Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KP began his Thanksgiving at 330, he has a huge balloon release for his wife later that day.

Cell phone constantly rings. He gets a call when he is shaving. He didn't hear the ring in time, he missed THE call. Home phone rings and it is his wife screaming his name. CHB officer tells him to be calm. Wife is screaming I love you.

Did he say he was shaving when he got the call? What time was that phone call that he missed?

A lot of stars aligned in this abduction case. A man with a kidnapping survival training facility in the same not-so-big town; the man with the money to back the ransom deal; abductors who let their victim live.
I'm riveted.

Says she was pushed out of car, with one free hand pulls bag off her head.

Has chain around waist.

Couldnt get into various buildings and runs to the freeway. Only chance at rescue was to flag down cars. No one would stop.

Screamed so much she is coughing up blood. No one will stop because she has a chain and thinks she broke out of prison. Hides chain under clothes.

4am woman in right hand lane sees a woman with a shirt trying to flag people down. It was dark, if she swerved she would have hit her.

Weird. It seemed he was laughing that his wife would try to hide her chain inside of her clothes. Maybe I am seeing things.

Maybe he/she donated and is curious as to where their money went.

Fair enough. I suppose it went to the family to help keep them taken care of while attempting to locate SP. Gas money, flyers, maybe to pay the light bill when KP missed work because he was blown away by the fact his wife was missing? Creditors and utility companies don't give you a pass on your bills just because life just handed you a carp sandwich.

Sorry I am way behind. I keep rewinding to catch things.

A lot of stars aligned in this abduction case. A man with a kidnapping survival training facility in the same not-so-big town; the man with the money to back the ransom deal; abductors who let their victim live.
I'm riveted.
Absolutely Fascinating...

Woman calls 911.

Sherri is disoriented, doesnt know time or day.

Tuck her chain in her clothes.
I guess she was still in her own clothes?

Did he say he was shaving when he got the call? What time was that phone call that he missed?

Yes, but I didn't hear the time. Description of SP's release, wandering... same as what I recently read in another link.

Can't watch. Just reading here. Thank you for sharing.

I am not understanding. Is their mailbox a mile away? I do not understand that? Will someone explain? TIA
It's community mailboxes. My assumption is because the homes are spaced so far apart that it makes more sense to have a bank of mailboxes for x area of homes. It's common in rural areas.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

At the hospital and officer put his arm around KP shoulder and said prepare yourself she's alive and that's what's important, they branded her

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

KP speeds to get to Sherri. Entire hospital is on lockdown.

Sherri doesnt look like Sherri. Officer braced KP and said to prepare yourself. She is alive.

They branded her. KP ran past everyone and through open curtain. Her poor face.Hugged her for 20 minuets. He got nauseated looking at her.

Bruises were intense. Bumps from hits and kicks. Not like normal bruises.

Chopped her hair off.

They did not brand her face.

All I heard about time was that his day started at 3:30 am.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member