Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I think the Sheriff kind of left the Papini family out to dry. I don't blame Keith for releasing enough details to help give credibility to his wife. I understand the Sheriff has an investigation, but by not releasing those details no one was believing her story. Not only is it hard on the family, but also gives the public the false sense of security that this was a hoax.

I'm confused by that too. I would like clarification from a source other than just the Daily Mail. I was under the distinct impression that Gamble contacted the family first and offered his services.

I think Gamble was introduced to KP through a mutual friend, by phone or email etc. But I am sure that KP had to take some time to figure out if he was interested in accepting the offer. So after thinking it over, he contacted Gamble, imo.

Really, this poor family can't win for losing.

If Keith is unemotional, he'd be accused of being cold and not caring about his wife (and so he surely did something to her) . But if he is too emotional then he's not believable.

If he didn't do the interview, people would be accusing him of hiding something or of being closed off after everything the public did to help him. But then when he decides to do an interview, he's slammed for exposing Sherri's ordeal to the world or potentially hindering the investigation.

Oy.

So there can be no misunderstanding, I'll clarify the parameters/rules for posting in this thread -

• Sherri and Keith are victims. LE has confirmed this. Sherri clearly was beaten and tortured for 22 days. Keith passed a polygraph and LE has stated he has fully cooperated and they have explicitly cleared him. That means no bashing, insinuating they are anything but victims and no more sleuthing either of their social media pages.
  • No references, not even thinly veiled ones, regarding the 13 year old blog entry allegedly authored by SP. None. ZERO TOLERANCE
  • Any violations will result in an immediate loss of posting privileges.

Guys, there are a LOT more angles to sleuth. Aren't y'all getting dizzy? . I urge you to jump down from the Sherri & Keith carousel and look down other avenues. Gamble might be an interesting start.... He's a public figure who willingly inserted himself into this case and the sheriff is on record for being adamantly against his involvement. Just a suggestion....

(Text highlighted red by me)

Hi Beach, question of clarification please on Gamble? He has never been named as a suspect or even a POI by LE and therefore we were told in older threads not to sleuth him beyond what has been reported in MSM. And also, of course, not to accuse him of anything. Can you please clarify if those rules still stand? I have seen some go way overboard (IMO) in sleuthing CG on these threads and even sleuthing the church he attends and making accusations against his religion. I don't want this to get into a conversation where the thread will be shut down again. Please let us know what we can discuss-- For example, are his old promotional videos on social media allowed to be discussed? TIA.

I think Gamble was introduced the KP through a mutual friend. But I am sure that KP had to take some time to figure out if he was interested in accepting the offer. So after thinking it over, he contacted Gamble, imo.
Yes, that's how I understand it, too. Someone who used to babysit for the Papinis suggested that Gamble might be someone who could help. This woman knew Gamble through her church. It sounds like Gamble is usually focused on helping Christian missionaries overseas.

No important questions were asked on 20/20 nor answered, we learned next to nothing. He was WAY too emotional, it was pretty close to being unbelievable. Deep down this must be a very sad story and we will probably never find out much more than we know now.

We did learn a few things. We learned that SP was driven for 2.5 hours when she was abducted. She must have seen a clock or just estimated it.

We learned that SP ran to a house, then a building, then decided to flag down vehicles.

We learned that SP was not branded on the face, and we learned that the nature of the actual abduction is something no one wants to reveal for reasons we're not privy to.

And KP was put in perspective. We learned the motivations behind HIS actions.

How many females buy a dark SUV without having kids or a family or not driving a male suv that they know?

So imo.

If the woman owned the suv.

Then they usually have kids or family in towe. Jmo.

So please remember. Jmo.

If you search here for Project Taken you'll see the business name is expired or was not renewed. Which is probably doesn't mean anything bad but makes me wonder what his next venture will be called, and how will it play off SP's case?

We don't know what happened behind the scenes with the "reverse ransom" and LE likely doesn't either. So he can say whatever he wants. He can make himself a hero. Has some new opportunity just fallen in his lap? What will it be called?

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov

JMO etc.

It's not just the business name. This means his corporation is no longer allowed to do business in CA. In California you have to file a yearly statement with the Secretary of State and pay a nominal fee ($25) to keep the corporation valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One thing that freaks me out about CG is that video that he produced. IMO the girl in the video bears a resemblance to SP.

Hi Beach, question of clarification please on Gamble? He has never been named as a suspect or even a POI by LE and therefore we were told in older threads not to sleuth him beyond what has been reported in MSM. And also, of course, not to accuse him of anything. Can you please clarify if those rules still stand? I have seen some go way overboard (IMO) in sleuthing CG on these threads and even sleuthing the church he attends and making accusations against his religion. I don't want this to get into a conversation where the thread will be shut down again. Please let us know what we can discuss-- For example, are his old promotional videos on social media allowed to be discussed? TIA.

Glad this is being asked. Since the rules seem to be fairly fluid in this case, it would be nice to have some clarification in regards to being speculative of the "official" story. Kind of difficult to "sleuth" if you're not allowed to question where you feel questioning is due.

But hey, if we're calling open season on Gamble and Bethel church, I think you're right in that there's a LOT to discuss. I've been looking into it quite a bit.

Really, this poor family can't win for losing.

If Keith is unemotional, he'd be accused of being cold and not caring about his wife (and so he surely did something to her) . But if he is too emotional then he's not believable.

If he didn't do the interview, people would be accusing him of hiding something or of being closed off after everything the public did to help him. But then when he decides to do an interview, he's slammed for exposing Sherri's ordeal to the world or potentially hindering the investigation.

Oy.

The same goes for SP. If she gave an interview now can you imagine how people would go after her? And yet not giving one is somehow suspicious.

We see this in case after case - victims somehow never know how they are exactly supposed to act.

Oy. I don't know everything about him but I learn more every hour. lol

Until I get specific direction from Tricia let's keep it contained to what his qualifications are as a "hostage negotiator". And why the Sheriff said he was "adamantly against" Gamble's involvement. That's fair enough for now.

Ok. Let's keep it real.

If there was a random rapists on the loose that abducted a sahm; Then wouldn't this be mentioned as a motive for lone female joggers?

So should we be worried of why a motive has yet to be mentioned?

While a victim was held captive for 3 weeks?

So imo. The motive should be top priority to end the mindframes of other women that may feel that these perps may be a danger to them as well. Jmo

LE owes it to the public to either say that it was isolated or it wasn't .

Plus they owe it to the public to say why.

But they can only state this if the victim says why.

Really? Really? LE doesn't owe anything to me, you or the public except solving this case.

How many females buy a dark SUV without having kids or a family or not driving a male suv that they know?

So imo.

If the woman owned the suv.

Then they usually have kids or family in towe. Jmo.

So please remember. Jmo.

Good observation. I know lots of men w/o kids who own trucks and SUVs, but women... all Moms or childcare workers.

Interesting.

One thing that freaks me out about CG is that video that he produced. IMO the girl in the video bears a resemblance to SP.
The video is four years old, I believe. It was produced to promote his ministry, which includes helping victims know what to do and how to survive an abduction. That it would bear some resemblance to this (and probably many other) abduction cases is to be expected. No?

The same goes for SP. If she gave an interview now can you imagine how people would go after her? And yet not giving one is somehow suspicious.

We see this in case after case - victims somehow never know how they are exactly supposed to act.

Yes. I really hope she does not speak publicly for now. No matter what she says, she will get torn apart on SM> jmo

Really? Really? LE doesn't owe anything to me, you or the public except solving this case.

Last I heard, they said they didn't know yet if it was a random or targeted abduction. I'd rather have them tell the truth than make up something to make us feel better. ;)

I just wish I could understand why LE isn't giving just a bit more info on how Sherri was forced into the vehicle, simply as cautionary advice to the community. I understand that they are suggesting to be wary of dark vans containing two Latinas but honestly, that would just get exhausting since so many women would fit that description.

So I am assuming that Sherri has provided enough info to LE that they figure she was personally targeted (I think she was taken from her house, actually - interrupted while wrapping gifts). It makes sense to me that LE doesn't want to advertise what they know, or think they know. But it leaves a creepy feeling among the community, I am sure.

It's not just the business name. This means his corporation is no longer allowed to do business in CA. In California you have to file a yearly statement with the Secretary of State and pay a nominal fee ($25) to keep the corporation valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks.

So PT is finished no matter what? Would this interfere with starting a new corp?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MADELINE123654