Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #15

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently it was a message rather than a symbol, so I'm assuming it was either a word or words

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ge-branded-on-her-skin-from-abduction-w452919

BBM Just my two cents here... if you cut someone's tongue, it is not a word not a symbol or a logo, but the message is SHUT UP or SNITCH. IMO, is not words or numbers or a logo: but the message is loud and clear.

ps. Not implying any mutilation. Also the chosen words were used randomly.

I'm never going to catch up, but wanted to post an idea. I notice a lot of people are asking why perps who did all these horrible things (beating, branding, etc) would let SP go alive. Just a random thought I had that could be true no matter who took SP or why they took her-- what if the person who released her was NOT one of the women who abducted her? What if someone connected to the abductors found SP (or found out they had her) and insisted on letting her go? Or what if a person who knew about SP being held decided to let her go without even telling the 2 women who had been holding her? Also, since there were two abductors, the two may have disagreed on what to do as far as killing her or letting live. Maybe the one who was inflicting most of the beatings wanted to kill her but the other one wanted to let her go? One could have gone behind the other's back to let SP go. These ideas fit with what the sheriff said from the very first press conference after her release that 2 abductors took her but 1 released her. Just some theories. Carry on.

If this is true why did they go through so much trouble covering up their identity? I think this a real clue about this whole situation.

1.If they were sex traffickers, do they need to cover up? I am on the fence about this.
2. If this was a random abduction, no need to cover up as they would plan on killing her most likely.
3. If this was warning to the family about something, then either did cover up or she lied about the description of them.
4. If is was a hoax, then of course the description would be minimal as well.

Take what scenario you believe happened and ask yourself does it make sense for the Hispanics to be covered up at all times.

I do think it is very possible, even likely, that when she was released, her kidnapper swore to come and kill her children if she ever told anyone who he was and where he had taken her. It was quite likely, imo, that the abductor is the opposite of 2 Hispanic women. Maybe it is a biker gang or some skinheads or a local sex offender that took her.

It would make sense to me because I would do the same thing if it was me being questioned. I'd lie to cover the truth in order to protect my family too.

Totally agree, and this is a theory I think may be likely.

BBM. Everyone keeps asking why she hasn't provided these details (and others) but how do we know she hasn't. Just because they haven't told us every single detail doesn't mean she hasn't provided more information. Trust me, I want to know more too because this case is as strange as they come but I don't assume she hasn't told them more than we know. I'm still trying to make sense of what we DO know. :thinking:

I think it's a given SP has told LE a lot more than what has been reported.

Did we ever get clarification if she was branded once or all over? I know for a fact, per KP on 20/20, it wasn't her face but I remember conflicting reports of "she had been branded" and "she was branded all over her body". Has KP or the Sheriff made a statement either way about this? I can't keep up.

Do u really think it was 2 ppl?
I dont.
I don't think she was in a dark SUV either.
Jmo

BBM-

I have no idea what to think. I haven't from the beginning. I'm just a confused now. My brain can make sense of anything.

Just random thoughts that run through my head with the info we've been given and are able to discuss.

I'm still raking my head trying to figure out what material can be strong enough to held someone hostage but easy to cut while rushing to release a hostage... puzzling.

Zip ties are easily cut with a box cutter. Don't ask....

ETA. I was way late to this party. We're starting to scare me...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If the kidnappers took her to yolo and dropped her off near yolo. Then wouldn't that county be in charge to find the perps that live in that County?

Now they drove for 2 1/2 hours after taking her.

But how long did they drive around yolo before dropping her off?

Now I'm sure they would probably have driven for a while to confuse her before the drop off.

But I doubt they would drive that long at that time of night with a tied up woman in the backseat.

Because there is just too much risk of getting caught red handed by the CHP or sherrif's or something. Idk

That has been my question as well...there are two crime scenes...and is the FBI also investigating since she was found?

The way it's written, the 87 lbs is in same sentence so unless getting thrown out of a vehicle causes weight loss and broken noses, I'm attributing this to shoddy reporting.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Agreed, the source material for that December 1st AP article was the statement of KP which is quoted heavily throughout. That written statement by KP made public on GMA on November 29th says nothing at alll about her nose being broken during the release.

Zip ties are easily cut with a box cutter. Don't ask....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Or with a really sharp knife. Using wire cutters is safer. Less chance of cutting yourself. JMO

So you're suggesting that it's plausible for these two women to wear masks consistently for 20+ days and their end game was to simply hold someone captive as a goof? They essentially did it because they could?

That's not what the OP said. The OP clearly stated that knowing what the branding was, would help understand a motive. Which I agree with. Nothing was said about it being a goof.

“The bruises were just intense,” Keith Papini said in the “20/20” interview. “The bumps from, you know, being hit and kicked and whatever else. Her nose, so dark and yellow. It made me sick that there [are] people out there that could do something like this.”

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article118458168.html#storylink=cpy

Thank you!! I knew he'd said that but couldn't find it. It suggests an old bruise.

The way it's written, the 87 lbs is in same sentence so unless getting thrown out of a vehicle causes weight loss and broken noses, I'm attributing this to shoddy reporting.😊

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Since screaming was unlikely to cause her to cough up blood (otherwise football stadiums would look like Dexter's kill room), but a broken nose can cause needing from the mouth, I would venture a guess her nose injury was from being tossed from the car....as was reported. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper