Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They show a green house with white wainscotting in the background. I have been unable to locate this house.

However, they also show a close-up of a sign that says "Sunrise." Here is a live link to the sign on google maps: LINK.
It's Sunrise Drive, off Old Oregon Trail.
It's the second house north of sunrise on the east side of OOT

The interviews are precisely why I'm withholding "clearing" the husband in my eyes. When Ce went missing, the sense of urgency is so high octane that you are literally running around in circles. You want to shake and scream at people...FIND HER! WE HAVE TO FIND HER! You want to scream at people..why are you wasting time talking to me? Or her? Or talking amongst yourselves? FIND HER!! The adrenaline is pouring out your ears 24/7. But I will say this...there is NO WAY anyone would have ever said to a news station "I know she is screaming for me" The visual that that phrase conjures up is so shattering that to SAY that would mean that you have given up hope. Family, unless it has been YEARS hardly ever gives up hope. You choose in a millisecond the words you are going to speak and you don't speak in the past tense. It's not a slip of the tongue to do so, you CHOSE to speak in the past tense, you CHOSE to use those words, and you do it unconsciously. Our minds were not accepting that 2, 3, 4, 5, days after someone has gone missing that they were "screaming" for you. To cry or be upset and say that you're worried that they are cold, or hungry, or may be hurt and unable to tell anyone is one thing...but "screaming for you". NEVER. I am NOT sleuthing the husband but according to mods..we are allowed to discuss what they have said in media and what he has said and how he presents himself is all wrong IMO. I hope I am wrong. He also said, "If she was here"...that is past tense.."bring her home" is WAY different then "let her go". If you're so convinced that she has been taken, you don't ask a kidnapper to bring them home..you ask to "let her go." He is just all wrong in my eyes right now. You don't say "this is the worst thing ever," because you KNOW the worst thing ever is them being found murdered. THAT"S the worst thing. You don't say, "I'm trying, I'm trying...you say...WE WILL NEVER STOP UNTIL WE FIND YOU AND WE WILL FIND YOU. I need to stop talking, his whole vocab during this is really angering me. LE is fully aware of how SM is and they monitor it ALL. They really do. They know what is being said and they know that by saying "While no one is cleared, we have no reason to believe Mr. so and so is involved in any way." There are many dark and dangerous thoughts that pass thru your mind when someone you love has been taken but you don't EVER speak them because to speak them , might make them true and that is unacceptable..you know? With Sierah, there was evidence of a struggle, there was blood..you knew she did not leave willingly which increases panic. With Sherri, there is no evidence of struggle, no blood, no nothing that we are aware of at least, so why the immediate jump to "She's been kidnapped." Ask anyone, she has no reason to leave" cockiness..if there is no signs of injury or struggle you HAVE to entertain the possibility that maybe she left on her own. You HAVE too..and while that may be shocking to you or even cause you embarrassment, wouldn't you want to entertain that? Because that would mean she's still alive. And that is the most important thing..that you have hope and can hang on to however thin or implausible the thread is, that they are still alive. This case is making me sick to my stomach. Two little ones mother is gone and they don't know where she is. Her parents feel like they are in a nightmare and they are. Nothing will EVER be the same again until they find her. Idk..something is just wrong here in my opinion only.
This is a great lead! http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...dding-2-November-2016&p=12921296#post12921296

Not him, her. Why would she text him? Surely she knows he will not respond. He states I usually don`t bring my personal phone in

on my job. She must know this, so why text him?
Personally I don't think that her texting him is that odd. I text me husband in the morning asking him what time he is going to lunch, that way when he has a minute he will text me back. Just my thoughts on this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Many people out in the hinterlands don't lock their houses when they go out.

Fair enough. In the UK, most door locks are a Yale lock, so it automatically locks on closing, which is why it stood out to me.

And I'm not sure anyone would leave their house unlocked and unattended here.

Thanks for the insight [emoji4]

I did not mean that I did not find his explanation "credible". I only meant that his action would be contrary to what would have been expected. ( which would have been to reply well before 12:00).

What is normal for me may not be normal for other people but that could cause my behavior to lead to further consideration if I were to be embroiled in a criminal investigation. This is how detectives operate. They are trained to look at things skeptically; not to assume that things are as they appear.
But I think this is very normal. My husband cannot answer his phone when in meetings which is most of the day. It doesn't stop me from texting him useless questions. I don't expect a response, but sometimes I get lucky. It sounds like her husband has numerous opportunities to look at his phone but it's not at set schedule times.

I also think it's very normal to track via find my iPhone. My family does this all the time when they misplace the phone. It's an easy answer to where she was. Except it wasn't..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So the daycare called a relative who came to get the kids? But he did not know until he got home and started calling around? So some relative knew something was amiss and had the kids. Did they wonder what was up? They didn't call the father?

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/11/where-is-sherri-papini/

Keith immediately began calling around in search of his family. He discovered that his children were never retrieved from daycare by his wife that afternoon. The children were, instead, retrieved by a family member.

Can I ask a favour? Is it possible to get a screen grab of the spot that is at? Does it show that? TIA

I've waited over 20 minutes for the video to load and it just ain't happening. Idk what the problem is, none of the vidoes on their site work for me. Maybe cos I'm out of the US

I've tried several times to veiw the video, I think it must be because we're trying outside the US

Fair enough. In the UK, most door locks are a Yale lock, so it automatically locks on closing, which is why it stood out to me.

And I'm not sure anyone would leave their house unlocked and unattended here.

Thanks for the insight [emoji4]

When we lived out in the (semi) country we'd often leave the house unlocked during the day for short periods of time... like to drive the kids to/from school or whatever. Since I've moved to town I wouldn't think of doing that, though.

Is it possible that the relative was the emerg number given to the daycare in case someone needed to be reached and the family was unreachable?

Replying to who picked up the children and how they knew to do that

I was under the impression that K called a relative to pick them up when he discovered his wife had not done so

I don't know why this hasn't stuck out to me before and I'm sure I've missed something where it's been explained but.......

How was she planning to get back into the house if she left her keys behind?

I use the garage door keypad.

So the daycare called a relative who came to get the kids? But he did not know until he got home and started calling around? So some relative knew something was amiss and had the kids. Did they wonder what was up? They didn't call the father?

http://umbrellaofsuspicion.com/2016/11/where-is-sherri-papini/

Keith immediately began calling around in search of his family. He discovered that his children were never retrieved from daycare by his wife that afternoon. The children were, instead, retrieved by a family member.

It doesn't say that anywhere. If you click through to the actual article, I see no mention the daycare called a relative to pick up the kids. If I recall correctly, he called a relative to pick up the kids.

He called the daycare when no one was home when he arrived from work. The kids were still there. He called a relative to get the kids while he was trying to find his wife.

Look at the first entry on Nov 3rd, could that have been her?

RSBM

Wow ! Great find !!!!
"looked like she'd been in a fight..." Why ? Bruises ? Torn clothing ? Hair messed up like it had been grabbed ?

Somewhat off-topic : But I keep thinking the more perfect a family seems, the more problems there may be going on.
Case in point-- a close relative of our neighbors has a son and dil who are going through a bitter divorce.
My neighbor (whom has been a friend for the past 8 years) has shown me pics of their kids and the entire family looked perfectly happy in every photo. In the recent months , there have been fewer photos of the couple and mostly just the kids....But otherwise you'd think they were doing fine -- just busy.
Photos and the way people present themselves barely scratch the surface of real life.

I found the 5th entry down from Nov. 3rd to be of interest... wonder what the "disoriented male" looked like ??

I am starting to think the evidence found thus far was planted.
:moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member