CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm thinking they might be making an arrest about now and they need that 4 hour window to accomplish that! We need PMA about this now. I've read kids in the Tracy area are plum scared. Can you imagine the fear they have? xox

{S: I think this last tip from the cadet was all they needed to make an arrest. A positive ID, maybe matching tire tracks found at the scene, pond mud in the tread of the Silvarado's tires, etc. So they've been working on the Silvarado lead since Wed. They should have their answers by now, so I am hoping beyond hope this means an arrest.
Oh, I hope so!! I wonder why he waited so long to come forward tho?! This bothers me a bit. :waitasec:

hi guys....so there seems to be some activity... does it have to do with the truck the cadet saw? (don't throw rotten stuff at me....I had to go to the grocery store)

This is the same guy who locked up the church after the search...
Seriously?! I thought he lived in the park? Wow. I scoped out that house right after they said the shed may be involved, but didn't connect anything other than a hunch.

hi guys....so there seems to be some activity... does it have to do with the truck the cadet saw? (don't throw rotten stuff at me....I had to go to the grocery store)

Perhaps! Briefing at 5:30 p.m. CST. Note may be back in play too.

There is a similar truck parked at the house next door to the church if you look on google maps. Not sure how old google images are tho. It looks white.

I've always wondered the same thing, re dates of google map street view (while using this tool in Haleigh case, eg). Also, have we got firm time for presser, still unclear if rescheduled for 2:30 or 3:30 PT?

:parrot:

was just able to log on today, and saw the tip about the truck...OMG! i am hoping that this will lead to an arrest. i'm wondering when he reported that tip? it said that they didn't talk to him until wednesday? i don't like that he saw this person on the 3rd, i am seriously hoping that she wasn't alive for that whole week (as morbid as that sounds, i think you all know what i'm saying)....

Seriously?! I thought he lived in the park? Wow. I scoped out that house right after they said the shed may be involved, but didn't connect anything other than a hunch.

The guy who was in the video of the church looked kind of like he had just rolled out of bed IIRC. I wonder if he's not sleeping well.

I've always wondered the same thing, re dates of google map street view (while using this tool in Haleigh case, eg). Also, have we got firm time for presser, I'm still unclear if rescheduled for 2:30 or 3:30 PT?

:parrot:

The maps are as old as three or four years or more in some places. Street views may be almost as old. (They update, but it takes a long time to cover the whole country.) The map of my neighborhood is about four years old. The street view is about two years old.

was just able to log on today, and saw the tip about the truck...OMG! i am hoping that this will lead to an arrest. i'm wondering when he reported that tip? it said that they didn't talk to him until wednesday? i don't like that he saw this person on the 3rd, i am seriously hoping that she wasn't alive for that whole week (as morbid as that sounds, i think you all know what i'm saying)....
I believe Sandra was gone within an hour of her disappearance. I also think the perp could very well have gone back after a week to the dump site so the man seen could be connected.

He does live in the park. I don't think the police Cadet lives in the MHP neighborhood. I think he lives in a neighborhood where he has to drive up and down / past the road wiht the irrigation pond. That was my take on the story.

ETA- I could be wrong though

I believe Sandra was gone within an hour of her disappearance. I also think the perp could very well have gone back after a week to the dump site so the man seen could be connected.

He could have gone back to make sure the suitcase wasn't floating.

The maps are as old as three or four years or more in some places. Street views may be almost as old. (They update, but it takes a long time to cover the whole country.) The map of my neighborhood is about four years old. The street view is about two years old.
Someone mentioned 2007 as being what was on google map in that area, IIRC. Not sure it is correct, but I will try to find out.

He does live in the park. I don't think the police Cadet lives in the MHP neighborhood. I think he lives in a neighborhood where he has to drive up and down / past the road wiht the irrigation pond. That was my take on the story.

ETA- I could be wrong though
Oh! Yes! OK. Yes, the article said he lived on the dead end road near the pond which is 2 miles away from the mhp.

I was talking about the house right next to the Clover Baptist Church. If you stop on the road and look into the driveway...there is a truck parked there. (It is located at the back of the church closest to the shed.)

This is also the SAME man that the other Williams ( african american guy) said he saw in the boat with Sandra.

He also said that when he saw this man on tv, he drove to Tracy to make the police listen to him....

Lurkeyloo, This case will be solved soon!... imo

Could it be possible these monsters are using boats now...so they can wash the boat down and destroy all the evidence, leaving no crime scene..after leaving a small, deserted island with the victim????

Confused. Who do people say this man who multiple people describe resembles? Is it Wohler?

Just looking at white/beige trucks based on the cadet tip and one of FW. Here are some pix:

Attachments

• FredWilliams2.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 46
  • WilliamsPix.jpg
    WilliamsPix.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 40
  • NotePix2.jpg
    NotePix2.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 45
  • Truckat 2-19 mark.bmp
    576.1 KB · Views: 39
thank you elerpher! Are you guys seeing if Fred drives a truck like this????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett