GUILTY Ca - Shauna Haynes, 21, Found In Suitcase, San Diego, 6 April 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Another news channel, another video with more details. The male witness in the foursome describes kissing the other woman he was with, and then Shauna... watch video for more on that.
The man was drunk, and can't say for sure if Palmer was the man who became angry and kicked them out of the room, but apparently it was Palmer's room. I'd guess nobody was very sober that night. It's sad to hear these sordid details. Shauna deserved better.

Video-- Risqué Night May Have Led Up to Murder
http://fox5sandiego.com/2016/09/07/witnesses-testify-in-death-of-woman-in-suitcase/

Disturbing information came out today in the courtroom.
Joshua Palmer's cell phone contained videos of naked, unconscious women including Shauna after she was, as the news says, raped and killed. It showed her nude, lifeless body.

There had been a foursome in the room that night! The other man in the foursome was in court today, and is shown the the news video. The other woman will be in court tomorrow. Joshua got angry, I don't know if he was jealous, but he kicked them out of the room.

what in the world
:eek:hwow: just checking in on some cases i have had been following and i seen this. he is one serious messed up nutjob. poor shauna didnt know what she got herself into and add in this 4 way? :rose:

what in the world[/B][/B]:eek:hwow: just checking in on some cases i have had been following and i seen this. he is one serious messed up nutjob. poor shauna didnt know what she got herself into and add in this 4 way? :rose:

I understand how you feel, jpo74. Shauna was so young. I wish she took her friend's advice and stayed away from Palmer once he started talking possessive and aggressive. There's more to this case being released than I imagined and some of it is shocking. MOO, this guy was nothing but trouble and had jaded intentions all along.

Hearing opens in death of woman in suitcase
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/sep/07/palmer-murder-preliminary-hearing/

Witness Malik Collier said he and Haynes had been friends since high school and Haynes had told him Palmer was getting aggressive. She showed Collier a text message allegedly from Palmer saying, “If I can’t have you the way I want you, I’m going to do something I regret,” Collier said.

“I told her to stay away from him,” Collier said.

WTH was this guy doing with all those deleted videos of other unconscious women on his phone! I wonder if LE showed pics of those unknown women around trying to find them.

There were five other deleted videos found on Palmer's phone, recorded at an earlier date. Spitzer said those videos appear to show other unconscious women being touched in a sexually inappropriate manner. Those possible victims have not been located, the detective said.

WARNING GRAPHIC details included. I may have been wrong about everyone drinking or doing drugs. It doesn't sound like Shauna was, or at least not that would attribute to her death.

This was a lie he told people because Shauna didn't have noticeable alcohol or drugs according to the M.E.

Some of those colleagues and friends related in court that Palmer told them Haynes, 21, left his place the day before at 4 a.m. He said she was naked and wrapped in his blanket, and had a bloody nose from snorting cocaine.

Haynes had been manually strangled and bore several scratches and bruises on her body and inside her mouth, Deputy Medical Examiner Bethann Schaver testified. She said a small bone in Haynes’ throat was fractured by some type of blunt force.

Schaver said the discolored pooling of blood in Haynes’ lower body indicated she may have been placed in the suitcase eight to 12 hours earlier. Schaver gave no closer estimate on when Haynes died.

Haynes had no drugs or alcohol in her system that could account for her death, Schaver said.

Under questioning from defense attorney Katie Belisle, Schaver acknowledged that the presence of injuries indicated, but did not prove, that Haynes had been raped rather than engaging in consensual sex.

will this be streamed live? Anybody know?

Sorry, I don't know if the trial would be streamed live. It has just been decided he will, in fact, stand trial.

The woman in the foursome testified today. The details of this case are surprising to me. I didn't expect other people being part of the story of what went on.

Man accused of strangling woman, stuffing her body in suitcase ordered to stand trial
Posted: 12:07 PM, Sep 8, 2016
http://www.10news.com/news/man-accu...g-her-body-in-suitcase-ordered-to-stand-trial

A witness, Chelsea Shea, testified that she had drinks with Palmer at a bar on April 4 and agreed to go back to his room at the Chadwick Hotel on A Street. She and Palmer were having sex when Haynes arrived with a man named Anthony Kern, Shea said.

The witness testified that she, Kern and Haynes eventually had sex together, but Palmer just "stood there," then "told us to leave."

Shea testified that she left with Kern and asked Haynes if she wanted to come along, but Haynes said she wanted to stay with Palmer.

WOW.

refresh me, were the rape allegations out there before? did it start off a consensual group sex and got out of hand?

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO.

Joshua Palmer's cell phone contained videos of naked, unconscious women including Shauna after she was, as the news says, raped and killed. It showed her nude, lifeless body.

There had been a foursome in the room that night! The other man in the foursome was in court today, and is shown the the news video. The other woman will be in court tomorrow. Joshua got angry, I don't know if he was jealous, but he kicked them out of the room.

Joshua also made a cell phone video of himself saying, "I just slit my wrists...I'm using this moment to say good

He could face the Death Penalty which we all know isn't carried out in California anyways, but hopefully he will spend the rest of his life in prison. It'll probably take a year or two for this to go to trial. I wanted to post the details here while it's still in the news.

Trial for suspect in woman’s strangling
http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/sep/08/palmer-prelim-death-penalty-murder/

Joshua Palmer is to stand trial, and possibly face the death penalty, on charges he raped and strangled a co-worker then dumped her body in the trash behind his downtown San Diego apartment, a judge ordered Thursday.

As a two-day preliminary hearing came to a close, Superior Court Judge Louis Hanoian found probable cause to believe Palmer, 32, is guilty of murder. There is also a special circumstances allegation that he engaged in rape, sodomy or rape by instrument.

Defense lawyer Katie Belisle argued that the rape allegations should be dropped because Haynes first had consensual sex with Palmer. When other sex acts were performed on her body, she was no longer alive, Belisle said.

Deputy District Attorney Martin Doyle presented evidence and witnesses that Palmer was increasingly frustrated that she wanted to move in with him but not have a sexual relationship. The two worked together at Old Spaghetti Factory in the Gaslamp District.

Investigators say they found other, earlier cellphone videos apparently showing Palmer having sex with other unconscious woman who have not been identified.

this whole thing reeks of him wanting Shauna. he let her stay there hoping something would happen between them but didn't. they partied together but he lost it when he saw her "in the flesh" w someone else.

I think he often partied, drink and drugs and brought high and drunk girls home and that is the other pix.

He could face the Death Penalty which we all know isn't carried out in California anyways, but hopefully he will spend the rest of his life in prison. It'll probably take a year or two for this to go to trial. I wanted to post the details here while it's still in the news.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/sep/08/palmer-prelim-death-penalty-murder/
Gosh. Very scary. He must've been drugging women and taking advantage of them while they're unconscious.

WOW "drop the rape because she had group sex first and he killed her and then did necrophilia" what the heck!!!

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2016/sep/08/palmer

this is probably true HOWEVER plenty of girls in the club take these drugs on purpose and go home w men on purpose. this guy is creepy though so im sure it will all come out.

Gosh. Very scary. He must've been drugging women and taking advantage of them while they're unconscious.

And then took photos without their knowledge, which is another form of violation.

jmo

WOW.

refresh me, were the rape allegations out there before? did it start off a consensual group sex and got out of hand?

PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO.

Grim testimony in suitcase body hearing
Updated: Sep 07, 2016 6:32 PM PDT
http://www.cbs8.com/story/33034794/g...e-body-hearing

Joshua also made a cell phone video of himself saying, "I just slit my wrists...I'm using this moment to say good-bye..."
(I don't think he actually did slit his wrists, and he certainly didn't turn himself in, but I guess he meant symbolically he had just destroyed his life by killing Shauna who looked up to him and trusted him so much. ) :frown:

MOO, this is how I see it now that I've learned more about what went on that night.

No, I think that particular night Palmer brought another women to his room and was having sex with her , and Shauna came in with another man. I have no idea if the man and woman knew each other before this encounter, but somehow the man starts making out with the woman Palmer was with. Then, it evolved into Shauna and the other woman, and then the other man having sex. Palmer took offense and I don't think he joined in at that point. He got mad and jealous, and he kicked them out of his room, but Shauna stayed. She probably tried to soothe things over with Palmer, but he was murderously angry.

Shauna was only 21, and Josh 31. so ten years older. Don't know if Shauna ever had willing sex with Palmer, perhaps at one point they were friends with benefits. It's not uncommon for a young girl to get somewhat involved and then change her mind. Palmer seemed to keep saying he was willing to be just platonic friends, but that wasn't true because he told others it was about her "putting out" if she was going to move in with him. What really seemed to rile him up, and bruise his ego, was that Shauna was with two strangers, but didn't want a sexual relationship with him. There seemed to be a misunderstanding between their views of their relationship.

Sounds like Josh had prior problems when I hear there were other unconscious women he had sex with and LE found those saved cellphone videos he had tried to delete.

WOW "drop the rape because she had group sex first and he killed her and then did necrophilia" what the heck!!!

Heads up, just some advice about your broken quotes. You need to add a ending [/QUOTE] to close the quote. Hope you don't take offense.

Yes, it turned into much more of a wild story leading up to him flipping out on her. She must have thought they had an understanding about being club buddies, as her own FB seems to say.

Take a look.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...763.1073741829.100008145872970&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/shauna.haynes.16

https://m.facebook.com/joshua.palmer.927?refid=13

I was always puzzled by Shauna's fb definition of their relationship, but now from what Josh says about his place as her friend, it makes more sense.

https://www.facebook.com/shauna.haynes.16

"The message reads, 'I'm sorry, I love you. I accepted my place as a friend but I can't watch you make love to someone else. I know it's selfish but I can't take it. I'm not good enough but two total strangers are. It just detroyed me,'" said Spitzer.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ase-Killing-Downtown-San-Diego-392600831.html

Sick!

I hope they are able to identify the other women in the deleted videos.

Day #2 of the hearing results in the decision that Joshua Palmer will stand trial for the murder of Shauna Haynes. It's turned into a really sad, sordid tale. Many of us go on reckless adventures when we're young, then when we get older we look back and realize how lucky we are to still be alive...Shauna didn't get that chance.

Warning some SEXUAL Details-- Today, the woman who was part of the foursome that night was in court. She said Palmer did not join them once the other three were having group sex because he couldn't perform or get an erection at that point. She did not know Shauna from before. She said Palmer kicked them out, but Shauna seemed to feel safe enough to stay with Palmer.

The next day, this would be after he had killed Shauna, this woman Chelsea got a text from Palmer saying something to the effect that "Shauna doesn't want to or is afraid to fall in love with me so she's going away and going to disappear for awhile."

:frown:

Includes News Video of the woman testifying.
http://www.cbs8.com/story/33050636/...-co-workers-body-in-suitcase-will-stand-trial

A witness, Chelsea Shea, testified that she had drinks with Palmer at a bar on April 4 and agreed to go back to his room at the Chadwick Hotel on A Street. She and Palmer were having sex when Haynes arrived with a man named Anthony Kern, Shea said.

The witness testified that she, Kern and Haynes eventually had sex together, but Palmer just "stood there,'' then "told us to leave.''

Shea testified that she left with Kern and asked Haynes if she wanted to come along, but Haynes said she wanted to stay with Palmer.

A few hours after the early morning sexual encounter, Palmer called 911, saying his girlfriend was missing, a detective testified. When contacted, Palmer had red knuckles on both his hands, according to the detective.

MOO, Things I find extremely sad as I look at their FB sites. :sigh:
- She had a bad day, but thanked God for JP a month before he killed her.
- She has about 180 friends and JP is still on there as one of them.
- In reality, Shauna had tons of friends and co-workers who loved her.
- He still has about 800 friends. These must be people who don't read the news.
- One of his friends is Shauna.
- She trusted him, mentioned him on her FB, and seemed to think he was her cool friend.
- He wanted a story book love, and was looking for it by picking up women in clubs.
- From the news, he apparently had several "love" encounters with unconscious women.

MOO, Things I find extremely sad as I look at their FB sites. :sigh:
- She had a bad day, but thanked God for JP a month before he killed her.
- She has about 180 friends and JP is still on there as one of them.
- In reality, Shauna had tons of friends and co-workers who loved her.
- He still has about 800 friends. These must be people who don't read the news.
- One of his friends is Shauna.
- She trusted him, mentioned him on her FB, and seemed to think he was her cool friend.
- He wanted a story book love, and was looking for it by picking up women in clubs.
- From the news, he apparently had several "love" encounters with unconscious women.

Hmmm, a storybook love... sorta like sleeping beauty?

This guy is real creepy. His eyes are evil. Another Brock Turner except BT didnt murder anyone but now that he's out of jail he just might. What is with all these sickos raping and molesting unconscious women even Bill Cosby. Very chilling.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brandi72
Back