Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Silly Billy...I am on my "second strike" today with this forum...sorry, again...when I press that link I provided you, it is not what I am seeing on my screen...would a screenshot do?

No ... thanks anyway SLWV-A

The concern is that the redding article was linked and a phrase supposedly from that article provided in direct quotes.

The phrase is NOT in the article that was linked, and therefore it is not a true statement.

So Rod Rodriguez III is a father in-law. How so? I she married to Sherri's mom or Keiths mom?

Do we know that he picked it up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSBM

I was under the assumption that he did... need to backtrack here on WS.

Since we don't know very much --Just speculating here; I'm surprised at how quickly her husband thought she was kidnapped...
Am trying to place myself in his shoes -- I'd FAR rather believe she left of her own volition, since it'd mean she was ALIVE.. and we could maybe work things out ?
:moo:

The election coverage is blaring at our house courtesy of my dh (blah,blah) -- but I'd rather hang out at WS with all of you fine folk. ;)

Sillybilly - I saw it stated when that article was first published. Maybe it has been removed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just so we have it right, here is what the linked article NOW says:

http://www.redding.com/news/local/P...nd-involved-in-wifes-abduction-400434981.html

The Record Searchlight tried to reach to Rodriguez for comment on the case, but Sherri Papini’s sister, Sheila Koester, said she is still the spokesman for the family instead of Rodriguez.

That does not specify that the sister declined to give contact info for RR III (so we don't know which statement is the more factual :rolleyes:)

So Rod Rodriguez III is a father in-law. How so? I she married to Sherri's mom or Keiths mom?

From following the family FB's, it appears that he is the very long time boyfriend of Sherri's mother.

Thanks! SP's FIL had commented on the HFSP page that they were good friends and they went missing only 2 miles apart. IMO, having a good friend abducted at 16 would make me extremely cautious and I'm sure I would share her story with my husband. It makes sense to me that he would automatically assume that SP had also been abducted. LE also noted TS's disappeared under suspicious circumstances, although I think most believe they had the right suspect in her case. It's been 18 years since TS disappeared, but I would be interested in long term residents in the immediate area or RSOs that may be living with parents.

They both went to Central Valley High School, which is a very small school, and are the same age. Whether they were friends or not, I have no idea. But as far as them knowing each other, I would say with as small of a town as this is (Shasta Lake City) everyone knows everyone.

Studying Google maps...the phone/earbuds/hair were found right in front of her house...that may imply disappearing as she arrived to her home or leaving her home...why would those items be right there?

They were found on another road a little less than 1 mile from her home.

It is probably less common for SAHM who use daycare to join mommy type groups. I already commented on this topic and have no more to add that is helpful for this thread. It seems that even within the same state many of us have had different experiences with stay at home parenting.

This exactly! I don't belong to any mommy groups. I'm guessing women who belong to these mommy groups use it to socialize their children and find friends themselves. I have no need for either of those because my son goes to daycare and I have a large group of long term friends and we all sort of followed the same life plan from our early 20's through to our mid 30's. We meet up when our children are at their Montessori day care programs. Different ways of living. In an area of 10s of thousands stay at home parents, what is normal is what is normal in your social circle. 50 to 100 doing something in a city of millions doesn't make it normal, but it's normal for those 50 to 100 people.

This exactly! I don't belong to any mommy groups. I'm guessing women who belong to these mommy groups use it to socialize their children and find friends themselves. I have no need for either of those because my son goes to daycare and I have a large group of long term friends and we all sort of followed the same life plan from our early 20's through to our mid 30's. We meet up when our children are at their Montessori day care programs. Different ways of living. In an area of 10s of thousands stay at home parents, what is normal is what is normal in your social circle. 50 to 100 doing something in a city of millions doesn't make it normal, but it's normal for those 50 to 100 people.
Could have sworn we were moving on from this

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks! SP's FIL had commented on the HFSP page that they were good friends and they went missing only 2 miles apart. IMO, having a good friend abducted at 16 would make me extremely cautious and I'm sure I would share her story with my husband. It makes sense to me that he would automatically assume that SP had also been abducted. LE also noted TS's disappeared under suspicious circumstances, although I think most believe they had the right suspect in her case. It's been 18 years since TS disappeared, but I would be interested in long term residents in the immediate area or RSOs that may be living with parents.

The husband also went to the same school, but he is a year younger I believe. Everyone assumed Troy Zink was responsible for Tera's disappearance. So he probably felt his wife was pretty safe out there jogging.

I'm just returning to the thread and answering a comment that was made directly to me :)

Could the admin remove these posts about daycare. They are clogging up thread and are 100% unrelated to this case we are discussing. Very distracting.

Lot's of "assuming" going on in my brain here tonight.....

I am assuming investigators have at least asked the family members about her ex; or if there's anyone who might possibly want to do her harm ?
:moo:

So now do you know that we all want to move on because this is tiresome?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sure! I didn't read back through the thread further than the last comment. I just noticed people seem to somehow think it was some really important clue into her life and disappearance. I wanted to input it didn't even jump out at me when reading the reports because my toddler and my friends toddlers all attended daycare programs even though one parent is full time SAHM. I think it's not uncommon in areas where people are able to do it. It's nice to have a break from your job and being a SAHM is my job, lol! I didn't know it would start a debate and derail the whole thread, but I guess I should have. People love to judge moms for some reason.

This has probably been mentioned before, but it's odd to me that an expensive cell phone would lie out in the open on a jogging path for hours without someone coming along after Sherri and picking it up. Is the location really that isolated? If so, how could she have felt safe jogging along a remote path by herself in a town full of tweakers such as Redding?

Or ...... was it NOT lying on the path for hours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne