Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still cannot wrap my mind around her not being kept in hospital. If nothing else, she had lost 13% of her bodyweight, and not by eating right and exercising. It really boggles the mind.

I guess it brings to my mind my sister, who ultimately died from an eating disorder, but anytime we were able to get her near a hospital, they kept her at least overnight to pump some nutrition into her, if she weighed under 100 lbs. And this was without other varied injuries.

On a happier note, my niece is in labor...will be the first child among all nieces and nephew.

It's possible she "refused" to stay. I would think after 3 weeks of captivity the last thing you would want is to be told you can't leave (even if it's a hospital).

Something I found interesting:

They showed SP surveillance footage of the area/time she was abducted and NONE of the cars matched? :thinking:
That stood out to me also... Along with "No particular age range, just one younger, one older"...

They can't even give us an age range of the two Hispanic women? Just one is older and one is younger. Smh

Because of the gray the older woman's hair, I wonder if it's a mother-daughter team.

The two women might be working for someone else.[/QUOTE said:
I have wondered about this this. Two females? Likely pawns sent to do the dangerous / dirty work. I.E. Make the P/U IF ransom was pd., make the release, etc.

Do we know if SP knows Spanish? During the press conference they reported they mostly spoke Spanish. SP might not know why they did this if she couldn't understand what they were saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of these speculative threads are interesting, addictive even, but man oh man I can't wait to see these people in handcuffs.

I still cannot wrap my mind around her not being kept in hospital. If nothing else, she had lost 13% of her bodyweight, and not by eating right and exercising. It really boggles the mind.

I guess it brings to my mind my sister, who ultimately died from an eating disorder, but anytime we were able to get her near a hospital, they kept her at least overnight to pump some nutrition into her, if she weighed under 100 lbs. And this was without other varied injuries.

On a happier note, my niece is in labor...will be the first child among all nieces and nephew.
Congratulations!
k015.gif

Sadly they have nothing to be afraid of, the description is so minimal, how can they find someone based on their eyebrows?
This fits the description of many many people.

So, it seems the women were very careful to conceal their identity. They don't seem like amateurs, from what I've gathered so far. Anyone else agree?

I could hear parts of the questions. The blog question was saying about the ex-husband saying about it being high school prank. The sheriff responding to say SP was around 20-21 was unprompted and makes me think he was suggesting that actually they don't believe the blog post was a high school prank but that they didn't know if it bears any relevance on the investigation.

Of course I'm reading that from the way he answered so this is MOO.

I don't know anymore about this case than I did on Nov 2nd, except that she was taken in Mountain Gate and released in Yolo, beaten, tortured and branded.

Guess I'll wait for the book.

I am ecstatic for her, Keith and the kids that she was released and didn’t die in captivity.

She has a long road to recovery.

I need to put the phone down now because I can add nothing to help find these abductors and that's all that's left.

I pray that it gets solved and these vicious women are brought to justice.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

More complicating is the fact they spoke Spanish, so no clues there. Wow- what a horrible circumstance.

My wife's hair has numerous loose strands that dislodge from her head all the time. If I help unclasp her necklace, hair comes with it. She uses a ton of conditioner, but it still happens.

I would also note that a person can have hair loss when stressed.

I think whatever hair was with the earbuds was just what came loosely with the earbuds when they were taken off of her.

I'm a runner and was thinking that most women, including myself, almost always put hair in a pony tail while running. Otherwise the wind blows it in your face constantly. If her hair was in pony tail and earbuds were in her ears, I'm surprised to hear her hair was attached to earbuds. This thought is prob not helpful. Just my thoughts ...

Something I found interesting:

They showed SP surveillance footage of the area/time she was abducted and NONE of the cars matched? :thinking:

I am still on the belief a ransom was paid. The kidnappers were male, not female. The beatings and branding was done to ensure she understood not to give out real information about them.

I am on the fence whether it was targeted, random, human trafficking, or.....

If I was her I would be in fear that they would retaliate if true information is given out.

JMO

So, it seems the women were very careful to conceal their identity. They don't seem like amateurs, from what I've gathered so far. Anyone else agree?

Concealing their identities, keeping her face covered, and taking her somewhere safe for them might be something they could do without experience, but the torture and abuse - I don't think someone could just suddenly pick up that kind of behavior. JMO

Just like an episode of Seinfeld...........a press conference about nothing.

I'm starting to think this sherriff enjoys standing in front of the cameras getting face time, but steadfastly refuses to give out any information, including stuff that doesn't compromise the investigation. You could ask him what he ate for breakfast this morning and all you would get is "That information isn't available at this time", "I can't answer that", or "That's part of the ongoing investigation".

Translation: "We really don't know anything right now, but thanks for asking ".

Was she raped? When did they show her the gun? Was the gun out all the time? Did they use any other weapons? Was she moved from one location to another? Where there any other victims? Did they ever speak English to her?

Either they took the money offer before it expired on Wed., releasing her the next day (which happened to be Thanksgiving), or whoever took her released her for no obvious reason at all.

I feel like they took the ransom money with agreement that she be returned after the ransom expired to make it less obvious. Either that or this was a very personal attack. Otherwise it just doesn't make sense that they'd keep her 3 weeks just to release her. If it were trafficking or gang, etc., I feel that they would have killed her when they were done with her.

If they covered their faces the whole time, then they always meant to release her alive. JMO.

Or they were taking no chances in case she were to escape? I wonder if the women acted alone or were doing the bidding of someone else.

I am under the impression she was very pro concealed weapon carry so I would "guess" she would be able to identify the type of gun they had no?

Also , what type of mask would be used that you could give a description of eyes/eyebrows but nothing else? A ski mask doesn't show eyebrows does it? And then a bandana covering most of the face would be able to show face shape wouldn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill