Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see the sheriff is talking, too.

Me too. Silences all talk of "a riff" between LE and KP, IMO. They both gave interviews on the same show at the same time. Sheriff most likely knew about KP's interview in advance.

How do you know 20/20 didn't come to them?

I wasn't saying I wouldn't do 20/20. I was replying to someone saying they'd be mad if their husband did the interview. I said I WOULDNT be mad if mine did.

My family and I use the app all the time. In fact if you "family share" on the cloud you don't even need anyone else's password. Regardless all four of us have the same password- makes life simple but in any event when I log into the app I see all four phones and all four iPads (with just my password)

We also use the "find my friends" app with just the four of us. Again don't need anyone's password if you "family share" on the cloud. With that app I can have it notify me when one person leaves or arrives at a specific location. This app can be used with friends as well and you don't need their password. We don't use it like that LOL

We are not young like this couple and quite tech impaired at times- and we use this. (We are mid 40's kids 10 and 15).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this is actually relevant or not....but on the interview, they show a female running that is presumed to be Sherri. And her hair is down as she runs (and NOT in a pony tail).

Did they take creative license? I don't know. But it caught my eye.

If I went through what Sherri went through, and a few days later my husband took 4 hours (likely more with transit and such) to interview with 20/20 instead of consoling me.. I'd be upset.
If I went through what she did I dont know how I'd feel. I imagine my husband speaking out to tell the truth in the midst of alot of negative speculation would be OK. She is home amdIm glad they are dealing with this in a way that makes sense to them. They dont owe the Sheriff's department or the public anything. If they are hoping this stops people from judging them, Im afraid they might be wrong. Some people will continue to pick apart everything they do and say.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

KP grants interviews to keep Sherri's face in the media.

Plenty of skepticism.

Just a huge thank you to all watching and updating. I can't watch so I appreciate it VERY much. You're all rock stars and deserve cupcakes. WITH sprinkles.

Sheriff says phone looked like it could have been placed there

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

They just showed the earbuds coiled on the phone screen.

Sherri's sister never believed KP was involved.

Sherrif is being interviewed by where the phone was found.

KP says it never occurred to him that people would suspect him as responsible.

KP did not feel like he was a suspect and her sister didnt question him either.

Just said if SP was called a supermom then KP is a Superman.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It took nine days to clear KP of suspicion. He passes.polygraph and cooperates fully with police.

KP was interviewed, no problem helping police.

Hundres of tips, cell phone data. Computers. All checked out. KP took polygraph. KP not a suspect.

Kp never lost hope, but it was eating away at him. Big time.

Go Fund Me was started, Raised 50K.

Radical idea, ransom is offered. KP has no clue who was the financial backer.

He doesnt know anonymous english donor of the ransom.

My family and I use the app all the time. In fact if you "family share" on the cloud you don't even need anyone else's password. Regardless all four of us have the same password- makes life simple but in any event when I log into the app I see all four phones and all four iPads (with just my password)

We also use the "find my friends" app with just the four of us. Again don't need anyone's password if you "family share" on the cloud. With that app I can have it notify me when one person leaves or arrives at a specific location.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We use Life360. Can see where my son, who is a film student in L.A., is located at all times. Such a comfort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89