Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like a vehicle pulled up and Sherri approached the vehicle- according to Keith asked Sherri for help.

EDIT- he doesn't say this happened. He says it makes sense a pair of women would do the abducting because a 100 pound woman wouldn't approach a vehicle with two big guys in it asking for her.

To ME it basically means that's pretty much what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's how I took it too, but it was a "think if it happened like this". I think he just couldn't say it happened like that.

Reporter: the threat could still be present. IS that terrifying?
KP: I think of it differently now that my family is all with me...clearly I want justice.

Can some clarify something I was told? They said they showed the P's home where they live on the show (K's former childhood home), although right now they are staying elsewhere? Is that true?

Which confuses me considering she can recall specifically a 2.5 hour drive at one point after being abducted.
One is not knowing how many days have passed, what day of the week it is, or what date it is. The other is knowing how long the initial trip took. I get it. Makes sense to me.

Not really. Safety to me would indicate there's a strong threat the kidnappers might come back. PRIVACY would mean the ordeal is over and they're likely long gone but she needs to heal away from the media.

PRIVACY also means that no one knows where she is. Thus = safety.

Can some clarify something I was told? They said they showed the P's home where they live on the show (K's former childhood home), although right now they are staying elsewhere? Is that true?

Yes. They showed some of the bedrooms (looked like maybe kids rooms?).

Just a question, not bashing, not accusing... If SP is that battered, would a child only notice tears and not the physical changes including hair etc?

A valid question...

Just as the sheriff warned KP to "brace yourself", I feel sure the children were forewarned that Mommy didn't look the same as she did the last time they saw her. I can't imagine NOT carefully preparing them.

It's possible, yes. Given the right *extreme* circumstances. It's happened to me and I assure you, it's no flipping picnic.
Agree...a broken nose can bleed alot. If her nose is broken or swollen badly it might have been clogged. In that case, the blood would go down her throat. Screaming and irritating her throat would lead to coughing up that blood.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I just really wish he was with Sherri in fheir private location instead of on national tv. Who cares what people say. Take care of your SO. Don't leave her for hoiurs to go on tv. I don't feel great after 20/20. Not blaming kp .. just wish things were different

Well police don't know if she was targeted or if it was random.

Makes sense and sounds authoritative. But can anyone find a link to a news article or any other source that indicates Gamble has any previous experience walking into a situation like this, with a kidnapping victim who might or might not be dead?

At the following link, the bio he provided to "We the People Radio" says he has trained all branches of our Special Forces, plus the Secret Service, plus LE, and that he hopes to be the "centerpiece" of family safety all across America. It does not indicate he has worked on any actual kidnappings. http://wethepeopleradiorecords.com/20121007/#.WEJBK_krIdU
I noticed in the intro the show did not claim he had actually been involved a real world kidnapping. Also, they said he "consults." Not "trains." This is the first time I have heard the word consultant attached to this man. That may have been something he added on for the show. Consultant sounds better than Ministry.

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

KP said she wanted things quiet and dark....

the dark part stood out to me. I would assume she would have wanted lights on, to see everything...

This is the view of the mailboxes at the entrance to the subdivision.

attachment.php

Thank you SO much. Living in a huge crowded city I could not imagine.

Just a question, not bashing, not accusing... If SP is that battered, would a child only notice tears and not the physical changes including hair etc?
I wondered that, too, especially after kp described her condition

Thanks to the diligent posters reporting tonight.

One question, did 20/20 say anything about a tip line and/or reward for useful info at the end?
I would hope so, it is a great opportunity as the viewership is large.

Which confuses me considering she can recall specifically a 2.5 hour drive at one point after being abducted.
IMO I would be confused and disoriented after being beaten, burned, chained up like an animal, possibly starved. The 2.5 hour drive happened the first day.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That was the first day. She had slept and ate and able to try and keep track of where/how far away from home they were taking her IMO
What I gathered so far is that she spent the majority of the time with her eyes covered thus unable to accurately describe her captors. Surely that would skew the perception of time a bit.

Thanks for the link...something I keep meaning to clarify...are there not two crime scenes 150 miles apart ... The FBI should be investigating as well... has anyone on their behalf spoken about the case?

BTW *bandanas (auto-corrects to bananas €€&&\/##/)
FBI is interstate, I would think it would be California DOJ or some other state level agency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member