CA - Sergio Aguiar, 2, beaten to death, Turlock, 14 June 2008

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lisag, if that's his profile, there is the CUTEST picture of a little boy (toddler) in his pics (Kid's pics) in a carseat. If it's him, it also looks like he is in another relationship other than with the toddler's mom.

This makes me so sick.

Lisag, if that's his profile, there is the CUTEST picture of a little boy (toddler) in his pics (Kid's pics) in a carseat. If it's him, it also looks like he is in another relationship other than with the toddler's mom.

This makes me so sick.

I checked out the wife's pics too. All three of these kids are hers too.
The littlest boy's name is Isaiah...so we''l have to see if they release the name of the baby who was killed before we'll know if this was the same family.
But I don't think it is. IIRC, someone in the comments on the Mod Bee said that the baby that was killed was the mother's only child.

I think this may be the wrong guy. I sure hope so. He looks like a good family man. They sure do have cute kids.

This makes me ill. I can't imagine the pain the mother is going thorugh. That poor precious little angel.

That MySpace sure does seem like it could be his, minus the inconsistency with the mother/wife's name. Also the person who left the comment on that ModestoBee website did say the baby was the mother's only child. Both MySpace pages show 3 kids which could be bio children to one and step children to the other, but with the wording in the captions is seems like all three belong to both parents.

This makes me ill. I can't imagine the pain the mother is going thorugh. That poor precious little angel.

That MySpace sure does seem like it could be his, minus the inconsistency with the mother/wife's name. Also the person who left the comment on that ModestoBee website did say the baby was the mother's only child. Both MySpace pages show 3 kids which could be bio children to one and step children to the other, but with the wording in the captions is seems like all three belong to both parents.

I agree. See post above yours :). We must have both had the same thoughts at the same time!
I'm trying to check out their other friend's pages to see if I can find anything.

It looks like it could be. I went on and looked at the pictures.
Looks like he has 3 kids....and the youngest looks to be about the same age as the little boy who was killed. He is adorable...it's so sad. And under his picture, the caption reads "My baby boy"...just heart breaking.
If this is the daddy....he is a very big & muscular guy...I just can't even think about that.....

The guy on the myspace is married...but it doesn't look like it's to the mom. His wife's name is Crystal, not Frances...but I guess she could just go by Crystal...anyway, maybe this was some kind of twisted revenge against the mom.
Very relgious stuff on this guy's page.

That is the first thing I noticed when I looked and I immediately thought...steriods.

Without knowing his history, it is so hard to say. But again - the talk of demons leads me to think more of religious extremism or mental illness than drugs.

John 3:16 and John 20:29 quoted on his Myspace page. Jesus with the middle S as Superman's logo. Also, his wife/GF isn't embarassed to say she believes in Jesus.

Not sure if that would lend to religious extremism, but talk of demons from a seemingly all around good family man would make a person wonder. I'm not blaming it on Jesus of course, but I think this guy was definately "Christian enough" to include his Lord, God, and Savior on his Myspace page.

Blows my mind that from a glance these are beautiful parents with beautiful children in a lovely home with nice relatives. How unbelievably sad for the mother of this child. How sad for this man's other children and it appears he has a lvoing sister as well. Just sad.

The man who described this guy's eyes as vacant and almost see through I'd trust his word on that. BTW, Sergio Casian Aguilar had no criminal record.

A friend of mine's mother had a psychotic break when my friend was 2 years old. She suddenly started hearing voices telling her that he (my friend) was Satan, and that she needed to "do away with him". Fortunately, she didn't, but it was only because someone intervened before she could injure him.

Mental illness is as vile, destructive, and evil a disease as cancer. Please note that that is NOT a value judgement on the person living with either disease. It's a rage against the illnesses themselves and the hell they bring to people :(

I don't think that the man in the myspace is the same guy. This was quoted in www.sfgate.com:

The boy's mother and Aguilar are married but separated, authorities said. She was out of town Saturday night when Aguilar killed his son, Singh said.

So, this was her only child and they are separated. It doesn't match the guy in the myspace wherein he has three children and is with his wife, Crystal.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/06/16/BAO911A396.DTL&tsp=1

There's a Frances Casian who is a teacher in Delhi, CA. Is that close to this area?

John 3:16 and John 20:29 quoted on his Myspace page. Jesus with the middle S as Superman's logo. Also, his wife/GF isn't embarassed to say she believes in Jesus.

Not sure if that would lend to religious extremism, but talk of demons from a seemingly all around good family man would make a person wonder. I'm not blaming it on Jesus of course, but I think this guy was definately "Christian enough" to include his Lord, God, and Savior on his Myspace page.

Blows my mind that from a glance these are beautiful parents with beautiful children in a lovely home with nice relatives. How unbelievably sad for the mother of this child. How sad for this man's other children and it appears he has a lvoing sister as well. Just sad.

The man who described this guy's eyes as vacant and almost see through I'd trust his word on that. BTW, Sergio Casian Aguilar had no criminal record.

Interesting - I had not checked out his Myspace page, but based on what we have learned so far, I think some sort of psychotic break occurred.

This Sergio is now private. His Myspace. That guy is probably getting messages from half the free world. Here I was quoting his quotes too about Jesus.:eek:

Well, at least that man's family is safe.

I looked at it earlier today and the children are beautiful. So sad.

I looked at it earlier today and the children are beautiful. So sad.

Spaz, I'm fairly certain the man whose space we looked at earlier with the beautiful kids is not the man who murdered his baby.

The name Sergio and the name Aguilar is hecka popular in the Modesto area. I'd have thought it was him as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18
Back