CA CA - Sean Sidi, 19, San Francisco, 21 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking of Sean and his family and friends. It doesn't look good but I just hope they will find him.

I know it is a couple of miles from Golden Gate Park but did they check footage from the Golden Gate Bridge to see if he was there? I've followed two missing cases from the Bay Area that were solved after reviewing footage from the bridge. It would be a good thing to rule out.

It's been so long...I just hope they will locate him and his loved ones will get some answers, no matter what happened to Sean.

It's been almost two months! I fear this case is going to go cold. Still hopeful that there is some resolution, though.

1014145_153236974865203_1478831291_n.jpg

I sure wish there were some way to get a fire lit under SFPD. :(

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/201...ancisco-beach/

A severed foot inside of a running shoe, a size 11.5 green & black Puma sneaker on Ocean Beach. It doesn't say if it was a man or woman's size shoe. LE doesn't believe that whatever happened to the person happened "very recently" - not sure if May is too recent.

(I think it's more likely that if this foot belongs to a missing man in the SF area, it will belong to Beau Rasmussen, who was last seen at Ocean Beach running a race. This is his WS Missing Info & a support thread- CA CA - Beau Rasmussen - 27 y.o. - San Fran / Oakland - 19 May 2013 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community)

I was reading the comments on SF Gate though, and apparently his shoes were found with the rest of his clothing.

This case is really strange to me. SF is really small; I lived there for about 20 years. I can't imagine going missing there; you'd have to be really well-hid. If he'd met with an accident in Golden Gate Park, for example, he would have been found by now.

I have followed this case from the beginning. The lack of leads is so disheartening. I pray his family gets answers soon. They must be in total agony over this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gdw250
Back