Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brand is not on her face per KP

Lost 15% of weight.

Makes KP sick that here are people that can do this.

Kp just wanted to hold her. Cried and embraced each other.

Interview with the lady who passed her and called 911. Basically the same story she told previously.

Not branded on her face- Keith answers when asked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll catch this interview on the flippity flop. Peacing out. Thank you to those that have posted.

The hair seems like the very least of her problems. JMO

One of the officers braced him, said "Prepare yourself"

Balloon release. Gah!
For the sake of all water life and wildlife - we need to stop doing this.

End of Rant - Carry on!

Weird. It seemed he was laughing that his wife would try to hide her chain inside of her clothes. Maybe I am seeing things.
He prefaced it with the statement that was something like this just tells you what my wife is like and he chuckled and then he told the story. I think he was just trying to illustrate and innocence on her part

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

KP: The bruises were intense, the bumps, it was hard to look at. The brand was no on her face. It made him sick that there are people out there that could do something like this. He just wanted to hold her. They just embraced and cried. He was both upset and happy.

I know this isn't really relevant but the coughing up blood thing just doesn't sit right with me. I was so sick once that I was coughing the hardest I had ever coughed. I coughed so hard I puked and sorry to be graphic but I coughed stuff up but never was it blood. Idk I'm just wondering is it even possible?

On a commercial break. I just want to say the KP is coming off very genuine to me. MOO.

Curious to see if they will interview the sister. Her demeanor struck me as odd considering the situation at the press conference <modsnip> I know everybody handle stress differently, so I'm just curious to see if they interview her and what her demeanor is like that

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

I know this isn't really relevant but the coughing up blood thing just doesn't sit right with me. I was so sick once that I was coughing the hardest I had ever coughed. I coughed so hard I puked and sorry to be graphic but I coughed stuff up but never was it blood. Idk I'm just wondering is it even possible?

I am wondering if maybe he just meant coughing and screaming to the point where she could taste blood. That has happened frequently to me. Maybe he didn't mean literally coughing up a load of blood. Just an idea.

Suspect description is like a needle in a haystack r.e. hispanic women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member