Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was strange- not sure how I feel. Something's up, but I don't feel it's with SP or KP. I had to laugh at "family snuggles". My family had a thing we still talk about today (at age 10 and 15). I was a SAHM and daddy coming home was a happy occasion for all (LOL) and we did "jump hugs". We had this big winding staircase and when we heard daddy coming home (we were upstairs in the playroom usually) we would all race to the stairs and the girls would fight over who got to do the "jump hug" first from the lowest landing. Even mommy did the jump hugs LMAO.

Anyway it made me chuckle when I saw him describe that because I can just imagine my husband trying to describe that to America LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know this isn't really relevant but the coughing up blood thing just doesn't sit right with me. I was so sick once that I was coughing the hardest I had ever coughed. I coughed so hard I puked and sorry to be graphic but I coughed stuff up but never was it blood. Idk I'm just wondering is it even possible?

If you have a bloody nose and swallow blood like I did trust me you cough it up.

Thanks to the diligent posters reporting tonight.

One question, did 20/20 say anything about a tip line and/or reward for useful info at the end?
I would hope so, it is a great opportunity as the viewership is large.
Negative... Definetly a missed opportunity...

I just really wish he was with Sherri in fheir private location instead of on national tv. Who cares what people say. Take care of your SO. Don't leave her for hoiurs to go on tv. I don't feel great after 20/20. Not blaming kp .. just wish things were different

I didn't see the show but saw a preview that showed 2020 going to the private location where they are staying.

Even with their faces covered? Sorry, I'm not watching - just reading along and that part confused me.

He said she never saw their faces, but made it seem as though they approached her for help initially and she was not threatened by them. That's just what I inferred from what he said

Yes. You need to watch it.

I had to stop typing the transcript and pay attention because things that had not sent a red flag, did so now. And NOT with KP.
AGREED!

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Yes. They showed some of the bedrooms (looked like maybe kids rooms?).

Thank you, but I meant the outside of the home and surrounding area. I didn't get to watch but heard that the home and surrounding area was filmed which seems weird to me when the perps are still out there, although I guess they know where she lives if she was taken from the mailbox.

Does this make sense to anyone else? I always thought cults manipulated people and enticed them to join. Ive heard of not being able to escape a cult but not of people being abducted off the street aand tortured to be in a cult.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you!! I thought I was the only that struck me as weird.

Thanks to the diligent posters reporting tonight.

One question, did 20/20 say anything about a tip line and/or reward for useful info at the end?
I would hope so, it is a great opportunity as the viewership is large.
Nope, Not a word.

I'm not going to keep arguing semantics, but IMO there really is an important difference in terms of whether or not there's still a threat to the P family.
Sorry meant to quote a previous post - stuck on the difference between privacy and safety. Did anyone in the interview give a sense of whether or not SP is at risk of being abducted again?

Can some clarify something I was told? They said they showed the P's home where they live on the show (K's former childhood home), although right now they are staying elsewhere? Is that true?
Currently staying at an undisclosed location

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

Great point! KP made it seem as though Sherri approached them after they asked for help because they seemed harmless

Haven't seen the show...so the women asked her for help with only their ears and eyebrows showing?

Not trying to be snarky, just wondering since that is all she can describe

Did anybody notice KP constantly refers to Sherri as "my wife" and does not say "Sherri said or did this or that"? I can't say he never referred to her as Sherri during the entire interview but I kept hearing "my wife this or my wife that". Just an observation that stood out to me.

Thank you, but I meant the outside of the home and surrounding area. I didn't get to watch but heard that the home and surrounding area was filmed which seems weird to me when the perps are still out there, although I guess they know where she lives if she was taken from the mailbox.

Ha. Yes they showed it but i don't recall it being up close though. Filming the interior rooms was weird to me. I don't want strangers knowing where the windows are in reference to the beds, etc. Especially with my kids.

He said she never saw their faces, but made it seem as though they approached her for help initially and she was not threatened by them. That's just what inferred from why he said

That's the way it sounded to me.

IMO I would be confused and disoriented after being beaten, burned, chained up like an animal, possibly starved. The 2.5 hour drive happened the first day.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I think the question is more about being able to accurately recall the timeframe of 2.5 hours vs 1.5 hours or 3 or 4 hours.

Maybe she saw a clock or the time on something. It didn't mention anything about her being blindfolded when she was abducted, or did it? (Reading along and I haven't read anything about it)

Ha. Yes they showed it but i don't recall it being up close though. Filming the interior rooms was weird to me. I don't want strangers knowing where the windows are in reference to the beds, etc. Especially with my kids.

Oh no....really???? Privacy blown. I guess they can't go home now.

Did anybody notice KP constantly refers to Sherri as "my wife" and does not say "Sherri said or did this or that"? I can't say he never referred to her as Sherri during the entire interview but I kept hearing "my wife this or my wife that". Just an observation that stood out to me.

We have some very good friends who've been married almost 40 years and even though we know both of them the husband always says "my wife" rather than saying her name.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member