Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KYangel, interesting... I just had a thought that one kidnapper could have been receiving the ransom and the other holding her until it was paid, then Sherri was dropped off at some random location.

So IS there a press conference today or was the GMA appearance it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she was branded with a message as the sheriff says, it's pretty clear them letting her go was part of the plan all along. Otherwise, who's going to see the message? :thinking:

Sorry just jumping in: Did the driver force her out of the car with the bag and chain? Did he or she get out of the car and open the door for her and then close it again to drive away? It seems to me that there would have to be more than one person in the SUV to push her out. JMO

I've thought the same thing. If she was bound in the vehicle it'd be pretty hard (if not impossible) to let herself out. From all I've read it was once she was out of the vehicle that she managed to free one of her hands and remove the bag from her head. So, logic says the driver stopped and let her out, then drove away.

Unless "message" was meant in a theoretical way versus literal. That no words or symbols ysed, just a mark/scar left behind.

If she was branded with a message as the sheriff says, it's pretty clear them letting her go was part of the plan all along. Otherwise, who's going to see the message? :thinking:

Also wanted to add about the branding..I think some people think it is actually written words containing a "message." My interpretation of what the sheriff said was that it could possibly be initials, a slogan, a NOT KNOWN symbol (even tho he said it wasn't a symbol) it could be a pattern of how it was burned...idk...just throwing it out

Maybe the branding was a number or initials, reading that some of the gangs mentioned earlier have favorite numbers like 13 or 14 and use their initials in their tattoos.

I've been thinking of what you could "write or draw" on someone that would be a message to her and others but not be a symbol.

How about

shh!

Sorry just jumping in: Did the driver force her out of the car with the bag and chain? Did he or she get out of the car and open the door for her and then close it again to drive away? It seems to me that there would have to be more than one person in the SUV to push her out. JMO

I don't think we know exactly how she got out of the car.
I can imagine a scenario where she is in the backseat, three weeks of torture and starvation behind her, so she must be feeling rather weak and pretty darn scared. So, she is in the backseat, the abductor stops the car somewhere, she doesn't even dare to move, abductor gets out of the car, opens the back door, tells her to get out and run, and she does just that.
In this case, one abductor would suffice.
Totally made up scenario, and JMO.

Thank you. And NK had been obsessed with / stalking AH, correct?

Also, does anyone here know if the woman in the Gone Girl case had been beaten?

I could be wrong but I don't recall NK stalking AH, I think he just came across her walking home from school and took advantage.

Who is the gone girl case?

Thank you. And NK had been obsessed with / stalking AH, correct?

We don't know that. I think there was an assumption, or a theory that he may have seen her often as his route to work at one time, went past where she went to school and close to where she lived. I don't think it was ever stated if he was obsessed or stalked her, or if it was denied either. :thinking:

Thinking back when it happened he was prepared, it can't have been completely impulsive. Sorry my memory is not co-operating today!

I think the abductors are from the same place SP is from. The drop off point is not where she was kept IMO. From following cases for awhile, I've noticed that dump sites tend to be North of the original site. From near the original site by a mile and up to 90 minutes drive of the original site. The cases I've seen this dealt with dead bodies though and not live victims. JMO

Also SP was dropped off not in the middle of nowhere but in a little residential area. They definitely wanted her to be found. JMO

I need to catch up on this thread. Im halfway through. However, I began mulling over the gang theory. So I started research along these lines "Redding California Gangs" which took me to Nortenos and Surenos.

Surenos are a female orientated gang. They pay homage to Mexican Mafia. An accepted initiation for them is kidnapping.

Maybe worth looking more into this. It fits in terms of SP being alive, female captors, the geographical gang locale.

Something to ponder.

I am intensely interested in this theory ... for a few reasons.

KYangel, interesting... I just had a thought that one kidnapper could have been paying the ransom and the other holding her until it was paid, then Sherri was dropped off at some random location.

Very good speculation!!

I had not thought of that yet!!

I need to catch up on this thread. Im halfway through. However, I began mulling over the gang theory. So I started research along these lines "Redding California Gangs" which took me to Nortenos and Surenos.

Surenos are a female orientated gang. They pay homage to Mexican Mafia. An accepted initiation for them is kidnapping.

Maybe worth looking more into this. It fits in terms of SP being alive, female captors, the geographical gang locale.

Something to ponder.

A very viable theory.............I guess the persons responsible for this are "in" now ?

I could be wrong but I don't recall NK stalking AH, I think he just came across her walking home from school and took advantage.

Who is the gone girl case?

I can't remember her name, and I did not follow her case. She was from California. All I know is that was one crazy case and the police thought it was a hoax, very very bizarre.

I read that SP was interviewed extensively yesterday by police. Where are the additional details like sketches of the kidnappers? Do we really just have "2 latino women in a SUV" to go on when 3 weeks were spent with them?

KYangel, interesting... I just had a thought that one kidnapper could have been paying the ransom and the other holding her until it was paid, then Sherri was dropped off at some random location.

Are you saying the kidnappers paid the ransom? I'm confused ...

I can't remember her name, amd I did not follow her case. She was from California. All I know is that was one crazy case and the police thought it was a hoax, very very bizarre.

Denise Huskins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member