Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need to ping her phone to find out the exact time it ended up in the spot it was left. Amd was she running at noon or 2? That matters.

If she is a serious runner her run could last a while. If the 2pm sighting was returning home on a walk/ cool down? But wasn't there also a comment re: 11 am ish neighbor sighting?

I think a one link stated she was training for a run. But it sounded like a fun run - maybe a 5 or 10k. Let me see if I can find link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the kids were in daycare just one day a week? I had my.son in preschool
3 mornings a week some parents did 3 afternoon and
She can still be a hands on SAHM

"Sheila said Sherri was training for an upcoming race where participants dress in superhero clothes and run to raise money for disadvantaged children.

"She is a bright, bubbly, intelligent, beautiful and loving mother," Sheila told Dateline.

Authorities continue to follow up on leads and, in a Shasta County News Release, labeled Sherri's disappearance as "suspicious circumstances/at risk.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...fornia-mother-sherri-papini-last-seen-n679321

Family Believes Sherry Papini in Another Area By Now

"I think we exhausted the resources that we have out here to search for her," said Sheila Koester, Papini's sister. "We are trying to reach out to national news and social media networks ... We feel that it's moved to where she's been taken from this area, and everyone in the nation needs to be looking."

http://www.redding.com/news/local/S...tives-in-Sherri-Papini-search--400291581.html

FWIW If she did work for AT&T (probably remotely like most of us in tech do or in sales or customer service) point being employees are given significant benefits by these big companies including LI. And very easy opt in's to purchase very very high $ plans.

QUOTE=Eileen730;12920534]I wonder if the kids were in daycare just one day a week? I had my.son in preschool
3 mornings a week some parents did 3 afternoon and
She can still be a hands on SAHM[/QUOTE]

Good thinking. That's a possibility.

I also wonder if it could be a hotel or nearby business or something. I doubt anyone looking for their missing wife/sister/friend/etc has time to put up Xmas decor

I also wonder if it could be a hotel or nearby business or something. I doubt anyone looking for their missing wife/sister/friend/etc has time to put up Xmas decor

FWIW I really wanted to decorate for Christmas once Halloween was over. Like the next day. I have several friends who have already done so. My hubby said I have to wait until Thanksgiving 😣

Maybe she really loves Christmas decorating. Maybe he got the boxes down from the rafters and she was going to do it shortly. Maybe the news decided to stage it. It does seem awfully staged. For having two young children there wasn't a lot of stuff in that room. And all the pics..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sorry, my original post was badly worded. I was speculating in my original statement that IF she told daycare she would be late, it would explain why he had to call daycare to check on her movements. In my experience, day cares are fairly conscientious about calling up on parents who are late, partly because they have to have the right ratio of staff:children. So the fact that he called day care because they would normally be home seems a significant bit of evidence to me that has to be explained.

Just commenting on this/bringing it forward to further clarify that there is NO INFORMATION that she called daycare and said she'd be later than normal.

If her family believes her to be a sahm I really think she is. I mean, they are local. Surely they would know. Maybe the interview was done at the storage facility the mother works at or owns. That would explain the missing poster on the wall for sure. I saw a meal train site for meals to be dropped off for the husband and the address was for a storage facility. I read somewhere the mother worked at or owned the storage facility.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sherri is so pretty. She would easily attract someone who wanted to do her harm. Jmo

Since this happened during broad daylight, whoever did it must have been so sure he/she would not get caught.

Jmo

Family Believes Sherry Papini in Another Area By Now

"I think we exhausted the resources that we have out here to search for her," said Sheila Koester, Papini's sister. "We are trying to reach out to national news and social media networks ... We feel that it's moved to where she's been taken from this area, and everyone in the nation needs to be looking."

http://www.redding.com/news/local/S...tives-in-Sherri-Papini-search--400291581.html
BBM
Exhausted the resources in less than a week?
Family seems certain that she was abducted.
I wonder what the situation with the ex is.

The "at risk" term is disturbing to me. No history of mental or health problems, why say she is at risk? Did she know someone with a mental health history? Was she being stalked? I'm afraid for her.

The family feels that she is not still in the area, they must have some idea what may have happened to her.
MOO

Just rewatched that video and clearly it is not a hotel. Sorry! I don't remember seeing some of those scenes this morning

BBM

The "at risk" term is disturbing to me. No history of mental or health problems, why say she is at risk? Did she know someone with a mental health history? Was she being stalked? I'm afraid for her.

The family feels that she is not still in the area, they must have some idea what may have happened to her.
MOO

I agree the "at risk" comment is suspect.

I took the family's comments to mean they've exhaustively searched the area in which her phone was found and she's definitely not anywhere near there, so she has to be.....well, somewhere else.

http://aboutforensics.co.uk/detection-dogs/

"Obviously the air is full of a vast variety of different odours, many of which will be powerfully clear to the dog. Fortunately they are able to distinguish between different odours, even if one smell overpowers another, and trace a specific scent to its source."

It's not an exact science, of course... but if they had found a scent, would you be of the opinion they're a waste of time? I don't think they would still use search dogs if they were not of use at all. Especially if they had been no use for 100 years.

Every effort to find her is worthwhile.

It's not an indicator alone of anything that there was no scent found by the dogs, but it may be an accumulation of indicators that makes it a substantial point to note.

Another link for those of us who are intrigued by SAR dogs:

http://www.ussartf.org/dogs_search_rescue.htm

I consider the dogs a valuable tool for law enforcement. No they are not infallible, but what I like about the concept of search dogs is that when properly trained, they are immune from human prejudice. They just indicate what they smell. Or, conversely, don't indicate what they don't smell.

BBM

The "at risk" term is disturbing to me. No history of mental or health problems, why say she is at risk? Did she know someone with a mental health history? Was she being stalked? I'm afraid for her
MOO

I am curious about the ex, too, even if they separated 8+\- years ago.
I wonder if they lived in Redding while married and if he still does.

SABBM

Sounds like she was a creature of habit... in which case there were neighbors who knew her routine.
Have they spoken to those who saw her that day ?

Off-topic but not really : Ladies, please DO NOT jog or walk on any public roads by yourself !
Take some friends or buy a jogger/ellipse and do it at home.
I used to think having a dog with you would keep you safe-- but not so sure about that. :(

I walk/jog alone all of the time. Today, I walked over to my mechanic's shop to pick up my car. What I don't do is use earbuds. You have to be aware of your surroundings.

I am curious about the ex, too, even if they separated 8+\- years ago.
I wonder if they lived in Redding while married and if he still does.

Me too. Especially since she seems to have remarried within a year or two. IIRC, the link to the court docket for her divorce was Shasta County.

Didn'a witness say they saw someone in a gray and pink outfit sitting on a bridge? What bridge would that be and does it go over water?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en