GUILTY Ca - Shauna Haynes, 21, Found In Suitcase, San Diego, 6 April 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
News video included
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...e-Attorney-Says-Not-a-Murderer-375600191.html

from the news article:

Meanwhile, NBC 7 spoke with an acquaintance of Palmer’s Wednesday, who wished to remain anonymous.

The suspect’s acquaintance said he met Palmer through classes at Landmark, an institution that offers training and development programs.

He said Landmark cut ties with Palmer after he made some disturbing statements.

"He had the most intense eyes ever," the suspect’s acquaintance told NBC 7. "You look at him and you wonder what’s going on in his head. There [are] some things he said that gave people the heebie-jeebies."

A spokesperson for Landmark confirmed Palmer was once a customer and released this statement to NBC 7 Wednesday:

"He made a disturbing statement about his past military service, which we reported to the Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), which informed us that there was no basis for what Mr. Palmer had said, and that he had been dismissed from the United States Marines after three months of boot camp."

At that point, Landmark told Palmer he was no longer welcome to participate in its programs.

This was concerning to at least one person who knew him.

"Landmark was his life. He was there all the time," Palmer’s acquaintance explained. "I was concerned about his well-being when they kicked him out."

NBC 7 reached out the Old Spaghetti Factory again on Wednesday and a spokesperson for the eatery said the company did not want to comment on the relationship between Haynes and Palmer.

Instead, a company spokesperson said the restaurant is focused on supporting Haynes’ family and helping employees cope with her tragic death.

Source: http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...s-Not-a-Murderer-375600191.html#ixzz45mOlmWrI
Follow us: @nbcsandiego on Twitter | NBCSanDiego on Facebook

Wonderful. Thanks. WHO is LMF?!!!

I see someone already removed a post. Didn't mean to scare that person about using their full name, but best to just use LMF.

It's listed under education on his FB

I saw that a few days ago, even briefly looked at their website. I was interested in what JP was hoping to accomplish there, but didn't realize how...sketchy...or whatever they are...

Who's full name? My post was removed. What's going on?

Just a heads up -- It's best we use the initials LMF on here because earlier in this thread the minute someone else posted the name of the organization I started seeing an ad for them at the top of my page. Also, they're very protective of their reputation and might come after you for saying something they don't like.

Probably removed to protect you. That was a great post though. It's almost funny, but :secret: best to use their initials. ..............:hiding:

Probably removed to protect you. That was a great post though. It's almost funny, but :secret: best to use their initials. ..............:hiding:

I thought someone posted my full name or something. Sounds like the Scientology

I think if JP had an aggressive high powered defense team they might use the LMF info in his defense to reduce the 1st degree Murder charge.

:cow: I'm just giving some MOO.

It makes me think about JP's monthly budget and wages. He was, to my knowledge holding down a job, and maybe making good tips. He probably could have afforded to get a nicer apartment rather than, as far as I know, only a room where he was staying at the time of the crime.

It costs about $400 for some "classes", but more for others. Plus people are pressured to keep going to rise in the (LMF) organization. (Spend enough and you, too, can be a moderator speaker.) Not to mention, JP probably still had to pay some probation type fees every month.

I guess what I'm saying is he was spending his money to try to change his life and they encourage people to open themselves up, but they threw him out when he did which seems like a waste of his money.

It makes me think about JP's monthly budget and wages. He was, to my knowledge holding down a job, and maybe making good tips. He probably could have afforded to get a nicer apartment rather than, as far as I know, only a room where he was staying at the time of the crime.

It costs about $400 for some "classes", but more for others. Plus people are pressured to keep going to rise in the (LMF) organization. (Spend enough and you, too, can be a moderator speaker.) Not to mention, JP probably still had to pay some probation type fees every month.

I guess what I'm saying is he was spending his money to try to change his life and they encourage people to open themselves up, but they threw him out when he did which seems like a waste of his money.

That organization sounds very creepy to me. [emoji30][emoji33][emoji79]

Drugs DUIs and getting kicked out of the marines, the things his old friends are saying on Facebook, Something has clearly been wrong with this guy for a long time

Drugs DUIs and getting kicked out of the marines, the things his old friends are saying on Facebook, Something has clearly been wrong with this guy for a long time

:Welcome1: RunningHorse

I haven't seen what his old friends are saying. You're probably right that something was off with this guy. It's just shocking that he did what he did to someone who wasn't avoiding him and was trying to be his friend.

:Welcome1: RunningHorse

I haven't seen what his old friends are saying. You're probably right that something was off with this guy. It's just shocking that he did what he did to someone who wasn't avoiding him and was trying to be his friend.
There are people from his high school days saying how weird he was and other people saying that they always knew he was a psycho. By the looks of it, people have been getting red flags about this guy for a long long time. I think it is pretty clear someone is messed up the lie or make disturbing claims about being in the military. I don't know if it was a stolen valor thing or worse given Landmark contacted the Navy Criminal Investigative Service, but it is completely understandable that they would not let him do courses anymore

IMO, a small person, even over 100 lbs., could be folded and contorted to fit into that particular suitcase easily. It was a fabric suitcase, deep, but it looked kind of lumpy on the outside. Disappointed to hear there may be no cameras. Waiting for promised important news from local Channel 8 CBS news.

OT -- I used to connect suitcases with exciting vacations and travel. This is my second suitcase case I followed, but actually there's been many more I read about over the years.
I don't feel the same about luggage and suitcases anymore. New motto -- Never open strange suitcases.

Another body in a suitcase, but the killers in this case turned out to be the woman's daughter and bf.
Bali - Sheila von Wiese Mack's body found in suitcase - #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-found-in-suitcase-Daughter-boyfriend-charged

there always camera on stop lights. its California isnt it.. so it make it a heavy tax state.

There are people from his high school days saying how weird he was and other people saying that they always knew he was a psycho. By the looks of it, people have been getting red flags about this guy for a long long time. I think it is pretty clear someone is messed up the lie or make disturbing claims about being in the military. I don't know if it was a stolen valor thing or worse given Landmark contacted the Navy Criminal Investigative Service, but it is completely understandable that they would not let him do courses anymore

I wonder what was the disturbing thing he said about the military. He was only in boot camp three months then he was discharged.

Or this former marine who was our notorious OC homeless serial killer.

http://murderpedia.org/male.O/o/ocampo-itzcoatl.htm

Lee Harvey Oswald was a former marine. I don't think this has to do with the Marines. In fact the marines didn't want him around, Landmark didn't want him around. I wonder what we will learn about his relationship with the restaurant. In the end it is all on him and him alone.

I wonder what was the disturbing thing he said about the military. He was only in boot camp three months then he was discharged.

Me too. He said something that the military had to deny. It was something that people at LMF nervous about him. You know I'm very curious me now.

Discussion about the accused's involvement with what some consider a controversial self help type organization, Landmark, should be limited to what is stated in the Main Stream Media and as it relates to this case and this accused.

Do not weigh the merits of this program in general or link to blogs about the program.

Thank you.

Old Spaghetti Factory Employees Hold Fundraiser for Murdered Co-Worker
Investigators arrested a co-worker of Shauna Haynes in the crime but have not disclosed a motive.
http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/loc...ghetti-Factory-375736791.html?partner=nbcnews

Staff of the Old Spaghetti Factory downtown remembered a co-worker senselessly murdered last week.

"To help Shauna’s grieving family, her "work-family" at the Old Spaghetti Factory held a fundraiser in her honor Thursday."

"For me she really meant, just outgoing, loving everyone, being happy, making sure everyone was good," friend and coworker Kelsea Lake told NBC 7."

"The restaurant held the fundraiser from 5 to 10 p.m. giving 25% of all proceeds to Shauna’s family."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back