CA CA - Setina, 1, & Ren Weddles, 1, Stockton, 4 Jan 2018 *GUILTY*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Where oh where is the outrage? Two babies are missing. Their parents are living the good life in jail.(gotta be good after living with all their kids in a car! And how do we know that picture is one of the missing twins? Whalen was the last time these babies were seen?

Up you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think these babies died at separate times and are not together, wherever they are. :(

So no-one has seen one of the twins since 2016 and the other since 2017. Jeez. Those poor children

Disturbing documents may reveal fate of one missing infant twin
http://www.recordnet.com/news/20180...ts-may-reveal-fate-of-one-missing-infant-twin
STOCKTON — Court records of the child abuse case against the parents of missing brother-and-sister twins Ren and Setina Weddles provide a possible answer to what might have happened to one of the babies.

Two weeks before Aaron Ivan Weddles, 41, and Princess Canez-Walker, 32, and their large family were reported missing by Stockton police, an inmate at the San Joaquin County Jail, whom The Record is not identifying, stepped forward to say he had information on a buried child.

According to the court record, the inmate and his attorney met with a deputy district attorney and two police detectives on Dec. 21, 2017, to talk about the summer of 2016. That’s when a man fitting Weddles’ description came by the inmate’s home to ask for help in “taking care of the people who shot” Weddles a couple of months earlier.

That shooting, actually a shootout between two groups, occurred the night of May 13, 2016, in the 700 block of Flint Avenue at the public housing unit where Weddles and Canez-Walker lived. Weddles was shot multiple times in the legs and once in the arm and officially reported to be in critical condition.

No arrests have been made in connection with that shooting.

The inmate told authorities that Weddles began to cry during their summer meeting as he talked about his child, who he indicated was killed the night of the shooting. The inmate sensed that Weddles “possibly killed his own child on accident during the shooting or the child was killed” by the shooter, according to the court document.

It is believed that child may be Ren Weddles, the male twin. The twins were born April 7, 2016, in Sacramento, just five weeks before the shooting.

“The child who was possibly killed has not been seen since this occurred,” the document stated.

The inmate told authorities in December that Weddles mentioned burying his child in the backyard of his Flint Avenue home. He also noted that Weddles and Canez-Walker “never placed their child into school for fear ... the deceased child would be found out.

[...]”

Disturbing documents may reveal fate of one missing infant twin
http://www.recordnet.com/news/20180...ts-may-reveal-fate-of-one-missing-infant-twin
STOCKTON — Court records of the child abuse case against the parents of missing brother-and-sister twins Ren and Setina Weddles provide a possible answer to what might have happened to one of the babies.

Two weeks before Aaron Ivan Weddles, 41, and Princess Canez-Walker, 32, and their large family were reported missing by Stockton police, an inmate at the San Joaquin County Jail, whom The Record is not identifying, stepped forward to say he had information on a buried child.

According to the court record, the inmate and his attorney met with a deputy district attorney and two police detectives on Dec. 21, 2017, to talk about the summer of 2016. That’s when a man fitting Weddles’ description came by the inmate’s home to ask for help in “taking care of the people who shot” Weddles a couple of months earlier.

That shooting, actually a shootout between two groups, occurred the night of May 13, 2016, in the 700 block of Flint Avenue at the public housing unit where Weddles and Canez-Walker lived. Weddles was shot multiple times in the legs and once in the arm and officially reported to be in critical condition.

No arrests have been made in connection with that shooting.

The inmate told authorities that Weddles began to cry during their summer meeting as he talked about his child, who he indicated was killed the night of the shooting. The inmate sensed that Weddles “possibly killed his own child on accident during the shooting or the child was killed” by the shooter, according to the court document.

It is believed that child may be Ren Weddles, the male twin. The twins were born April 7, 2016, in Sacramento, just five weeks before the shooting.

“The child who was possibly killed has not been seen since this occurred,” the document stated.

The inmate told authorities in December that Weddles mentioned burying his child in the backyard of his Flint Avenue home. He also noted that Weddles and Canez-Walker “never placed their child into school for fear ... the deceased child would be found out.

[...]”
The rest of that article has tons of details I've not seen before. It wouldn't let me copy and paste but wow...a nurse reported the parents were not fit to take possession of the twins at birth. If DSS only had listened to her.

These two idiot 'parents' make me all kinds of angry.

Well this sucks.
I wonder if after Ren died ( I believe this prisoner for some reason) Setina grew fussy not having her twin around. Maybe it made them snap. Although based on these two I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to make them snap.
Sadly these tiny babies could be anywhere.

And so it goes.....these poor babies/children never having a chance. When will people start speaking up and MORE importantly, when will they be listened too?

Yup. Sad as it may be, maybe the older siblings can provide some insight as to where the babies might be or what happened to them, when, etc.

Well this sucks.
I wonder if after Ren died ( I believe this prisoner for some reason) Setina grew fussy not having her twin around. Maybe it made them snap. Although based on these two I’m sure it wouldn’t take much to make them snap.
Sadly these tiny babies could be anywhere.

[h=1]Jury Selection Begins In Case Of Mother Of Missing Stockton Twins[/h]
STOCKTON (CBS13) — The mother of the Stockton twins reported missing in January will be back in court on Monday.

Jury selection will begin in the child endangerment case against Princess Canez-Walker.
Setina and Ren Weddles, both 20-months-old, were reported missing Jan. 4 after their parents were found inside a car full of weapons and drugs.
The twins are still missing.
http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/04/16/jury-selection-missing-stockton-twins/

Bump for these sweet babies

The mother of missing infant twins, who was declared July 5 to be mentally incompetent to stand trial, was not placed in a state treatment facility in Napa until late September, meaning that a 180-day report on her progress will not be completed until April 18, 2019.

A preliminary hearing for Canez-Walker’s 41-year-old codefendant, Aaron Weddles, is scheduled for Nov. 5.

Court documents suggest it is possible that male twin Ren may have died May 13, 2016, in Stockton, just five weeks after he was born at the UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento. Either he was killed accidentally by Weddles, the document notes, or by an unknown gunman shooting at Weddles.

Canez-Walker (if she regains competence) and Weddles face eight counts of suspicion of willful cruelty to a child with possible injury or death.

Progress report on Princess Canez-Walker, mother of missing twins, scheduled for April

Those poor babies - I thank God every day that at birth someone listened and I was placed in foster care with two law enforcement officers who adopted me shortly thereafter. We didn't have a lot of money but I had a ton of love.

Can anyone name a single confirmed instance of a child being reported missing who turned out to have been sold? Just jumping off your post, Dyanna, not trying to single you out. But if I were in jail and “all” I’d done was sell my kid (relative to murder/neglect), I’d sing like a bird in 5 mins.

Yes, Shaniya Davis. Poor little Shaniya was raped and murdered.

NC Supreme Court upholds death sentence in Shaniya Davis murder

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LinLu
Back