Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The video is four years old, I believe. It was produced to promote his ministry, which includes helping victims know what to do and how to survive an abduction. That it would bear some resemblance to this (and probably many other) abduction cases is to be expected. No?

Interesting CG just happens to live in Redding.

BBM - With all due respect, this sounds like siccing the dogs on someone. I'm no fan of this man's approach. But he did not insert himself into the case. By all accounts, the Papinis contacted him (likely out of sheer desperation).

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/ransom-negotiator-offers-reward-for-sherri-papinin-s-return/

This quote caught my eye, "Gamble was contacted by Papini's family and put in touch with an anonymous donor offering a reward of $50,000 for Papini's return."

I was under the impression that the donor contacted Gamble but as I read this, it sounds like the Papini's put Gamble in contact with the donor who was NOT anonymous to them. Am I reading this correctly ?

I don't understand why LE got bent out shape when KP spoke about the extent of SP's injuries. Seriously, what possible value could be had by withholding those details? False confessions? The confessor wouldn't know what the brand said anyway.

I haven't seen anything by local law enforcement that inspires confidence. The sheriff spends a great deal of time saying pretty much nothing to the press. I wish the FBI had taken over this case.

I never imagined that SP was taken places in a vehicle thru the 21 days she was held captive, but on the 20/20 interview, KP said whenever she was taken any place in the vehicle, she was chained to the steering wheel. I wonder where they took her and for what purpose.

Oy. I don't know everything about him but I learn more every hour. lol

Until I get specific direction from Tricia let's keep it contained to what his qualifications are as a "hostage negotiator". And why the Sheriff said he was "adamantly against" Gamble's involvement. That's fair enough for now.

Thank you. Just to warn you it got ugly in the previous thread with people claiming he belongs to a cult and sleuthing his church (Bethel). With the 20/20 special having an "expert" on that claims he thinks SP was taken by a cult...well you can see where this is going. I'm not say I have any notions of this, BTW. I thought the "expert" on 20/20 was off his rocker to suggest cult (JMO). But many others here may disagree and want to run with Gamble's religious background and the 20/20 expert's theory as being connected to one another. So things can get messy quick if there is not a clear parameter set forward on what can be sleuthed and discussed with regard to CG. It devolved into political and religious name calling in some of the other threads and I really don't want to see that happen here.

BBM - With all due respect, this sounds like siccing the dogs on someone. I'm no fan of this man's approach. But he did not insert himself into the case. By all accounts, the Papinis contacted him (likely out of sheer desperation).

http://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/ransom-negotiator-offers-reward-for-sherri-papinin-s-return/

The way I am understanding it, Gamble contacted him first, through a mutual friend. Then KP pondered it, and contacted Gamble and asked him for the help that had been already offered.

BBM

With all due respect, not ALL accounts had the P family contacting Gamble; the story I'd heard was same as katydid23. Today's story at this link was the first I'd read that said the P family contacted CG instead of the other way around, in fact. That is why there is confusion.

ETA: Aaaaand, it appears the link now goes to "Page not Found." I do have a Google Docs copy of that article, though, if anyone wants to see it. I quoted from it in the media thread as well as in this thread.

Really? Really? LE doesn't owe anything to me, you or the public except solving this case.

In my opinion, LE owes it to the community to let them be aware that there are two crazed women abducting a woman who was out for a jog, and tortured her for 3 weeks before kicking her out of a vehicle without a real motive. It's a public health issue.

LE OWES this to the community to say if they know what the motive is, say it.

Maybe I'm jaded. I grew up near Houston in the 1970's during the Dean Corll teen tortures and murders and LE wouldn't acknowledge that at least 28 boys from the same neighborhood went missing within a few years time. I'm just jaded.

I believe when LE knows something that would impact the safety of the public, they should SAY IT.

How many females buy a dark SUV without having kids or a family or not driving a male suv that they know?

So imo.

If the woman owned the suv.

Then they usually have kids or family in towe. Jmo.

So please remember. Jmo.

I think a lot do.

I have laid low today after watching the interview, trying to decide for myself what I think and believe.

I believe KP is an innocent victim in this. YES. He does behave in weird (to me) ways. But I do believe he is not a knowing participant in her abduciton.

I also interested in knowing more about Gamble and his 'training' center (cargo containers). Lets face it, it is oh so convienent that Sherri was adbucted basically in his backyard (i.e. Redding). Literally. What are the chances of that happening AND the family being willing to use your 'reverse ransom' method?

I never imagined that SP was taken places in a vehicle thru the 21 days she was held captive, but on the 20/20 interview, KP said whenever she was taken any place in the vehicle, she was chained to the steering wheel. I wonder where they took her and for what purpose.
If she was chained to the steering wheel, you would think she was in the front seat. This seems stange if she always had a bag over her head, more people could see her. It would seem they would have her lay down in the back seat, so she wouldn't been seen.

Not meant in that sense at all. My intent was explore any other avenues and get off the merry-go-round that was going in circles nowhere. I only mentioned him because he is sleuthable since he is a public figure who has spoken out publicly regarding his involvement in this case.

I agree. Kind of like when you are searching for a lost item, you find it only after you have focused on a different task.

So, does anyone have questions about the anonymous donor? I have never heard of a stranger donating so much money for a kidnap victim. Wasn't it up to $100,000. towards the end?

Oy. I don't know everything about him but I learn more every hour. lol

Until I get specific direction from Tricia let's keep it contained to what his qualifications are as a "hostage negotiator". And why the Sheriff said he was "adamantly against" Gamble's involvement. That's fair enough for now.

On the Project Taken FB he has now given a narrative bio that can be read across a few posts:
https://www.facebook.com/projecttaken/

I'm reading everyone's posts, but mostly only here at this point awaiting apprehension of these beasts, and subsequent justice for Sherri. The tedious mountain of details are secondary to me now. But I am interested in what everyone thinks about the motive ... if you believe Sherri knows why this happened, why would she want it kept secret? Thoughts, please.

I agree. Kind of like when you are searching for a lost item, you find it only after you have focused on a different task.

So, does anyone have questions about the anonymous donor? I have never heard of a stranger donating so much money for a kidnap victim. Wasn't it up to $100,000. towards the end?

I mentioned above that I don't believe the person was anonymous to the Papini family but only anonymous to the public. I quoted this from a pasted MSM article. Can anyone confirm this either way ?

So there can be no misunderstanding, I'll clarify the parameters/rules for posting in this thread -

• Sherri and Keith are victims. LE has confirmed this. Sherri clearly was beaten and tortured for 22 days. Keith passed a polygraph and LE has stated he has fully cooperated and they have explicitly cleared him. That means no bashing, insinuating they are anything but victims and no more sleuthing either of their social media pages.
  • No references, not even thinly veiled ones, regarding the 13 year old blog entry allegedly authored by SP. None. ZERO TOLERANCE
  • Any violations will result in an immediate loss of posting privileges.

Guys, there are a LOT more angles to sleuth. Aren't y'all getting dizzy? . I urge you to jump down from the Sherri & Keith carousel and look down other avenues. Gamble might be an interesting start.... He's a public figure who willingly inserted himself into this case and the sheriff is on record for being adamantly against his involvement. Just a suggestion....

I thought we weren't allowed anyone who isn"t an official suspect? Severl posters were sleuthing RR and told to stop. I am confused....

I had a thought that the donor could be the church he's affiliated with, the "out of area" thing could be to deflect from that

Sent from my SM-T817T using Tapatalk

If she was chained to the steering wheel, you would think she was in the front seat. This seems stange if she always had a bag over her head, more people could see her. It would seem they would have her lay down in the back seat, so she wouldn't been seen.

I don't remember the mention of a steering wheel, anyone else? I remember he said she was chained to something in the center of the vehicle with one arm, and chained to herself with the other arm.

I'd have to watch again (and really need to as I was moderating while watching last night), however what I recall was Keith answering questions that the reporter asked him. Most of the questions were about his wife's injuries, her release from her captors, how he felt upon first seeing her, the reunion with their children, etc...

There were clips including the sheriff and Gamble (the "hostage negotiator")..... If the question was posed by the reporter regarding what LE was doing to arrest these perps, I am going to assume it was probably asked of the Sheriff. I truly don't recall that though.

I agree that the 20/20 special was interviewer driven. I think the interviewer was asked to stay away from some topics by LE (jmo), and KP wasn't about to rock the boat by showing his anger and demanding their capture. My opinion only, but I think he's grateful they didn't kill her and maybe feels an obligation to be submissive.

He needs to man-up, seriously. Stop doing interviews. Stop crying for the media. Take care of your family and embrace that well-earned anger.

It's not just the business name. This means his corporation is no longer allowed to do business in CA. In California you have to file a yearly statement with the Secretary of State and pay a nominal fee ($25) to keep the corporation valid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has CG ever mentioned "Project Taken" in any of his interviews about Sherri's case? I don't recall him mentioning it on 20/20, but I might have missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo