Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If these cops had any brains at all, they would hypnotize this woman and start getting detailed information from her.

Everything she heard, felt, saw, and smelled is imprinted on her brain. Go in there and get it.
This was suggested by a friend of mine who was raped. She couldn't remember certain details, but thought that might help to be hypnotized. LE told her they don't do that because it's not reliable. Reliable as far as holding up in court, or for other reasons, I don't know.

Just throwing out an opinion - there is no one in my circle of acquaintances that could do any of the abuse revealed. This is a pair at a minimum of incredibly disturbed people. I just can't imagine they in anyway knew each other.

Surely LE has DNA from others and is checking that out.

To those who are familiar with the cases (I did not follow):

Had AH from NH been found bruised and battered?
What about the SC woman in the container?

I can't remember AH, but I don't think that info on KB (SC) has been released yet. Unless I missed it, we still don't even know if KB was raped and it's been about a month since she was found.

And that would be...........??

(Inquiring about "the specific purpose of the abduction/kidnapping.")
Not OP, but if the purpose/goal was to humiliate and torture her, and send a message to either a person/people close to her, or a specific group, then eventually letting her go could have been the plan all along. JMO

We don't know too much about what KB (In SC) was like.

But for AH, IIRC she had bruises on her neck, (NK had her wear a shock collar) and was visibly gaunt. Such a strong brave young lady, she even went to NK's hearing not long after her release.

Bear in mind AH was held captive 9 months, time may have healed some wounds.

Thank you. And NK had been obsessed with / stalking AH, correct?

Also, does anyone here know if the woman in the Gone Girl case had been beaten?

But have they issued warnings in the area over and above the usual? "Keep safe - Don't jog alone or go out alone especially if you fit this profile.."

Absolutely good advice. I live in Southern CA, and when I do my walks, they are on busy (albeit hazardous) streets. I don't walk after dark, and I certainly don't walk too early--one never knows which nutters are lurking where.

To all, including runners/walkers - please stay safe and always be aware of your surroundings! :scared::scared:

{{{HUGS}}}

ef44780a3805a19692464d85fc79a7d8.png

Image taken from the GMA spot this morning. That's not SP he's got his arm around, is it...? Looks like the hair is dyed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's his sister and I'm fairly certain this was an image from the very early days of the investigation.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

ef44780a3805a19692464d85fc79a7d8.png

Image taken from the GMA spot this morning. That's not SP he's got his arm around, is it...? Looks like the hair is dyed.

the screen shot is gone. IIRC the female on the screen shot is Suzanne Elizabeth, KP's sister.

ps. I was wondering where were you, Evey.

Tx...

FWIW, I live in a neighborhood with a population of people whose religion includes modest dress for women . Some of the women do indeed jog and excercise in long skirts. This comment has nothing to do with this case... just thought I would mention it as general sharing of knowledge.

Again, I am not suggesting running in a skirt has anything to do at all with SP.

Jmo

Thank you and I honestly meant no harm in my comment. I am very clumsy. Me jogging in that would be a trip to the ER.

just a thought.... could her shoe have been untied as she was jogging? Maybe she just quickly sat her phone down to tie her shoe and this was when she was snatched. This would explain why she didn't have her phone, they didn't destroy her phone, and the neatness of the phones placement. Just a thought. Sounds like something I'd do while jogging... if I'd ever get off the couch lol!

Let's remember that her ear buds were found with her hair on them. We discussed that at the time. Now, that hair reference seems significant. Knowing the phone seems PLACED with ear buds wrapped around it and with hair... seems as if a message were being sent from the start.

It would also take a moment of time to place the phone, not to mention the time to come up with the idea to do so.

Jmo

This was suggested by a friend of mine who was raped. She couldn't remember certain details, but thought that might help to be hypnotized. LE told her they don't do that because it's not reliable. Reliable as far as holding up in court, or for other reasons, I don't know.

Hypnosis works, I learned how to do it many years ago simply out of curiosity. If it helps to pinpoint who the abductors were as well as other important leads, I can't see how it could possibly hurt. If LE is timid about it and worried about legalities, then let the family do it and pass the information on to LE after it is obtained. A seasoned investigator coupled with a skilled hypnotist could extract a mountain of valuable information from this woman.

BBM...I agree with Steelman, having one kidnapper drop her off is odd. I think she felt the heat and wanted to get rid of her quickly or she felt guilty. Anyone think the fact that it was Thanksgiving day have anything to do with it? Maybe the kidnappers were expected somewhere or someone was coming to their home and they had to get rid of Sherri?

I think it would take minimum two people, especially if they were women themselves, to successfully abduct another woman physically, one to drive and one to control the abduction.

A gun or knife may have been used to get her into the car. She may have been more easily approached by a woman than a man. There may be only these two females doing this or an organized group out there doing this.

A group may be sending out two women as their "cover" because we women are going to be less defensive of a woman approaching us than if two men in a car approaching us.

She may may have been approached as she was tying her shoe, this would explain why her phone was placed neatly where and how it was. She could have sat it in the grass to free her hands to tie her shoe. She may have made a conscious choice to leave it there or it could have been accidental.

Only one one was needed for her return, she's not going to resist this in any way. Also in the event they get pulled over, caught by cops, etc there's only one person in custody. This person 'took one for the team' literally.

She (the Hispanic woman who dropped her off) may have chosen to or was ordered to do this if she herself is under the power and control of a group (let's all remember she herself may also be a victim being used OR she may be the perpetrator). A smart perpetrator, if he had power and control over women, uses them to enlist and control the other women.

there may have been a ransom paid. There may have been too much "heat" on this case.

IMO this case is about money. She was taken for money. She appeared to be a pretty young white girl with blonde hair. It was sex trade and sex trade means money all day long. It was probably random, and they probably thought she was younger upon abduction. Later they found a hubby two kids and an anonymous donor willing to pay ransom big bucks, lots of people will recognize her due to publicity. Too much potential that someone would tell they'd seen her. She'd never be able to work a corner or a hotel. You don't get ransom for a dead person. So they made a trade.

Sorry just jumping in: Did the driver force her out of the car with the bag and chain? Did he or she get out of the car and open the door for her and then close it again to drive away? It seems to me that there would have to be more than one person in the SUV to push her out. JMO

Thank you. And NK had been obsessed with / stalking AH, correct?

Also, does anyone here know if the woman in the Gone Girl case had been beaten?

KB (SC victim of TK): they are keeping a tight lid on the info. Released info includes: where she was hidden, how she was bounded, how many times a day TK feed her and the fact that she witnessed the shooting of her boyfriend; also that she relayed info regarding 4 bodies buried there, but only 3 has been located on that property.

I need to catch up on this thread. Im halfway through. However, I began mulling over the gang theory. So I started research along these lines "Redding California Gangs" which took me to Nortenos and Surenos.

Surenos are a female orientated gang. They pay homage to Mexican Mafia. An accepted initiation for them is kidnapping.

Maybe worth looking more into this. It fits in terms of SP being alive, female captors, the geographical gang locale.

Something to ponder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member