Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, let's be real. If she had gotten down to just 87lb, there's no way she wouldn't have been severely dehydrated, and she would have been admitted to hospital for fluids, rather than not admitted and released after a once-over. KP's statements don't match up to the facts.

Does anyone know how to refresh your screen using Google Chrome as your browser?

I don't think this necessarily indicates a contradiction. "Long hair" is somewhat subjective and the woman who saw her was driving at hwy speed. When SP went missing her hair appears to have been waist length or longer. Her captors might have cut it to shoulder length, which is still considered long hair to many women.
I was considering that as well. Perhaps it was cutter shorter than the possible waist length it had been to now around shoulder length which would still qualify as being chopped off IMOO.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I can't imagine the sheriff's motivation for doing this to the family. First, he clearly downplayed her injuries - and indicated he'd probably try to talk to her in the next couple days. As if, move along folks, there's nothing to see here.

And he's STILL clearly indicating he doesn't believe her account of what happened. He "doesn't know" whether she was thrown from the vehicle or not. Well, what did SHE SAY about it? He's clearly not willing to accept her word.

He's caused this mess of public criticism of the Papinis - I sure hope he has good reason to.

Agreed. The only motivation I see for his downplaying is that he's pissed that they failed in helping find her. May be an ego thing. He doesn't want copycat abductions out there, so he's going to say that money had nothing to do with it. But I believe it makes sense that the offer was accepted, and she was dumped in exchange.

First post here, but I found the following interesting.

"I saw a woman with long blond hair by the side of the road kind of frantically waving what looked like a shirt," the driver, Alison Sutton, told ABC News. "I figured if she was willing to risk being hit by a car, she must really need help."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/911-caller-missing-california-mom-risked-hit-car/story?id=43819168

As I'm reading today, the following is said from her husband.

He added that when he reunited with Papini, she weighed only 87 lbs. and her long, blonde hair had been chopped off. He told GMA that Sherri had been thrown from a vehicle with a chain around her waist – which was also attached to her wrists – and a bag over her head.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...-87-lbs/ar-AAkTToe?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

No info yet as to when or by whom was her hair chopped off. Abductor(s) or medical personnel in order to treat her wounds, scars and burns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli