Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess Sherri's sister just put the "FIL" in his place as self-proclaimed family spokesman..

"Sheila Koester, Sherri Papini's sister, said declined to provide contact information about Rodriguez and said she and Keith Papini remain spokespersons for the family."

Do you have a link for the statement in quotes please, jashrema? I've googled and can't locate it anywhere.

Studying Google maps...the phone/earbuds/hair were found right in front of her house...that may imply disappearing as she arrived to her home or leaving her home...why would those items be right there?

I read it was a mile away.

Looking at Skibaboo's marked points on the map plus the screenshot of video footage...it seems to be at the house...well, on Old Oregon Trail on side of house...

I agree. The only thing I'd love to know is who dropped the kids off that day. Knowing 100% definitively with no question that she was seen that day would answer some of my questions.

I haven't seen a timeline of Sherri's day on the day she disappeared. Even if one is not public, does anyone know what a typical day would be for her?

Does she normally drop the kids off at daycare? If so, what time. This could be the last known sighting.

Does she have any regular weekly appointments...ex hair, doctors, banking, mom's groups, coffee clubs etc. Did she attend or miss any appointments on the day she disappeared?

Does she work from home or outside of the home part time during the day? This could explain why the kids are in daycare even though she is a SAHM.

Does she always jog at the same time...if so, what time? How many miles does she typically cover? Regular route?

Was it customary for her to meet her husband for lunch or have him home for lunch?

Did she talk to anyone on the phone (not text) on the day she disappeared? Text messages can be sent by anyone.

Where in socal do you live? I lived in Pasadena, Orange County and now San Diego. The mom groups I'm active in average around 50 to 100 stay at home moms. It's not the norm in any of my circles. I can see you are very passionate about this and I understand why but just because you do something does not make it normal. A full time non-working mother who is in a dense area does not usually have her kids in daycare. I understand you do. It is not anything that is common where I have lived. And as you can see I've covered most of southern California. Where do you live?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

It is probably less common for SAHM who use daycare to join mommy type groups. I already commented on this topic and have no more to add that is helpful for this thread. It seems that even within the same state many of us have had different experiences with stay at home parenting.

I haven't seen a timeline of Sherri's day on the day she disappeared. Even if one is not public, does anyone know what a typical day would be for her?

Does she normally drop the kids off at daycare? If so, what time. This could be the last known sighting.

Does she have any regular weekly appointments...ex hair, doctors, banking, mom's groups, coffee clubs etc. Did she attend or miss any appointments on the day she disappeared?

Does she work from home or outside of the home part time during the day? This could explain why the kids are in daycare even though she is a SAHM.

Does she always jog at the same time...if so, what time? How many miles does she typically cover? Regular route?

Was it customary for her to meet her husband for lunch or have him home for lunch?

Did she talk to anyone on the phone (not text) on the day she disappeared? Text messages can be sent by anyone.

RSBM

Excellent points !

I'd like to know who saw her last outside of family.

And since they have her phone, they should now if she talked to anyone, including husband, that day.
I wish her spouse hadn't picked up and handled her phone -- since there might have been prints on it. :(
:moo:

I hope tomorrow we find out more answers. This is killing me! I have been obsessed with many cases but this one really has me guessing and worried!

RSBM

Excellent points !

I'd like to know who saw her last outside of family.

And since they have her phone, they should now if she talked to anyone, including husband, that day.
I wish her spouse hadn't picked up and handled her phone -- since there might have been prints on it. :(
:moo:

Do we know that he picked it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree.
I also think its odd how quickly he dialed 911 and said it was an abduction. It was less than an hour..

1. He was home around 5ish.
2. No one home.
3. He called his children's day care and was told Sherri hadn't picked up their kids.
4. He used the "Find My iPhone" app to locate his wife's cell phone, which he discovered down the street.
5. He then immediately called 911 at 5:51 p.m to report Sherri missing.

I feel like all this points to his innocence. I'm beginning to think she text him to see how much time she had to stage her disappearance. Maybe she wasn't as happy as he believed. Maybe she tossed her phone so she couldn't be tracked. I'm not saying this to bash her. I'm just considering this a high possibility based on the evidence that we have.

Excellent Q Miss Gulf South. And Interesting now that you mentioned it that we haven't heard anyone say for certain that they saw her that morning. Have we?

I agree. The only thing I'd love to know is who dropped the kids off that day. Knowing 100% definitively with no question that she was seen that day would answer some of my questions.

Do we know that he picked it up?

No we do not. We should be very careful how we phrase things because some people don't have time to catch up on 20 pages and the rumor gets repeated over and over.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So sorry...I was going by what was posted earlier..."my bad"...@m_brown

They CAN do it fast by I'm not sure what causes them to do so.
They did it quickly in Kayla's case to determine where the suspect was at the time. She was likely dead in less than an hour so it didn't help her.
They didn't do it quickly in Kala's case and it took two months to find her. She was alive and it certainly would have helped to find her faster.

The cell phone company keeps records of what towers you've been connecting to. So they will be able to provide a record of what general area you've been in, but not exact locations.

The police need a warrant to access this information, and it can apparently take quite some time (like, weeks). Not sure if they can expediate in emergency cases...

I am wondering why he immediately went to thoughts of an abduction? I would have thought "No one is home, but Sherri's car is here. She and the kids must be out for a walk, playing at a neigbor's house or one of Sherri's friends picked them up and they are out doing something with other people." Or fill in the blank with anything other than abduction. I would be concerned, probably worried if this was not our normal, but I would have thought other thoughts. However, checking with day care makes sense to me and since the kids were still there, that would be cause for alarm. So many directions my thoughts go within his first hour of being at home from work that day.
It makes me wonder if there is someone who at sometime in the past had given her trouble, an abusive ex boyfriend or husband, that she was scared of. Add in the fact that she had a CC permit yet no weapon with her jogging, knowing her friend was abducted 17 years ago.
He panicked for a good reason IMO
Why though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members