CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
in the picture with the detective....that is deff. the same color the cadet reported...

I believe Sandra was gone within an hour of her disappearance. I also think the perp could very well have gone back after a week to the dump site so the man seen could be connected.

i agree that it would be very unlikely for her to have been alive for very long after her kidnap. someone made a good point about going back to check on the bag, make sure it wasn't floating. that is just too much of a coincidence for a truck to be parked near the dump sight and be acting sketchy....

Confused. Who do people say this man who multiple people describe resembles? Is it Wohler?
F. Williams. The same person who mentioned the suitcase being stolen, the rummage sale, the pastor being a great person, and the one who appears to have a key to the church (he was seen locking it up after the LE search). ;)

Does anybody remember if there was a Silverado truck pulled out on the flatbed from the MHP in that first set of raids in the park? My memory is gone.

Just wanted to comment that of all sites like this that I've seen, this is the one that seems true to it's name and whose members actually sleuth. Others have felt very mean-spirited to me where members are more committed to commenting on how people "seem" and character assassinating as opposed to actual sleuthing. Kudos to this group for their positive actions.

thank you elerpher! Are you guys seeing if Fred drives a truck like this????
Trying to! Have no confirmation yet. We are combing video and photos as fast we can go tho. ;)

My theory is if he has a boat...he has some kind of vehicle other than a car to pull it.

F. Williams. The same person who mentioned the suitcase being stolen, the rummage sale, the pastor being a great person, and the one with a key to the church. ;)

i didn't know he had a key to the church. geez, just when you think you know what's going on!

SS- you beat me to it.

FRed W. - This is the man with the mustache who reporters interviewed about the Pastor. He also is the person who mentioned the suitcase being stolen. He looks like he could possibly be the "anonymous note writer" (from sandra to my killer). He is also POSSIBLY the same man that the other mr. Williams said he saw with Sandra in a boat. Later when he saw him in an interview on tv, he went to Tracy police to tell tehm he KNOWS who her killer was. He could possibly drive a beige/white chevy silverado. A police cadet spotted this type/color vehicle on the road near the irrigation pond where Sandra's body was found.

Does anybody remember if there was a Silverado truck pulled out on the flatbed from the MHP in that first set of raids in the park? My memory is gone.
I checked all the vehicles we have seen in photos on wreckers and there is not a truck that I have been able to find.

For Google Maps if you want to take a birds eye view of FW address as listed on white pages - note not confirmed that the boat you see in the birds eye view is actually FW's unless that was determined late, late last night:

Attachments

• Address.bmp
    586.6 KB · Views: 16
Is there any way to check vehicles registered to him in CA?

Seems to me that I saw that while waiting for one of the pressers earlier this week. I don't think it was on tape, but I saw it during the live feed. I remember thinking.. "hmm? I wonder if that was being towed out for the police."

Also elepher, did you notice how fast all the other cars went by the press conference and that truck went a lot slower. Maybe nothing but I thought it was odd.

ETA_ Does anyone remember this?

iirc, it was that beat up white suv that had the ladders all over it and an old caddy

I checked all the vehicles we have seen in photos on wreckers and there is not a truck that I have been able to find.

It was not one of the ones they originally searched, but it was after they found her body. It may have been Tuesday 10:30 presser. I know it was a few minutes before the presser started because that day everyone was commenting on the reporters laughing and chatting in the background while waiting.

FW would have reason to be in the MHP on church business. He could be someone who would not raise suspicion. The pastor may be able to verify if he was there that day. One thing that has stood out to me was how all of Sandra's neighbors mentioned how helpful she was about doing little chores for them. I wonder if this person knew this about her and asked her to help him with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett