Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE:Broken nose.

That was actually spoken about by KP in the preview for 20/20. That information comes from him.

EDIT- post 727 has a link. I'm not sure why my phone won't copy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay so we will see tomorrow what comes out of his own mouth, as we are white knuckling our giant glasses of wine.

Hopefully one of the questions in the 20/20 interview tomorrow evening will be why he's choosing to speak out now about the case. And then everyone will know and that can be put to bed.

That's a good question although I doubt it will put anything to bed if answered.

Hopefully one of the questions in the 20/20 interview tomorrow evening will be why he's choosing to speak out now about the case. And then everyone will know and that can be put to bed.

Do you really believe it will be put to bed even if he does address it?

We are closing the thread up for tonight and it will reopen tomorrow.

:wave:

Unfortunately, posts containing insider information will have to be removed pending verification.

As you can appreciate, this is not the only thread that we have members awaiting verification. It will happen, just that staff are swamped and dancing as fast as they can.

As soon as verification is completed satisfactorily, posts that have been removed will be reinstated.

The Sherri Papini thread will remain closed. We are not sure when we will reopen so please check back later.

We will open the thread by 8 PM Eastern tonight

Thread is open now folks.

:wave:

Here is the source for my earlier post;

Hollywoodlife.com (stylized as HollywoodLife.com) is an American entertainment website launched in 2009 as part of Penske Media Corporation by longtime magazine editor Bonnie Fuller, who is the former editor of the magazines Cosmopolitan, Glamour and Us Weekly.[SUP][1[/SUP]

http://hollywoodlife.com/
Sherri Papini: Kidnapped Mom’s Shocking Condition After 3 Weeks In Captivity Revealed
Tue, November 29, 2016 11:27am EST by Kathleen Harper1 Comment
Miraculously, Sherri Papini, the mom who was abducted on Nov. 2, was found alive 3 weeks later after being repeatedly beaten and held in captivity. But while Sherri is in fact alive, her journey to recovery will be a long one, according to her husband Keith. After all, Sherri was left scarred & bruised among other horrific things — get the details about her condition here.
Keith Papini, the husband of Sherri Papini, the California mom who was allegedly abducted earlier this month and was held in captivity for three weeks, came forward to reveal the brutal condition his beloved wife was in the first time he saw her after her release by her captors on Thanksgiving Day, Nov. 24. And while Sherri is indeed alive, she’s apparently still suffering due to what her captors did to her.
“Nothing could have prepared me for what I was about to see upon my arrival at the hospital, nor the details of the true hell I was about to hear,” Keith said in a statement to Good Morning America on Nov. 29. “My first sight was my wife in a hospital bed, her face covered in bruises ranging from yellow to black because of repeated beatings, the bridge of her nose broken.”
Keith continued, “She has been branded and I could feel the rise of her scabs under my fingers.” So awful. The father also added that Sherri only weighed 87 pounds when he was first reunited with her — her signature blonde locks had been cut off completely. She was also badly burned, had been branded all over her body, and suffered from intense rashes.
Keith even revealed to GMA that Sherri had been thrown from a vehicle with a chain around her waist that was also attached to her wrists, and a bag over her head. And just one day after Sherri’s return, authorities told ABC News that there was “no reason to disbelieve” her story.

Having a fibro fog moment, what time does 20/20 come on? TIA!

I can't imagine why KP thinks it's a good idea to give an interview. I can't imagine why anyone would have advised him to do that. Ugh.

Nose broken when tossed from car-- from preview of KP's 20/20 interview

http://abc7chicago.com/news/sherri-...lling-details-about-wifes-kidnapping/1634557/

RE:Broken nose.

That was actually spoken about by KP in the preview for 20/20. That information comes from him.

EDIT- post 727 has a link. I'm not sure why my phone won't copy it.

As to the nose being broken as SP exited the vehicle---yes this is in MSM. It is found in multiple stories previewing KP's 20/20 interview.

http://abc7chicago.com/news/sherri-...lling-details-about-wifes-kidnapping/1634557/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Direct quote from your same source:
Keith Papini said his wife weighed just 87 pounds and the bridge of her nose was broken when she was tossed from a vehicle along the interstate with her hands restrained and a bag over her head.

I've watched all the promos for the 20/20 interview, including the one you linked, and there are no on-camera moments of KP stating the bolded as it appears in writing as far as making it seem her nose was broken upon exiting the vehicle, and/or because of this exit.

That is only written in the article, and from reading it, it just seems to me like poor writing with an author inadvertently linking the two due to a poorly written sentence.

Again, nowhere in any of the previous interviews with law enforcement or KP was it stated that her exit from the vehicle caused the nose break. From KP's letter it seems he only discovered that upon visiting her in the hospital and in his own words, be it written by him or actually recorded on-cam, he never connected the two. The reporter seems to have done so.

I cannot watch (unless it's streamed online. If it's streamed, let me know!).

I am hoping dear WSers will post what is said in the interview!

Keith Papini fought back tears as he recalled grabbing his four-year-old son Tyler after he got the news that Sherri was safe and sitting the boy down, saying: 'You know what buddy? I found mom.'

The young boy responded by giving his father 'the biggest grin' said Keith, who then told the couple's two-year-old daughter Violet.

'I wanted to do it one by one,' explained Keith, who got to deliver the good news on Thanksgiving morning.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...zed-captors.html?client=ms-android-sonymobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fales922