Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that it never occured to kp she wasn't alive

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Keith is still emotional recalling the search for Sherri.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

They were doing a mile search, look up and see birds circling. Couldn't really believe he was looking for his wife. Didn't want to find her, but did. It was a sad, angry time and friends were with KP. It was tough seeing the birds circling.

Talking about the gas station witness that thought she saw Sherri, and it wasn't her..

KP doing all he can to keep her face in public view to try to find her. He was wondering about her health, was she being fed? was she hot, cold? Was she screaming his name and he wasn't there to help?

Moment after a few miles search and sees birds circling, ****KP is breaking down lots in this interview, and visible upset and crying.**** had friends with him, and was glad he had support because it was a tough moment wondering if he was going to find SP...

Amazing family and friends that came to the rescue helping with the kids.

Friends and family came to the rescue with the kids. Kept them happy and away from everything. But kids figured something was wrong.

Told son that something was wrong. Kid says dad you can tell me anything. KP said mom went running and didn't come home. But we are looking for her. Everyone in the whole world is looking and we will find her and get her back.

He's talking about telling their son. It's tearing my heart out.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

If I went through what Sherri went through, and a few days later my husband took 4 hours (likely more with transit and such) to interview with 20/20 instead of consoling me.. I'd be upset.

I wouldn't.

4yr old son saw flier of Sherri, with tears in his eyes and touched her face with his hand.

KP and his family knew she was taken. But they couldnt just come out and say so.

KP is on the verge of tears and choking up a lot. This is heartrending to watch. MOO.

Does anyone know if he called her phone and she didn't answer? I assume he did.
That is one of the few things that hasn't changed. He says he immediately used find my phone, and I haven't read anything different

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Not trying to be argumentative because I am new. But I am trying to understand. (Feel free to message me instead.) But LE has not ruled out that this was not a set-up. So why aren't we allowed to discuss ALL possibilities on a forum that is supposed to be theory based?

The Sheriff's office is DISPUTING the Huffington Post story.

[FONT=&amp]Sheriff questions source of Papini case 'hoax' comments (this story comes from part of the USA Today network of papers)[/FONT]
http://www.redding.com/news/local/Shasta-County-Sheriff-disputes-hoax-story-404372706.html

Sheriff: No reason to doubt Sherri Papini story of kidnapping, torture

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article117934978.html

Sheriff: 'No Reason to Disbelieve' Sherri Papini's Abduction Story

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ted-no-reason-to-disbelieve-her-story-w452535

As the owner of Websleuths let me state again the decision has been made.

Sherri Papini is a victim, the kidnapping according to law enforcement was real and therefore no hoax.

Next after commercial break: Cameron Gamble's plan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member