CA CA - Setina, 1, & Ren Weddles, 1, Stockton, 4 Jan 2018 *GUILTY*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Doe anyone remember these kiddos' DOB? Also, so very peculiar that there are varying dates provided for last seen... so Setina was last seen almost a full year after Ren was last seen? Huh?? I suppose this could explain the lack of a picture of Ren. Thanks for the links!

Ren and Setina have been added to NamUs-

Ren-

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41781/1/

ETA under case information it says Ren was last seen 4 Jan 2018

under circumstances it says Ren was last seen 13 May 2016

Setina-

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/41782/2/

ETA under case information it says Setina was last seen 4 Jan 2018

under circumstances it says Setina last seen 21 March 2017

I suppose that may be part of it, but I believe a much stronger reason is that it’s really up to their families to make sure the story gets out there and stays out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And if that doesn’t work....it’s up to us.

Doe anyone remember these kiddos' DOB? Also, so very peculiar that there are varying dates provided for last seen... so Setina was last seen almost a full year after Ren was last seen? Huh?? I suppose this could explain the lack of a picture of Ren. Thanks for the links!
The first thing that came to mind with the difference in last seen dates was they had sold these babies.

And if that doesn’t work....it’s up to us.

You are absolutely right! I sent Nancy Grace a link to it and asked her to take a look. I’ll send it to a few others as well.

You are absolutely right! I sent Nancy Grace a link to it and asked her to take a look. I’ll send it to a few others as well.

She annoys me, but....who cares if she can get attention to this case, so be it.
Sadly, by the one picture provided....neglect and indifference were so apparent to me.��

She annoys me, but....who cares if she can get attention to this case, so be it.
Sadly, by the one picture provided....neglect and indifference were so apparent to me.��

Me too, but she’s effective

Yeah...that was just the first thing that came to my mind. Either is sad...poor babies.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My turn to keep this up there.

I can start a UID thread if necessary. I’m having a rough night and the thought of two baby in a suitcase is killing me/

So horrible! It says they were newborns. :tantrum:

I don't think they could be Setina and Ren because there are pictures of at least one of them looking older than newborn size.

I think we need a separate thread. :tears:

:grouphug: for you and your rough night. Hope things get better for you (if you don't want to start a thread, I'm willing to).

ETA: I went ahead and started one: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...ple-Suitcase-Feb-2018&p=13934849#post13934849

Did anyone see this? Were these babies too young? http://www.ky3.com/content/news/Bod...n-suitcase-along-Arkansas-road-474344843.html it says nothing of the state of the babies

That makes me so ill......I lost my youngest daughter's twin at birth. To see this just angers me and hurts at the same time! I would give anything to have had my precious darling angel with us now- thank God her twin, my youngest, survived or I would have been completely crushed.

Those poor darlings. I hope they weren't put in that suitcase alive.

That makes me so ill......I lost my youngest daughter's twin at birth. To see this just angers me and hurts at the same time! I would give anything to have had my precious darling angel with us now- thank God her twin, my youngest, survived or I would have been completely crushed.

Those poor darlings. I hope they weren't put in that suitcase alive.
*hug*

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Where oh where is the outrage? Two babies are missing. Their parents are living the good life in jail.(gotta be good after living with all their kids in a car! And how do we know that picture is one of the missing twins? Whalen was the last time these babies were seen?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back