Found Deceased CA - Sandy Giles, 44, Earp, 13 May 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If she had wondered away, wouldn't they have seen her foot prints showing that, since the did see footprints around where her car was....

Did the footprints they did find just stop or had they been covered up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello everyone - I am new here, I registered to comment on this thread. Yesterday I wrote a long post and now it is gone. I am going to rewrite the information, but if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. It even had 3 "thanks" right away and today it's nowhere ...

I am a middle aged female and if I'm driving alone, I'd be scared to stop even for a woman. I would , for sure, however, call for help and report someone was stranded.

The other day I saw a man in one of those motor wheelchairs and it seemed out of power or powering down. He was too big for me to lift him or put him in my car and there was no room for his chair. My phone was dead,.

I went to a store and the manager called it in for me and the police came to help him. He was so close to the railroad tracks I was afraid he was stranded and he was. not on the tracks but close.

When I first read this thread, I thought maybe she was stranded in a spot where there was little to no traffic. Apparently there IS traffic, but no one helped? *sigh*

Boy, that's as strange as can be. Maybe someone gave her a lift to their home and she is just getting herself together. She may have been delusional from the heat....
and severely dehydrated. And being stranded like that and not knowing the landscape or where everything was......I don't know. Are there nearby hospitals? I would have taken her there.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes a normal everyday Good Samaritan would take her to the nearest hospital or medical facility if needed, but there are some cray cray fools out there that might've picked her up & hospitals were the last thing on their minds! I hope she didn't hop in some strange weirdo's car with the promise of a "safe ride".

The above are simply my random thoughts & opinions

Yes a normal everyday Good Samaritan would take her to the nearest hospital or medical facility if needed, but there are some cray cray fools out there that might've picked her up & hospitals were the last thing on their minds! I hope she didn't hop in some strange weirdo's car with the promise of a "safe ride".

The above are simply my random thoughts & opinions
I wonder what the %s are that someone would pick her up and do her harm vs a Good Samaritan coming along and helping her. It's kind of like losing a billfold. Why does it seem like the person who will find it and take it find it before someone who will return it? Are there that many awful people around that your chances are greater of getting a creep than getting a good person when in need? Or is it because we do so many of these missing threads where that is often times the case and becaise of that I've become terribly jaded.

I also find it odd. Marysville is nowhere close to the border.

Marysville isn't, but she was in San Bernardino and her car was found quite far south of Marysville, so clearly she was down this way (closer to the border).

I am a middle aged female and if I'm driving alone, I'd be scared to stop even for a woman. I would , for sure, however, call for help and report someone was stranded.

The other day I saw a man in one of those motor wheelchairs and it seemed out of power or powering down. He was too big for me to lift him or put him in my car and there was no room for his chair. My phone was dead,.

I went to a store and the manager called it in for me and the police came to help him. He was so close to the railroad tracks I was afraid he was stranded and he was. not on the tracks but close.

Wow, way to go, and good for you! You really went out of your way to do the right thing, and in the right way, to help that man. You may very well have saved his life! He was so lucky you saw him, and decided to act on what you saw, rather than just driving on by which you so easily could have done.

So wonderful to know there's people like you in the world who will actually go out of their way to help a stranger like that...

Hate seeing this thread so far back. Following, and bumping for Sandy and family!

Third try - another long thread disappeared but some of you may have seen it because of the subsequent discussion (about stopping). If this doesn't work I'll give up.

I was basically saying that Sandy was apparently stuck at her car for about 3 days. People reported seeing the car with doors open, doors closed and then once on Mother's Day with a few people around and a blonde woman.

I was asking if it made sense that nobody would stop or at least call police.

Does anyone know why my posts are disappearing? I feel slightly despondent coming back here day after day and they are gone ...

Third try - another long thread disappeared but some of you may have seen it because of the subsequent discussion (about stopping). If this doesn't work I'll give up.

I was basically saying that Sandy was apparently stuck at her car for about 3 days. People reported seeing the car with doors open, doors closed and then once on Mother's Day with a few people around and a blonde woman.

Does anyone know why my posts are disappearing? I feel slightly despondent coming back here day after day and they are gone ...

Hi there- generally if your post disappears it's because it did not comply with terms of service. If someone alerts a moderator they remove it.

Do you have a link to a news story or anything that states these details about what people reported seeing regarding Sandy's car?

Hi melmom. I suspect mods have deleted it. Your information should have links from the Main stream media. What you"ve written is very interesting but you need to verify or link the report that said the car was there for such and such a time.

Hi there- generally if your post disappears it's because it did not comply with terms of service. If someone alerts a moderator they remove it.

Do you have a link to a news story or anything that states these details about what people reported seeing regarding Sandy's car?
Sometimes no one alerts but if a mod is reading and it goes against tos it will be deleted.

Are you an Insider on this case just wondering if so you could get verified there for you were able to post with I believe no links necessary correct me if I'm wrong

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Hoping for some solid leads on Sandy soon. I'd at first thought it sounded as if she had become dehydrated or debilitated in some way, and wandered off, like others here, but you'd think she would have been found by now if that were the case. There are just too many frustrating cases, and I can't fathom what families and loved ones feel :(

Does anyone else think it's odd that she had her birth certificate with her on this cross-country trip?

I thought you needed your passport to return to the U.S., but today I was talking to someone who told me she uses her birth certificate and state ID to go back and forth to Mexico. She does this down by Nogales.

"A 44 year old woman from Maplesville, Alabama who went missing in the Parker area almost two weeks ago has still not been found.

Sandy Giles had been on a cross-country road trip to California with her former sister-in-law “to see her brother in the hospital”, and had planned to drive back home over Mother’s Day weekend, according to her son Troy. She was last heard from while at a gas station in the tiny town of Essex, CA off I-40 west of Needles, where she had been adding fuel.

Her car – a 2013 Silver Dodge Avenger – was found abandoned in a wash (pictured) near Earp, CA, just across the river from the town of Parker, AZ. Several locals contacted*Parker Live*saying they had seen the vehicle but didn’t know who it belonged to. Sandy had no known ties to the Parker area, and has not been seen in the area otherwise."

http://www.parkerliveonline.com/2017/05/26/sandy-giles/
It helps for me to see things visually. I'm not great at the maps thing but why not take I4 instead of a road that appears like it meanders all around.

If someone can improve the map and locations, I would be eternally grateful.

Earp
California 92242

https://goo.gl/maps/RJqfUCDXDvM2

It helps for me to see things visually. I'm not great at the maps thing but why not take I4 instead of a road that appears like it meanders all around.

If someone can improve the map and locations, I would be eternally grateful.

Earp
California 92242

https://goo.gl/maps/RJqfUCDXDvM2

I am visual learner. I'm not good with maps either. I can't even fold a paper map.

Doodles1211 seems to be good at maps!

ETA Your map is fine. Lots of sand.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member