GUILTY Ca - Shauna Haynes, 21, Found In Suitcase, San Diego, 6 April 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I notice he's lost weight... the mirror picture shows him looking rather thin in comparison to the other SM pics we've seen.

I looked through her FB again, the last several post had very few likes/comments and those that were made were all from men.

A female friend that made one comment on a photo of her also posted about Shauna after finding out she had been killed. She said she worked with both of them and that JP was not a good guy (she used another word).

Everyone had nice things to say about Shauna. So sad that she got caught up with the wrong guy.

Thinking about what everyone has posted. I don't know how this horrible crime happened. I see no build up to it. I think it must have been sudden and completely unexpected, perhaps a result fueled by alcohol or chemicals.

Not hearing anything about bruises, violent temper, jealous nature, or domestic violence connected to him or them as a couple...YET.

She didn't call him her boyfriend, but called him her "dude". He didn't even post a pic or comment about her on his fb. Now, he's being charged with her murder.

JP may have a DUI on his record, but I haven't heard he has a record of aggression or violence. Shauna's friend said he may have been controlling, but he didn't really know because she didn't talk about JP much. Has anyone here seen or heard remarks about JP being violent in the past?

I wonder if our inability to get a "feel" for JP is because he is short in the personality department. I feel a bit bad saying that about anybody, but that's what I'm getting out of this so far.

I'm very curious what he was trying to gain from Landmark Worldwide. http://www.landmarkworldwide.com

I believe he may have social deficits, trouble finding or keeping friends, relationships, etc.

I'm sure alcohol/drugs played a big part of this. They don't look like a matched couple if anything in the picture of the two in the photo she looks more like his little sister then a GF. He had no business hanging out with a 21 year old. I hope he wasn't pimping her out. If you zoom into the photo you can see white stuff in his hand he's looking at. Could it be some drug powder? I wonder if she had a car and if so was it parked at the Chadwick? Possibly he drove off in it? He was on probation with a DUI I wonder how he got around work, bars, etc?

This reminds me of the Jasmine Fiore case in San Diego. She was a model killed by the TV reality star Ryan Jenkins in a hotel in San Diego in 8/2009. They had a volatile, jealous relationship. He killed her in their hotel room put her in a black suitcase. He was caught on cctv carrying it out of the hotel room. He pulled out all her teeth and cut off her fingers so she couldn't be identified and threw the suitcase in a trash bin in OC, CA. He went on the run and ended up committing suicide in a Canadian motel when he was close to being caught.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Jasmine_Fiore

Very sad to go this way.

I thought it looked like he was rubbing lotion into his hands in the mirror photo.

If there was an abduction I would think people in the park would be drawn to it. Jmo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM This makes me even more curious about her adrenaline shot/heroin comment on FB.

I am curious about it too - it only got a couple of comments from FB friends who seemed baffled by it. The FB quote was from 2014. Her friend said that she changed in the past six months after meeting the partying Palmer, but perhaps she was more into partying than her childhood friend realized. ?

Not that she deserves to die because of it, of course! Just thinking aloud that she might have already been going down the wrong path when she met Palmer and he took her further down the path. I am still leaning toward OD and a panicked reaction by Palmer.

JMOpinion at the moment.

Thanks for linking that on my behalf, I was lazy.

Thanks for the link. When she speaks of adrenalin shots is she talking about those little bottles/shots of caffeine or actual injectible adrenalin shots? I've never heard of that.

I am curious about it too - it only got a couple of comments from FB friends who seemed baffled by it. The FB quote was from 2014. Her friend said that she changed in the past six months after meeting the partying Palmer, but perhaps she was more into partying than her childhood friend realized. ?

Not that she deserves to die because of it, of course! Just thinking aloud that she might have already been going down the wrong path when she met Palmer and he took her further down the path. I am still leaning toward OD and a panicked reaction by Palmer.

JMOpinion at the moment.

BBM
Imo, LE had to have sufficient evidence of a murder to charge him. And OD situation would not result in murder...maybe unlawful disposal or failure to report or something similar, but not murder. Jmo.

BBM
Imo, LE had to have sufficient evidence of a murder to charge him. And OD situation would not result in murder...maybe unlawful disposal or failure to report or something similar, but not murder. Jmo.

Oh. You're right.

Guess I'm just hoping this wasn't a violent end for her....

Thanks for the link. When she speaks of adrenalin shots is she talking about those little bottles/shots of caffeine or actual injectible adrenalin shots? I've never heard of that.

Remember in Pulp Fiction when Uma got an adrenaline shot for heroin overdose?
I have no idea if that's complete fiction though.

I wondered about those little bottled shots too, but still the reference to heroin doesn't make sense. Those little drinks are stimulants, like caffeine mega-doses. Heroin is not. It is quite the opposite.

The only reason the discussion about drugs is relevant is because it could be related to how she knew her killer or died. More info about COD etc might clear that up for us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back