Okay. Thanks.

50k reward for capture.

Good job.

Lol

I would throw my mamma under the bus for that 50k reward. Lol

Too bad she has a alibi though.

Lol

Just kidding.

But happy to know that 50k is being offered for capture.

Thanks.
i don't think it's the family or husband offering the reward..it's someone else..and he's never mentioned the reward money during his interviews..

Why does Keith care so much whether unknown people on the internet believe them. I'd have thought they had much more important things in their lives right now than monitoring their story online.

If people are posting their beliefs/ confusion/ doubts respectfully and following WS rules and TOS then who among us is in the position to call them out? When you say "There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories." that is generalizing and assuming a great deal about many posters, including myself. IMO

BBM 1 - exactly my point too :)

BBM 2 - I was complimenting people for posting respectfully. Perhaps you've misread this line?

Please don't take offence at my post; it wasn't posted to incite, it was just to prompt some self-reflection based on my own experience of feeling guilty about my own posts. :)

It truly bothers me that there has been a social media cleanup. Its almost like they are saying 'Nope. Nothing to see here! No sir. Nothing but good, supermommy stuff.'

I can tell you that if I was in the middle of a medical/mental crisis, my husband would not be worried about my Pinterest boards.

Exactly. Listen, I don't doubt she was held for 3 weeks and went through horrible things. None of it makes any sense to me, but whatever. I have no problem throwing my support and sympathy behind behind a victim, I've always done that on WS. But I'm no fool.

Why does Keith care so much whether unknown people on the internet believe them. I'd have thought they had much more important things in their lives right now than monitoring their story online.

Public perception is very important to this family.

I think that KP and LE haven't been on the same page this whole time. I mean KP hired a negotiator, and offered a ransom without LE. So why would he not talk to press or do what he thinks is right now.

On a side note I havent posted on this yet because I am so confused.

I think it's unwise but given the rampant and often cruel speculation about affairs and hoaxes for money or to start a race war or to cover up S&M, I don't blame him for the initial release. He's got to be beyond pissed.

But it at this point LE has been clear that the release of info is a danger to the investigation so i hope he stops.

Why wouldn't they want that to come to light? If it's a hate crime, it's a hate crime. That just means that once the perps are caught they can be charged with enhanced charges and subject to stiffer sentences.

But holy hell. It fits no hate crime I've ever heard of. Never has there been such an elaborate and long-lasting hate crime that I've known now about except pogroms, genocide and the holocaust which are done by governments. Not Two random women.

Well this is the way i am reading into all this.
They took from her her beauty. Her Hair her face.
IMO she is a very attractive woman.
For someone to do things like this to her esp women to me makes it very personal.
Yes I do believe someone had intense hatred for her.

Sorry JMO

Hi counterintuitive! I have been reading and listening carefully to everything the sheriff has been saying in this case, and am not surprised that you (and most of us) are "not sure what he believes really." I think the sheriff is doing a great job of staying astride this bucking bronco.

I respect our Sheriff but I do think he is maybe too close to the subject and I hope the FBI is very involved.

Yes. Besides, everyone knows the internet is largely a sewer :)

i don't think it's the family or husband offering the reward..it's someone else..and he's never mentioned the reward money during his interviews..

So none of the go fund me money is for the reward?

Okay. Thanks.

50k reward for capture.

Good job.

Lol

I would throw my mamma under the bus for that 50k reward. Lol

Too bad she has a alibi though.

Lol

Just kidding.

But happy to know that 50k is being offered for capture.

Thanks.

You would not, you're a Trillionaire.

I'm never going to catch up. Ok, I promised a new poll when there was a new thread. So here goes. Two things we have a lot of debate on is who and why.

Poll (these are in no particular order):

Who do you think is behind SP's abduction?

1. Human traffickers
2. Gang/Cartel members
3. Someone who knows her or her family/someone she knows*
4. Random stalkers
5. None of the above (expand if not against TOS)*

What motivating factors were involved?

A. Personal reasons against SP/her family (revenge/anger/jealously, etc.)
B. Desire for ransom money
C. Hate Crime
D. Money laundering operation
E. Drugs were involved
F. Initiation into a gang was involved
G. The sex industry was involved

*Please remember WS rules when answering and do NOT name anyone specific

I agree. I went back and looked at comments made by the sheriff. He is repeating what SP has said. When asked if he believed the story, the sheriff's response was that he didn't have reason to disbelieve it.

I don't know. In my life, if someone tells me a "strange" story, if I say "I believe you", this means I absolutely believe them. When I am in doubt, I'll say "you haven't given me any reason to not believe you", which means I'm either going to give them enough rope to hang themselves or I will seek out the truth elsewhere.
Good observation, I noticed the same.

Well this is the way i am reading into all this.
They took from her her beauty. Her Hair her face.
IMO she is a very attractive woman.
For someone to do things like this to her esp women to me makes it very personal.
Yes I do believe someone had intense hatred for her.

Sorry JMO

But LE has been investigating her for a month now. Her cell records, friends, banking info, coworkers, ex husband, family and husband and his contacts and coworkers....and yet no suspect seems to be among them...someone who knew Sherri or her husband and had a motive to hurt her or hurt him through her...

Is it just me, or do details get worse each time KP talks?

Was thinking the same. I hope the 20/20 interview at least tells us where,when and how the abduction began.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1