not verbatim

Reporter asked why presser if nothing can be said. Officer said we can discontinue them if you want...

He's getting real irritated with the media.

I think the press conferences are to calm the public and let them know that LE is still working hard, not really to give us any info. Tracy PD is real tight lipped and with reason, IMO.

Some of the evidence is being examined in Tracy and the rest is being examined elsewhere, but not certain where. (Not Quantico, VA as the media portrayed.)

He said they have brought together a professional, very good investigative team.

They are talking to people who may be involved and doesn't know the numbers.

A public service is planned at West High School next week.

Reporter kvetching at them for having two press conferences a day with no real news and the Sgt. got snippy! LOL Told the guy he could just stop having them until they know something!

Next Press Conference at 10:00 am tomorrow.

So basically this pressor was nothing.

Well, it's over and it wasn't much, but despite the denials, I really can't help but feel they have a suspect, and are confident about whoever it may be.

I have no basis for this; just can't shake the feeling.

I relly like how the TPD are playing this close to the vest.And him stating they are doing the presser for the Media.

I like they are doing twice a day press conferences. He is taking advantage to quash rumors that come up.

Well, it's over and it wasn't much, but despite the denials, I really can't help but feel they have a suspect, and are confident about whoever it may be.

ITA-they know exactly what they are doing ,and who it was. They want absolutely no chance of this perp walking on a technicality!

I very much agree with you. It would make no sense for LE to tip off a suspect with info. I take much of what LE says with a grain of salt because I know they have to keep quiet. Why would they announce an imminent arrest? I think they knew from day one that Sandra was abducted but chose to deny that to keep the abductor calm, for example. I feel they are doing a good job. I hope they are.

Reporter asked why presser if nothing can be said. Officer said we can discontinue them if you want...

These jerks need to shut up! :furious:

They are too used to everything being handed on a platter. It's a MURDER INVESTIGATION. They aren't obligated to do this. Be quiet or they will stop them! Sheesh.

These jerks need to shut up! :furious:

They are too used to everything being handed on a platter. It's a MURDER INVESTIGATION. They aren't obligated to do this. Be quiet or they will stop them! Sheesh.

I agree. It's a lot better than NO info at all.

they shouldn't bite the hand that feeds them;)

I'm with ya'! It lets us know they are still very active and it does help to quash some rumors. I wish they this would be done with other cases, at least once in awhile, like for Adji Desir's case.

Two press conferences a day, considering the very little new information revealed in the last several, could be taking good reporters away from what the press should actually be doing: investigating aspects of the case on their own. They're supposed to be the public's voice.

Two press conferences a day, considering the very little new information revealed in the last several, could be taking good reporters away from what the press should actually be doing: investigating aspects of the case on their own. They're supposed to be the public's voice.
Agreed! It's frustrating to wait for the press conference, only to hear they have very little to say. I'd rather they only call a press conference when it's something big, or else just call it a daily briefing...

I agree with one daily briefing and would actually love to see the reporters doing some investigating into this on their own moreso. Did anyone hear them ask him about the williams men? I didn't... (but that doesn't mean much....because I could hardly hear)

I agree one a day would be fine, or updates as needed, but I disagree with the press berating LE. If they don't want to attend the presser, don't go! Just skip it and do your own research. Look at the Hayleigh case, NO pressers or briefings, NO info at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela