Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, but TZ was only sentenced to 4 years from what I could find following TS's disappearance. Addresses still list him and family in the Redding area. Not implying he is responsible here, just wondering how much SP may have been impacted by her friend's disappearance.

The husband also went to the same school, but he is a year younger I believe. Everyone assumed Troy Zink was responsible for Tera's disappearance. So he probably felt his wife was pretty safe out there jogging.

I think personally that we are all here for the same reason: To find Sherri Papini!!! Lets please just come together!!

We really don't have much information to go on here yet. I do believe someone saw Sherri out running. I don't believe the day care issue or text messages are important. I do wonder why a petite woman with a gun permit went running without a weapon - if she had one. At this time, I don't believe the husband had anything to do with Sherri going missing. IMO, there is a reason he - and the family - believe she was abducted.

I suspected Erin Corwin's husband immediately and I was so wrong. I won't make that mistake again.

What I do know, is jogging alone as a women, even in broad daylight seems a scarier and scarier undertaking these days. I used to jog popular trials near my house regularly, but with the most recent cases of Vanessa Marcotte and Karina Vetrano and many earlier cases I don't feel safe. It was probably never safe but it seems we hear about it more often.

I really hope for her children she's found one way or another. I can't imagine having a loved one disappear under these circumstances. It would be horrifying! She seems to be a very loved person and a good mother. I'm sure she is being missed terribly by her babies.

Do not make any comments about the election. It is off topic and unnecessary.

Maybe let's not tell one another what is "normal" and what isn't. And maybe let's not attempt to shut down the thoughts and opinions of other posters. We're all here for Sherri and we're all allowed to have our own opinions and theories.
Since some are very insistent on going on and on and on about this let me clarify for the millionth time. Normal as in the norm as in what is often the case. If someone is insistent amongst her super wealthy lifestyle normally the sahm parents use daycare that is STILL not the norm! Because most of the country is not super wealthy. In my modest upper middle class gated community the only moms that I know of that use daycare or nanny services have a job. Even if it's just a part time job or realtor or something.

This actually still doesn't pertain to this case because we are fairly sure they are not super wealthy. They live in a modest home and he has a modest job. So definitely not the case here. The reason I was wondering what she does with her time is because I wondered if she meets with people and that should be considered. My kids are in school during the day and I volunteer twice a week for a few hours at a food pantry. I meet some oddballs, they know what car I drive, etc. I have never had an issue of any kind but if I were to come up missing I would think that'd be a logical angle to look at. Especially since we otherwise have NOTHING to go on. As far as I know she gardens and jogs. That's like zero adult interaction which I doubt is true. I am pretty sure she must have hobbies outside of gardening with her children/crafts with her children. And daycare signals to ME that she has something going on.

I still strongly suspect daycare is actually preschool. My kids went to pre-school for 3 hours a day 3 days a week (age 4). It was just enough time to do laundry, tidy up, etc after you take away the drive time to and from.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Not directed to anyone in particular, but bouncing off of Fairy1's post: While I do believe we've beaten the daycare horse to death, who knows whether there is some relevance that will come to light later? Until such a time that the bickering gets ugly (I hope not but I've seen it in other threads) or until Mods tell us to quit discussing this particular avenue, the WS community has the right to discuss their thoughts and theories within TOS. Those of us that may find it wearisome may wish to "scroll and roll." JMHO

I'm not saying to shut it down but what, exactly, is the relevance in relation to Sherri going missing? I've not seen anyone address that but perhaps I missed this point.

Her family has said she is a "super mom," who was always doing activities with her babies. We don't know how often the kids were in day care or why, so why is it so important do dissect it at this point?

Thanks jashrema ... we did figure out that the article had been edited since your post. We'll leave it at that.

On a separate note, to all other members who seem to have concerns about what is being discussed, please do NOT tell others members what to discuss. If you have a concern about posts or the thread, use the Alert feature and let Mods/Admin know your concern and we will review it.

The Rules

Yes. We had an app on our son's phone showing the rate at which he was travelling down the highway and in which direction.....His phone was off. The app turned it on and I was able to contact him.

Sbm.

This is very exciting! What is the name of this app that will turn a phone on? My family REALLY needs this. Thank you!

Since some are very insistent on going on and on and on about this let me clarify for the millionth time. Normal as in the norm as in what is often the case. If someone is insistent amongst her super wealthy lifestyle normally the sahm parents use daycare that is STILL not the norm! Because most of the country is not super wealthy. In my modest upper middle class gated community the only moms that I know of that use daycare or nanny services have a job. Even if it's just a part time job or realtor or something.

This actually still doesn't pertain to this case because we are fairly sure they are not super wealthy. They live in a modest home and he has a modest job. So definitely not the case here. The reason I was wondering what she does with her time is because I wondered if she meets with people and that should be considered. My kids are in school during the day and I volunteer twice a week for a few hours at a food pantry. I meet some oddballs, they know what car I drive, etc. I have never had an issue of any kind but if I were to come up missing I would think that'd be a logical angle to look at. Especially since we otherwise have NOTHING to go on. As far as I know she gardens and jogs. That's like zero adult interaction which I doubt is true. I am pretty sure she must have hobbies outside of gardening with her children/crafts with her children. And daycare signals to ME that she has something going on.

I still strongly suspect daycare is actually preschool. My kids went to pre-school for 3 hours a day 3 days a week (age 4). It was just enough time to do laundry, tidy up, etc after you take away the drive time to and from.

I do wish you would state your position on the day care situation clearly. In this forum, we should be focusing on Sherri, specifically. I understand we all bring our own personal experiences and perspectives to these discussions. That said, we don't have any idea how many days or hours Sherri's children were in day care. I don't have the impression it was all day every day. But that's just my opinion at this point. We really don't know, do we?

I would like to bring back a point I brought up pages ago. It was said there was no surveillance video of Sherri in the area where her phone and earbuds were found. I would love to know if there was a vehicle captured there showing those items being discarded.

Sure! I didn't read back through the thread further than the last comment. I just noticed people seem to somehow think it was some really important clue into her life and disappearance. I wanted to input it didn't even jump out at me when reading the reports because my toddler and my friends toddlers all attended daycare programs even though one parent is full time SAHM. I think it's not uncommon in areas where people are able to do it. It's nice to have a break from your job and being a SAHM is my job, lol! I didn't know it would start a debate and derail the whole thread, but I guess I should have. People love to judge moms for some reason.
Hi, alot of us are also catching up. I didn't feel like you clogged anything up with your post.[emoji4]. However, I thought the three posts admonishing you were just as cloggy (and rude).

Who knows, the daycare issue could become relevant. We never know what will or will not be relevant in any case. I appreciated your input and clarification.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

What I do know, is jogging alone as a women, even in broad daylight seems a scarier and scarier undertaking these days. I used to jog popular trials near my house regularly, but with the most recent cases of Vanessa Marcotte and Karina Vetrano and many earlier cases I don't feel safe. It was probably never safe but it seems we hear about it more often.

I really hope for her children she's found one way or another. I can't imagine having a loved one disappear under these circumstances. It would be horrifying! She seems to be a very loved person and a good mother. I'm sure she is being missed terribly by her babies.
My daughter used to jog alone. Now she jogs with her boyfriend. It's sad that exercise has become hazardous to young women. Walking, jogging, cycling. So unfair.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Imo the only way day care is relevant is if they never went before, but did on this day. Or if the decision to start using day care was a sudden, recent one made by her. Jmo

I tend to agree that how SP spends her time while her children are at daycare is relevant, because it speaks to the timeline and could offer clues as to who she may have come into contact with that day and what her daily routine was. I don't think anyone should be judging her for better or worse because she is a SAHM who uses daycare--that is irrelevant and a matter of opinion.

But the reason or reasons behind her decision to use daycare may provide clues to the case. For example, if she has a home based business she may need daycare so she can meet with clients without young children underfoot. Perhaps she met up with somebody that day.

Or maybe she uses the free time to shop and do housework so she doesn't need to drag her kids around on errands. So it would be interesting to know if the house showed signs of her doing things like the laundry or dishes the day she disappeared. It could be a clue as to what time she was last in the house. Were there lunch dishes dirty? Was anything for dinner prepared? Was the pantry stocked? Did she collect the mail that day?

Or maybe she uses daycare because she was under some sort of stress and needed a break from the kids. This could speak to SP staging her own disappearance and being voluntarily missing.

I do wish you would state your position on the day care situation clearly. In this forum, we should be focusing on Sherri, specifically. I understand we all bring our own personal experiences and perspectives to these discussions. That said, we don't have any idea how many days or hours Sherri's children were in day care. I don't have the impression it was all day every day. But that's just my opinion at this point. We really don't know, do we?

I would like to bring back a point I brought up pages ago. It was said there was no surveillance video of Sherri in the area where her phone and earbuds were found. I would love to know if there was a vehicle captured there showing those items being discarded.

Right, and you don't have to be wealthy to have your children in daycare part time.

There probably isn't video surveillance directly showing the spot where the items were found, but only in the near by vicinity. I would think if there was actually a camera on the specific spot we'd know more already. Although, extensive video surveillance evidence hasn't helped much in the Terri "Missy" Bevers case...

I tend to agree that how SP spends her time while her children are at daycare is relevant, because it speaks to the timeline and could offer clues as to who she may have come into contact with that day and what her daily routine was. I don't think anyone should be judging her for better or worse because she is a SAHM who uses daycare--that is irrelevant and a matter of opinion.

But the reason or reasons behind her decision to use daycare may provide clues to the case. For example, if she has a home based business she may need daycare so she can meet with clients without young children underfoot. Perhaps she met up with somebody that day.

Or maybe she uses the free time to shop and do housework so she doesn't need to drag her kids around on errands. So it would be interesting to know if the house showed signs of her doing things like the laundry or dishes the day she disappeared. It could be a clue as to what time she was last in the house. Were there lunch dishes dirty? Was anything for dinner prepared? Was the pantry stocked? Did she collect the mail that day?

Or maybe she uses daycare because she was under some sort of stress and needed a break from the kids. This could speak to SP staging her own disappearance and being voluntarily missing.

These are all good points and the way we should be looking at the issue of day care. Personally, I don't care to use it as a way to JUDGE Sherri - and Keith. We don't have all the details yet.

Let's not forget, these babies have two parents.

Imo the only way day care is relevant is if they never went before, but did on this day. Or if the decision to start using day care was a sudden, recent one made by her. Jmo

Would be good to know who took them to daycare that day.

Frustrated, I really thought we might have some sort of update from LE today. Seems like we have exhausted and rehashed the few details we know and are allowed to discuss.

What a good group of posters we have in Sherri's thread, I appreciate all the different viewpoints being put out there!!

Would be good to know who took them to daycare that day.
RSBM

Curious if the daycare workers spoke to her at all and if she seemed normal that day ?

Also, can they check her phone for calls and where it pinged before KP discovered it ?

I know this is waaaay out there.... but the case where a young lady went missing and is presumed dead (she had twins and was on a small claims Judge Judy episode) ; it was a possibility in my mind that the father-in-law may have helped the husband (Dale?) to dispose of her, if she's deceased ?

Wondering if SP had any bad relationships with any of her extended family ?

Summer Inman's case comes to mind as her in-laws ,as well as her ex-husband ,murdered her.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member