GUILTY Ca - Shauna Haynes, 21, Found In Suitcase, San Diego, 6 April 2016 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
A couple of articles I read friends said they were just platonic friends so why did he do this? What could have set him off to do what he did to a friend? Wow just heartbreaking. Last thing she saw was his angry face with his hands around her neck.

...snipped

I picture him messed on alcohol and maybe some chemicals. They have some kind of disagreement, maybe he wanted sex and she said no, whatever it was, he punched her at first. Now, they worked together and know the same people who are going to hear about this, and she's upset and bruised, maybe she threatens to leave or call the police. He was on probation...that's when he kills her because he couldn't afford to be in anymore trouble. Yeah, he's that selfish.

I picture him messed on alcohol and maybe some chemicals. They have some kind of disagreement, maybe he wanted sex and she said no, whatever it was, he punched her at first. Now, they worked together and know the same people who are going to hear about this, and she's upset and bruised, maybe she threatens to leave or call the police. He was on probation...that's when he kills her because he couldn't afford to be in anymore trouble. Yeah, he's that selfish.

This makes perfect sense. I heard so many say they worked with her, she never missed a day she's was a busser but yet they never mentioned him. Odd.

Hmm...or maybe it was an actual rape. That would make it murder in commission of any other crime which makes it a felony murder earning that Murder 1st Degree charge.

All I know is I don't want his charges reduced to a lesser degree.

This makes perfect sense. I heard so many say they worked with her, she never missed a day she's was a busser but yet they never mentioned him. Odd.

Me too! I found it extremely odd that no one mentioned him in comments or in interviews. I didn't know she was a busser at work. What was his job there? I get the feeling not many people liked him. I haven't heard a nice thing about him yet.

Recall that JP's brother was under the impression that Shauna was JP's girlfriend (per fb), yet media has repeatedly used the word "platonic". Sounds like fodder for conflict to me.

Me too! I found it extremely odd that no one mentioned him in comments or in interviews. I didn't know she was a busser at work. What was his job there? I get the feeling not many people liked him. I haven't heard a nice thing about him yet.

I would like to know this too. He lived at the Chadwick I'm wondering if any of the tenants heard them fighting. Stuff bumping around. It seems like she would have screamed. I'm sure those walls aren't very thick. Cops must have a lot of witnesses their keeping under the vest.

Recall that JP's brother was under the impression that Shauna was JP's girlfriend (per fb), yet media has repeatedly used the word "platonic" more than once. Sounds like fodder for conflict to me.

I was already conflicted about whether they were in a lovers-type-relationship mainly because she called him "my dude" and she seemed okay with him trying to score other girls. Seems like she would have used boyfriend as it sounds closer than "just my dude I go to clubs with" or "my dude who has my back". I've already seen lots of arguing comments since the media used the word "platonic". Some friend must know exactly what their relationship, you'd think. Yes, it does seem it has to be defined correctly for when this hits trial. What do you think?

I was already conflicted about whether they were in a lovers-type-relationship mainly because she called him "my dude" and she seemed okay with him trying to score other girls. Seems like she would have used boyfriend as it sounds closer than "just my dude I go to clubs with" or "my dude who has my back". I've already seen lots of arguing comments since the media used the word "platonic". Some friend must know exactly what their relationship, you'd think. Yes, it does seem it has to be defined correctly for when this hits trial. What do you think?

Maybe friends with benefits. Bar hopping friends. Who knows. It seems if they were a couple there would be reference on their FB unless they kept it quiet since they worked at the same place. That's a no no with some employers.

I think it's possible that it was a FWB type deal, it's pretty common, imo. It does seem like he may have claimed (at least to his family ) that it was more formal though.

IMO, it's not always smooth going in a friends-with-benefits situation. It depends on the people involved. It's tricky emotionally for some people. It can open you up to feeling used, suddenly rejected, or jealous. Plus add the age difference into the mix. I can see a fwb being a possible arrangement with them that gradually went wrong.

I can't see media reporting that...so they decided let's just say "platonic".

Can someone point me to where we get the discussion as if it were fact that they were not platonic but "friends with benefits"?
We are assuming they had a sexual relationship instead of what was reported in MSM?
I'd like a link in case I have missed it.

If it's conjecture opposing the reported information can anyone support that in a way that makes the MSM info less believable?

Tanks!

Can someone point me to where we get the discussion as if it were fact that they were not platonic but "friends with benefits"?
We are assuming they had a sexual relationship instead of what was reported in MSM?

If it's conjecture opposing the reported information can anyone support that in a way that makes the MSM info less believable?

Tanks!

We are not assuming they had a sexual relationship or stating that as fact in any way, imo.

The conflict is Shauna referring to him as "her dude" in contrast to the "platonic" word being used by media. What do *you* make of it?
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1687288931552620&id=100008145872970

I think they were friends. Why would she be in an exclusive relationship with a 33 year old waiter? (No offense to waiters, I was one.) She was 21. I don't think if there was a sexual relationship that they were exclusive but it sounded like he wanted it to be more.

Tanks!
BBM

I don't think we're necessarily assuming they had a sexual relationship... or friends with benefits as fact (at least I'm not). I think we're hypothesizing that they might have. Or that perhaps one or both wanted more than the reported "platonic." We are speculating about a possible motive for murder, and sex would certainly be a greater possibility than money in this case. Personally, I don't think hypothesizing is saying MSM is less believable. It's possible MSM was being sensitive to family in using the term "platonic" or it may be that they actually were platonic or that they presented themselves that way publicly (at work). Our posts are just guessing and opinion, not fact. :) My personal opinion is that they may have started out platonic and JP wanted more and she rejected him. He was immature and insecure IMO (based on FB posts), so rejection could have enraged him. All JMO which could change with more information.

Tanks!

No one is stating anything as fact concerning what type of relationship they were actually in. If you read back on this thread you will catch the drift that this is just a discussion with our own thoughts and speculations. I think the confusion of how to term their relationship is because SH's fb page posted "my dude" and it's kind of an ambiguous term. Then, the media started defining their relationship as "platonic". All we're doing is discussing this because no one knows for sure at this point.

ambiguous - capable of being understood in two or more possible senses or ways

re: "my dude"
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...763.1073741829.100008145872970&type=3&theater

I think they were friends. Why would she be in an exclusive relationship with a 33 year old waiter? (No offense to waiters, I was one.) She was 21. I don't think if there was a sexual relationship that they were exclusive but it sounded like he wanted it to be more.

I'm trying to see it from your angle, but I don't see how he was trying to win her over and make it more. Where's the romantic gestures? A girl likes to feel special. Was he just pretending to want to score other chicks when he went out clubbing with Shauna? I haven't seen anything from him on his fb at all that he was trying to acknowledge her or make it more romantic, unless he deleted stuff. She, at least, mentioned him on her fb page and seemed to have friendly feelings towards him. She was young and pretty, and the guys she worked with seemed to really like her. He was older and you'd think he'd do more to stir the relationship towards winning her over, if that's what he really wanted, instead of acting like he was trying to score other chicks.

Just my own thoughts and not quite opinions as yet.

I thought he told his family they were together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That may be something I missed. As far as I know, his brother liked the pic of JP on Shauna's fb, and nothing else. Some say the bro said they were a couple, but I never saw that comment, but bro might have been assuming that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chloerock
Back